🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How has your marriage been hurt?

trump-family-values-march-1994-cover.jpg

"Trump Family Values"

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I've been married for 54 years in July. I still stand by my advice. Pre nup or no marriage.

Sexual perverts. Like David Vitter?

Like Donald Trump?

Like MTG?
I dont accept your examples, but its a fact that sexual perversion, aka homosexuality, exists within both parties

But its only acceptable among democrats

My view of marriage hasn’t changed. It is between a man and a woman and God. It matters not what man thinks about it, they don’t define my morality.

Whatever anyone else wants to believe is between them and their god.
Great. That means you agree gay marriage is none of your business.

Nine years ago, gay marriage was legalized. Many were sure that such a thing would irrevocably harm existing marriages, and it was claimed that marriage to animals would soon be enacted. I haven't found any evidence of all the terrible things we were told would happen. Somebody help me out here. What happened to all that destruction of marriage, or even the wedding announcements for all those Human/Animal marriages?
Please list in detail how your marriage has been harmed by gay marriage, or how marriage in general has been harmed. Do you think 9 years is just not enough time for those bad repercussions to gay marriage to develop? Do we have to wait longer for the bad effects to be shown?

Gay marriage was legalized in Canada in 2005, and nobody has seen any harm from it at all. It ended all discussions about same sex dates at proms, or gay couples holding hands in pubic.

Oh course Americans are always looking for something to be outraged about, so they want to stop something that has NOTHING to do with them, out of fear their child will be gay.

Gay marriage was legalized in Canada in 2005, and nobody has seen any harm from it at all. It ended all discussions about same sex dates at proms, or gay couples holding hands in pubic.

Oh course Americans are always looking for something to be outraged about, so they want to stop something that has NOTHING to do with them, out of fear their child will be gay.
You poor thing.

Forum List

Back