🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How has your marriage been hurt?

Yes we are. Being a Christian means admitting we are incapable of gaining Heaven by works. So we trust in Him who did the work for us.
Insane. Saying you accept Jesus is nothing. Proselytizing is nothing but talk. His example is everything. You can’t loophole god. You have to actually, consciously do the work.
You’re a shit talking bigot. Nothing more.

Nope.People dislike fake christians like you Norm. You may well believe your nutty creed but it doesnt make you a christian.
Im going out now to sell my daughter into slavery. Biblical style.
You have a hard time with reading comprehension dontcha. I am an atheist.

Not a stupid one like you, but still atheist

I'll fight this? LOL. I'm not the one making excuses or pimping for one who has actually done it.
What? You a bigot. Must be. Anywhere a trans woman can be, a biological man can be. Such was the ruling that gave same sex individuals the right to marry because they are “similarly situated” to opposite sex couples.

Proving once again, the left never understands their own arguments

What? You a bigot. Must be. Anywhere a trans woman can be, a biological man can be. Such was the ruling that gave same sex individuals the right to marry because they are “similarly situated” to opposite sex couples.

Proving once again, the left never understands their own arguments

Anywhere Trump can be, anyone should be able to go.

Anywhere Trump can be, anyone should be able to go.
I see you running from your own argument. When you allow an anus to be considered the same as a vagina, you opened the door.

If Tom, dressed as Tammy, is allowed to be in the woman’s locker room, then you cannot prohibit anyone “similarly situated” to Tammy.

You created this nonsense, now you can’t defend it.

Why am I not surprised.

I see you running from your own argument. When you allow an anus to be considered the same as a vagina, you opened the door.

Warning one. When you can't be honest in your replies I ignore you.

If Tom, dressed as Tammy, is allowed to be in the woman’s locker room, then you cannot prohibit anyone “similarly situated” to Tammy.

You created this nonsense, now you can’t defend it.

Why am I not surprised.

I'm not defending any of it. You are.

Warning one. When you can't be honest in your replies I ignore you.

I'm not defending any of it. You are.

You think I would be scared of you ignoring me? Someone who refuses honest discussion?

No, not so much.

Forum List

Back