"Nice Work Texas"...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
"Nice Work Texas"...

Pretty much the tone of the Liberals in my Life yesterday because ONE Judge, U.S. District Judge Orlando L. Garcia, a Clinton Appointee, decided to do as other Judges have done and Interpret what the SCOTUS did with DOMA as an open door to stop STATE CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS...

76% of Texans Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage when Obama was Running for President Lying about Supporting Man and Wife.

Now Garcia has just about undone that pending an Appeal.

Texans aren't behind you... This Judge is.

I have a Question about this Judge... Is he Married?... Because that info is a little hard to find.

My Guess is he's not.

And if he's Gay, which I Suspect, is he really Objective on this Issue as ONE Person undoing 76% of a Texans, the 2nd Largest State in the Union...

How many of these Judges that have Abused their Power are Married to the Opposite Sex?

Hell, California, the 1st Largest State in the Union Voted Against Gay Marriage also.

But the Left keeps "Polling" differently than the Ballot Box is showing... Telling Americans they Support Gay Marriage, in Spite of the Fact that when the People ACTUALLY VOTE, they do not. :thup:

Couple this with what they are doing in Schools on the Elementary level with the "Anti-Bullying" Campaign which is really nothing more than Pro-Gay Activism, these Liberals are going to make something happened that isn't wanted and shouldn't come to pass.

The Activism that I am seeing out of Tenured NEA Members is Shameful and if it was Pro-Hetero Marriage they would be told "No Politics".

And the Majority is Afraid to Engage in this Fight because of the Tactics of Filthy People in the Minority who would use their own "Orientation" as a Weapon by calling those who Dare to Disagree with them "Faggots".

So they go about their day and conclude, "there isn't anything you can do, I don't really like being called a Homo so I will just get back to my Life"...

Ultimately even if there is National "Gay Marriage", they will never find Validation...

If there are Eventually Laws Against Speech that Offends the Gays... They will never find Validation...

If there are Eventually Laws that Restrict Churches from Teaching from their Scriptures... They will never find Validation...

But they will most likely bring the entire Shithouse down with them Trying. :thup:

Enjoy the Ride... If you don't Act... You Deserve what you get.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back