🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nike orders soar 27% after Kaepernick ad debut

Smart move by Nike. It knows its target market and is targeting them accordingly.

That's about the sum total of this story. The rest is noise.

If I remember correctly, you are a money person Mac, I am just an investor. So lets see who is correct by Christmas, you or I! I say----------> That the most important season for retailers and marketers, Christmas; will be a dismal failure for Nike and...…………...after Christmas, its market cap will be down dramatically-)
Well, we'll see. At least we don't have too long to wait.

This is true, we will see. But, history teaches all things, and we see what happened to Target, the NFL, and Dicks sporting goods, along with the reverse happening at Chick Fillet, and in and out burger. I have no reason to believe the outcome will be any different here, as the dynamics are the same.

And do you know why that is Mac? Because we believe in what were doing, your side (for the most part) doesn't!

Want an example?---------> John Kerry, a BIG Democrat. Raise taxes, lol. But let me hide my yacht in another state so I don't have to pay them!

BERNIE---------> The rich are evil, and people are going to die, lol. Bernie and his wife made how much last year?

OBAMA---------> Signed up to do a speech in Denmark I believe just last week. STIPULATION IN CONTRACT---------> Obama will not show IF they release how much he is being payed for his speech, doesn't want anyone to know, hehehehehehe.

All phony's, and there is so many more from multi millionaire Fancy Nancy who owns vineyards on down.

Point is......we BELIEVE in what we are saying, and they believe in what we are saying too, but have to lie to your side so you will vote for them, lolol.
Because out objective is to abide by the law and allow people to succeed on their own.

The leftists want to violate and destroy the law, destroy America, and make it impossible for hardworking people to get ahead.

Wonder how many of these are NIKEs?
Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 8.51.45 AM.png

Smart move by Nike. It knows its target market and is targeting them accordingly.

That’s weird...don’t you ‘Middle Men’ always, always, always condemn divisive action?
2+2=5 today?

The story is spun well, what were Nike sales before the Kaepernick announcement over last year? They were up and over the year before and about the 20%-30% more.over last year.

The sales are declining as it normally does right after school shopping however the sales are still above the previous year. Nike was already having a better year than last.

We are way to early to tell Where this will end up, I am still of the belief the short term gains and losses will be minimal.

SINCE Kaepernick is known for his KNEELING...

NIKE SHOULD BE SELLING KNEE PADS - NOT SHOES!

:p

Wonder how many of these are NIKEs?
View attachment 215331

Do not see the Swoosh on any of them
My question was "how many?" as I could see the "Swoosh" on the first from the left but not the other two.
1 out of 3 at least clearly states the market penetration of the "desirable" market that most likely is able to buy with
a) welfare money or b) stolen money or least likely c) from their own legitimate employment but probably not as they couldn't hold a job with saggy pants.
blackswearingnikes.png

Meet Colin Kaepernick’s white parents and the “white privileged” life he had growing up. His mom was a crackhead so he was adopted.

His biological mom was white and an addict. She was taken advantage of by black pimps and crack dealers...the same street scum that our police try to clean from the streets everyday.

This is what is wrong with Colin Cancer. He has mommy and daddy issues. He hates his white adoptive parents and will never forgive them for adopting a half black child.

Nike orders soar 27% after Kaepernick ad debut
These fools who think they will put Nike out of business by not buying their shoes must think again.
Those buying the shoes are not anti-American or anti-cop, they are for letting people express themselves. Kaepernick is making a statement about discrimination.
Those buying the shoes must vote to get the narrow minded neanderthals out of office.
It’s about deep hatred for the United States. Nothing more.
the blacks hate America--no doubt about it
Obama is one too

Meet Colin Kaepernick’s white parents and the “white privileged” life he had growing up. His mom was a crackhead so he was adopted.

His biological mom was white and an addict. She was taken advantage of by black pimps and crack dealers...the same street scum that our police try to clean from the streets everyday.

This is what is wrong with Colin Cancer. He has mommy and daddy issues. He hates his white adoptive parents and will never forgive them for adopting a half black child.

Kaepernick lost his fucking mind and went ape-shit crazy soon after meeting his wack-job, LefTard, American hating Muslim girlfriend Nessa Diab. He now hates his white half and all those white people who built him.

Well, that depends. I have no doubt that they did a complete marketing study on this before any decisions were made
well, considering that Nike's marketing department is probably the finest and most successful of any in all of history, that's a safe bet.

Forum List

Back