Poll: How Many Of You Would Believe.....??

Biden's biggest achievement has been giving us some hope that we aren't Neanderthals. Maybe.

944.jpg

MAGAt.

Much like the wall. It didn’t seem to stop any illegals.

Projects take time to complete. Except it’s been 8 years or so since the wall was built. It hasn’t done shit.
Trillions and trillions and trillions of federal reserve notes printed. And so little in return for it. All the coffers of the states and communities that shut down filled up and anything else progs support. Progs have nice communist names for their legislation though.

Biden's "Biggest Achievement" Was Spending $1.2 Trillon on "Infrastructure."​

How Surprised Would You Be to Learn That Almost No Infrastructure Has Been Built?​

—Disinformation Expert Ace​

a) Not surprised at all, I am reasonably well-informed

b) Somewhat surprised, I don't keep up with the news

c) Completely surprised -- my pronouns are Zey/Zem

d) What are you talking about? I identify as a marmot and I am part of a polymorphously perverse polycule with various sexual weasels

Don't worry, everybody -- they spent a lot on Government Infrastructure and Racial Infrastructure. Almost as good as real infrastructure.

You will remember that Trump also tried to get an infrastructure bill through -- but Democrats refused to vote for it, to deny him any kind of a success.

Let's see how the Sage of Scranton did with $1.2 trillion that he set on fire and which we'll never see again.

Spoiler!
I thought Biden's biggest accomplishment was to enrich his crack head son illegally and then keep him out of jail.

If you do not build or finish it , what do you expect ?
Well, if my name was Donald Trump and I failed to build it or finish it, I would expect you to ignore that and vote for me yet again.

That would be crazy but that is what the blob is expecting from you.

And you’re obeying like a good little boy with daddy issues.

I thought Biden's biggest accomplishment was to enrich his crack head son illegally and then keep him out of jail.

whatever comes of hunter's trial- biden not only said publicly he would not intervene, but respect the jury's verdict ... & also stated on the record that he would not give his son a pardon.

whatever comes of hunter's trial- biden not only said publicly he would not intervene, but respect the jury's verdict ... & also stated on the record that he would not give his son a pardon.
Wow.

So what you are saying is, Biden has failed at literally everything.

The infuriating part is Joe is spending our money so he has a better shot at getting re elected... its criminal...

Last edited:
here's a neat little way to not read bullshit ... try researching facts.

start here:

Biden Administration Investment Tracker

now - for example, i put in info for my little state of CT ... one of the OG 13:

JUN 15, 2023 • Last updated on Jan 29, 2024

Biden Administration Investment Tracker​

Use this tool to learn more about local projects in your community, and across the country, supported by the Biden administration’s economic laws.

The passage of the Inflation Reduction Act, the CHIPS and Science Act, and the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act—two of which received broad bipartisan support—unleashed an unprecedented level of public and private sector investments in America.
Biden Administration Investment Tracker

If you want to start a thread with a real poll there is a [POLL] TAB on top of the OP writing area, when you hit that tab you can type in a poll question and various responses.

Wow.

So what you are saying is, Biden has failed at literally everything.
If he were my son, I'd pardon him -- Unless he was screwing my other (dead) son's wiffe, whoring around, doing serious drugs and betraying our Country......

But, isn't that what ALL dimocrap scum do??

ALL dimocraps are scum. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

If you want to start a thread with a real poll there is a [POLL] TAB on top of the OP writing area, when you hit that tab you can type in a poll question and various responses.
See?!?! This is what happens when you walk away from your day job.

A couple people got through the Express Lane with more than 10 items. But, I guess you're tired from your early-morning Barista job.

That Master's in Women's Studies is paying off, huh?

Forum List

Back