🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How has your marriage been hurt?

It's none of my business who two adults want to marry.
It is when the same legal arguments are used to allow trans women into biological woman’s locker rooms, which was bastardized to allow same sex marriage.

All people are equal under the law. Period.
Marriage is simply a legal contract.
There’s no reason to exempt two consenting people from marriage. None.

So I can get maternity leave as a man, or get child leave without having a child? A 10 year old can vote or buy a pistol?

Then call it something else for two people of the same sex getting it.

Except that it isn't what marriage has been known to be for millennia?

Nope, only if they try to push that view on others. You are free to adhere to whatever you want.

So stay in the closet?

People can vote their interests, and if their interests include overturning a SC decision like Obergefell, then it would just take getting the right SC, or voting in an amendment defining marriage contracts as between men and women only.

When they put that prejudice into action, yes, they are a bigot. And quite often a blazing hypocrite.

4635130-110618-cc-ap-kim-davis-file-img.jpg

All that should have happened is her losing her job. But that's not good enough for the left. Their opponents have to be detroyed.

And you hand off the powder and shells to them to do it while probably pleasuring yourself in your TDS delusionary state.

Clearly emboldened by the overturning of Roe, hateful right-wing bigots now seek to deny same-sex couples their 14th Amendment right to equal protection of the law.

Conservatism is a malignancy, the bane of citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

SSM isn't equal unless mandated as such by legislative action. The SC wrongly considered it equal, as decision up there with Roe, Chevron and Plessey.

It is when the same legal arguments are used to allow trans women into biological woman’s locker rooms, which was bastardized to allow same sex marriage.
What a stupid argument. We don't split toilet designation up based on biology. Biologically we all can use the same toilet. We do it for social reasons. Moron.

The argument is that marriage is the right of all people. You lost.
If that were the case society wouldn't incentivize it. If it were just a "right" there would be no reason for the government to try and get people to marry each other. It doesn't do that with any other "right" does it?

Marriage (between a man and a woman) has a distinct societal benefit. It produces stable family units, which produce offspring, yes I know not every marriage produces children but we are talking in generalities. That's why the Government incentivizes it, among other reasons but that's the main one.

The avatar is my grandson sticking his tongue out which I think is a fair representation of how I treat interactions here and the reference to Jamaica is because that's where my family is from, at least more recently, and curry goat is one of my favorite dishes.
lmao! That's not your grandson and you're not Jamaican. Good one, tho! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back