Poll: How Many Of You Would Believe.....??

The Republican priority is to always cut taxes, and they have been disinvesting in the cities since white people moved to the suburbs. In my last visit to Toronto, I was struck by how shabby it looks after 10 years of conservative governance. Infrastructure is what get's cut because it's something nobody notices, until it stops functioning.

Last fall, voters kicked the Conservatives out of City Hall and elected an NDP Mayor - Olivia Chow. Chow is the widow of the late Jack Layton - the man whose quote is my siggy.

Chow is fixing things, starting with the 3 year program to repair the raised portions of the Gardner Expressway. Chunks have been falling off the Gardner in recent years, and the Conservatives put up nets under the Gardner, to stop those chunks from falling on the cars on Lakeshore Blvd., which runs under the Gardner, in the downtown core. I wish I was kidding.

I pointed out that the money wasn't spent yet, and would be spent over a 10 year period, and that borrowing to do this much needed work is not such a bad idea. Did you pay for what you spent on your house, or did you borrow?
The Republican priority is to always cut taxes
4/5 of the Federal Departments could disappear tonight and nobody would notice.

I had to stop halfway, USMB only allows 15 photos.
IMG_2017.jpeg

IMG_2018.jpeg

IMG_2019.jpeg

IMG_2020.jpeg

IMG_2021.jpeg

IMG_2022.jpeg

IMG_2023.jpeg

IMG_2024.jpeg

IMG_2025.jpeg

IMG_2026.jpeg

IMG_2027.jpeg

IMG_2028.jpeg

IMG_2029.jpeg

IMG_2030.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

The Republican priority is to always cut taxes, and they have been disinvesting in the cities since white people moved to the suburbs. In my last visit to Toronto, I was struck by how shabby it looks after 10 years of conservative governance. Infrastructure is what get's cut because it's something nobody notices, until it stops functioning.

Last fall, voters kicked the Conservatives out of City Hall and elected an NDP Mayor - Olivia Chow. Chow is the widow of the late Jack Layton - the man whose quote is my siggy.

Chow is fixing things, starting with the 3 year program to repair the raised portions of the Gardner Expressway. Chunks have been falling off the Gardner in recent years, and the Conservatives put up nets under the Gardner, to stop those chunks from falling on the cars on Lakeshore Blvd., which runs under the Gardner, in the downtown core. I wish I was kidding.

I pointed out that the money wasn't spent yet, and would be spent over a 10 year period, and that borrowing to do this much needed work is not such a bad idea. Did you pay for what you spent on your house, or did you borrow?
Republicans probably want tax cuts because we are taxed too much. Liberals want high taxes to fund their pet programs, such as endless litigations at the public expense.

What has the Office of Minority Health ever done for the health of minorities? They're sick and getting sicker.

Biden's "Biggest Achievement" Was Spending $1.2 Trillon on "Infrastructure."​

How Surprised Would You Be to Learn That Almost No Infrastructure Has Been Built?​

—Disinformation Expert Ace​

a) Not surprised at all, I am reasonably well-informed

b) Somewhat surprised, I don't keep up with the news

c) Completely surprised -- my pronouns are Zey/Zem

d) What are you talking about? I identify as a marmot and I am part of a polymorphously perverse polycule with various sexual weasels

Don't worry, everybody -- they spent a lot on Government Infrastructure and Racial Infrastructure. Almost as good as real infrastructure.

You will remember that Trump also tried to get an infrastructure bill through -- but Democrats refused to vote for it, to deny him any kind of a success.

Let's see how the Sage of Scranton did with $1.2 trillion that he set on fire and which we'll never see again.

Spoiler!
Was this zeroed out the next year?

How Surprised Would You Be to Learn That Almost No Infrastructure Has Been Built?​

d) What are you talking about? I identify as a marmot and I am part of a polymorphously perverse polycule with various sexual weasels

Don't worry, everybody -- they spent a lot on Government Infrastructure and Racial Infrastructure. Almost as good as real infrastructure.

You will remember that Trump also tried to get an infrastructure bill through -- but Democrats refused to vote for it, to deny him any kind of a success.

Let's see how the Sage of Scranton did with $1.2 trillion that he set on fire and which we'll never see again.

Spoiler!
not surprised at all. government contracting process does not operate on your news cycle.

Spoiler!

How long has it been since they dished out the money?

Hell the empire state building was finished in 1 year and 45 days.

Forum List

Back