šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Nike orders soar 27% after Kaepernick ad debut

Am I making this up..arenā€™t you always the first in line to denounce all things which grow the divide?
You seem pretty supportive of Nikeā€™s decision...your rhetoric on this topic doesnā€™t mesh with your normal positions taken.
My positions - as detailed in the link at the end of the second line of sig - don't conveniently and obediently fall in line with a "side".

And yes, I absolutely defend his right to do what he did, even if I wish he hadn't done it.

The same goes for Nike. If the Right wants to go full drama queen, again, they're just making it worse. I'm sure Colin and Nike appreciate it.

Freedom of expression is about speech we DON'T like, not about speech we DO like.

Clever spin but beyond the wordplay the sum of your post goes like this:
ā€œI hate decisiveness but I support Nikes choice to cause division.ā€
As I always say, both ends of the spectrum are making our divisions worse.

That's when both ends start bitching at me, pretending they're innocent.

Maybe you missed the last two thousand times that happened.

Haha...Iā€™ll stop pushing into that hole you canā€™t stop yourself from digging.
Like all the other ā€œMiddle Menā€ here you do a poor job of keeping your story straight as every opportunity you get you tend to lean Left. Just own it man....you, Golfing Gator, Slade3200 , g5000, all hardcore Lefties slightly embarrassed by their alignment...thatā€™s all.
Mac is anything but a hardcore lefty, dude.

The hardcore lefties call him a righty.

It's more a case of the political tendencies of the accuser than where Mac falls on the political spectrum

He is one of just a handful of people here who actually offer original thoughts instead of just repeating the de rigueur talking points of a political tribe.

Mac, you have two identities here?

My positions - as detailed in the link at the end of the second line of sig - don't conveniently and obediently fall in line with a "side".

And yes, I absolutely defend his right to do what he did, even if I wish he hadn't done it.

The same goes for Nike. If the Right wants to go full drama queen, again, they're just making it worse. I'm sure Colin and Nike appreciate it.

Freedom of expression is about speech we DON'T like, not about speech we DO like.

Haha...Iā€™ll stop pushing into that hole you canā€™t stop yourself from digging.
Like all the other ā€œMiddle Menā€ here you do a poor job of keeping your story straight as every opportunity you get you tend to lean Left. Just own it man....you, Golfing Gator, Slade3200 , g5000, all hardcore Lefties slightly embarrassed by their alignment...thatā€™s all.
Mac is anything but a hardcore lefty, dude.

The hardcore lefties call him a righty.

It's more a case of the political tendencies of the accuser than where Mac falls on the political spectrum

He is one of just a handful of people here who actually offer original thoughts instead of just repeating the de rigueur talking points of a political tribe.

Mac, you have two identities here?
Just in the minds of those who can't see out of their little box.

These fools who think they will put Nike out of business by not buying their shoes must think again.
Those buying the shoes are not anti-American or anti-cop, they are for letting people express themselves. Kaepernick is making a statement about discrimination.
Those buying the shoes must vote to get the narrow minded neanderthals out of office.

ElmerMudd need a link for your OP
That's funny elmer never offers any proof for any of his other false posts either.

Am I making this up..arenā€™t you always the first in line to denounce all things which grow the divide?
You seem pretty supportive of Nikeā€™s decision...your rhetoric on this topic doesnā€™t mesh with your normal positions taken.

Wow, another generalized insult that means nothing. Whenever it gets down to the substance of an argument you again have nothing. You are taking a lot of swings but have yet to hit the ball. Keep trying

Sounds like a bunch of rich white guys are about to get a lot richer thanks to poor negroes spending all their money on expensive shoes. Because buying new shoes is going to save black lives....

:cuckoo:
It makes them run faster.

Wow, another generalized insult that means nothing. Whenever it gets down to the substance of an argument you again have nothing. You are taking a lot of swings but have yet to hit the ball. Keep trying

Cool...a metaphorical Wizard.
Youā€™re insulted by me referring to you as a Lefty? I actually complimented your group for atleast having the iQ and a level of awareness to know you should be embarrassed by your Leftism.
ā€œYou have nothingā€
Nope, just the same ole shit I always have...calling the group of ā€œwe swear weā€™re not Leftiesā€ out on their daily Leftism.

Cool...a metaphorical Wizard.
Youā€™re insulted by me referring to you as a Lefty? I actually complimented your group for atleast having the iQ and a level of awareness to know you should be embarrassed by your Leftism.
ā€œYou have nothingā€
Nope, just the same ole shit I always have...calling the group of ā€œwe swear weā€™re not Leftiesā€ out on their daily Leftism.
No, I mock your pathetic attempts to divide and label. I proudly support Left wing initiatives as well as right wing. You think by painting people in a corner and then attacking the corner you are winning some kind of ideological battle. How about you stick to debating each issue as it arises and see how you do on the substance. Maybe act like a grown up for a change.

Hahaha...you canā€™t sell that lying bullshit to two people on this board.
You kinda like guns and small government...thatā€™s all. That hardly moves you from the Left when accompanied by all your other testimony here. Sorry bud, youā€™re a Tard...own that shit like a man.

The only moron's that think I am left are the Trump sheep that think anyone not joining them in licking Trump's ass is a lefty..you know people like you.

Go Kaepernick! Go Niki!

Online sales jumped 27 percent from Sunday through Wednesday, according to Edison Trends, a Silicon Valley digital sales and trends research firm. Nikeā€™s sales decreased 2 percent during the same period last year, according to Edison figures.

Nikeā€™s Online Sales Soar After Colin Kaepernick Ad Campaign Launches

5b9318fb190000320e503ae1.jpeg

You kinda like guns and small government...thatā€™s all. That hardly moves you from the Left when accompanied by all your other testimony here. Sorry bud, youā€™re a Tard...own that shit like a man.

The only moron's that think I am left are the Trump sheep that think anyone not joining them in licking Trump's ass is a lefty..you know people like you.

Trump aside, link us to all your posts where you took a right-leaning position. Iā€™m certain I could link you to hundreds of your left leaning posts.

You know what they say:

ā€œThereā€™s no such thing as bad publicity.ā€

Nike sales spike?

Wow....Russians like tennis shoes a LOT....

Who knew?! :p

(I wonder if they are paying him as much as they paid BLM or Antifa...)

Kaepernick was adopted by rich white people, got a free college education, and made millions playing a game. How exactly was he discriminated against? Same question for all of the NFL kneelers, and Lebron, and all the millionaire rappers. explain this discrimination that you are so pissed about.

Trump aside, link us to all your posts where you took a right-leaning position. Iā€™m certain I could link you to hundreds of your left leaning posts.

How many times are you morons going to ask me to jump through the same fucking hoops?

But just for you, here are a couple...

Is Roe v. Wade "widely accepted by legal scholars as settled law"...What is "widely accepted"?

Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

That is a good start, as slow as you are those threads will take you a week to read.

And now I will be waiting for my left leaning post that you claim to have

These fools who think they will put Nike out of business by not buying their shoes must think again.
Those buying the shoes are not anti-American or anti-cop, they are for letting people express themselves. Kaepernick is making a statement about discrimination.
Those buying the shoes must vote to get the narrow minded neanderthals out of office.

ElmerMudd need a link for your OP

I agree ,we need to get rid of all maggot demorats and liberals.
dems.png

Forum List

Back