🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nikki Haley for president?

Nikki Haley is just another run of the mill globalist Neo Con. I want to see Hawaii’s Rep. Tulsi Gabbard run for President in 2020, she would have my vote since she is an anti-neocon, polar opposite most other congressional members supporting endless wars. She’s fundamentally against US aggression on Syria or any other country for regime change or any other reason.
- See more at: Tulsi v. Hillary on Syria

Great. A redneck injun. Dont know crap about her. Looks crazy with all that facial activity & teeth while reading script. Another one starved for attention. Just fix the roads beeatch and STHU!

I voted for her for governor when I lived in South Carolina in 2010. In fact, I backed her in the primary before anybody even knew who she was.

Color her gone. Anyone that is part of the Trump administration wouldn't have a snowballs chance of winning the White House.
Oh the irony of someone talking about "not having a snowballs chance of winning" while using the term "the Trump Administration" in the same sentence. :laugh:

Snowflake...that's what you said about President Trump.

I love Nikki Haley. She's a true conservative, she's poised, and she's a natural leader. How cool would an Ivanka Trump/Nikki Haley ticket be?

Last edited:
My point is--anyone (male or female) that is associated with Donald Trump's administration might as well start sending out resumes in the private sector.
Says the snowflake who predicted that President Trump wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the election. :eusa_doh:

I love Nikki Haley. She's a true conservative, she's poised, and she's a natural leader. How could would an Ivanka Trump/Nikki Haley ticket be?
Do you mean Ivanka Trump/Nikki Haley or Nikki Haley/Ivanka Trump??

I love Nikki Haley. She's a true conservative, she's poised, and she's a natural leader. How could would an Ivanka Trump/Nikki Haley ticket be?

You're right about being a true conservative. Last week she said that Assad could stay, that it was up to the Syrian people to vote him out, not the US or international community.

And today she did a complete 180. True conservative.

I love Nikki Haley. She's a true conservative, she's poised, and she's a natural leader. How cool would an Ivanka Trump/Nikki Haley ticket be?
fine

if you take Ivanka off it

You're right about being a true conservative. Last week she said that Assad could stay, that it was up to the Syrian people to vote him out, not the US or international community.

And today she did a complete 180. True conservative.
that was before the gas attack, when we still believed Rices lie about them being gone?

Forum List

Back