Nikki Haley for Sec. of State?

Just how am I an extremist Jake? You don't know Jack Shit about me or what I believe.

That you call Haley a RINO tells us all about you and what you believe.

If you know so much about me, then define a Republican. It's a logical question based upon your statement, especially since YOUR answer must define the antithesis of me by your own argument.

By calling Nikki RINO says alot about you and don't have a clue what a RINO is.

It means Republican in name only..

Describe to us how Nikki governed like that?

Taking down the confederate democrat flag on public owned land? How is that being a RINO? Knowing Trump was really a democrat in republicans clothing how is that being a RINO?
Not taxing the shit out of us and bringing in jobs how is that being a RINO?

That land is owned by the citizens of South Carolina you dolt. NOT HER! I guarantee you if that bitch ran for governor right now she would get crushed. We managed to kick MANY of the traitors out of office in South Carolina because of their votes to destroy Southern heritage and culture. You are nothing more than a yankee living in the south,if you hate it so much then get the hell lost back up north.

Yeah right I am more of a damn redneck then you will ever be.. When I first moved down here the locals would call me the damn redneck who was born a Yankee

You really must be a common core kid or bona fide kkk skin head who lives in the midlands and votes for that piece of shit RINO Lindsey Graham..

Nikki can take the next few years and get the governorship back with out a sweat..

Nikki is the greatest governor I have ever seen in the past 51 years I have been alive..

I will always have Nikki s back

She is:

Very smart

Very cute

Very compassionate

Very humble

So much a true conservative And a patriot

She cares about her state like I never seen a governor did....

She brought in so many oversea jobs

You just made because she is a woman and a skih

BTW skin head you mad that Tim Scott the true conservative south Carolina African American patriot won his Senate seat fair and square bro?

Just how am I an extremist Jake? You don't know Jack Shit about me or what I believe.

If you know so much about me, then define a Republican. It's a logical question based upon your statement, especially since YOUR answer must define the antithesis of me by your own argument.

Taking down the confederate democrat flag on public owned land? How is that being a RINO? Knowing Trump was really a democrat in republicans clothing how is that being a RINO?

That land is owned by the citizens of South Carolina you dolt. NOT HER! I guarantee you if that bitch ran for governor right now she would get crushed. We managed to kick MANY of the traitors out of office in South Carolina because of their votes to destroy Southern heritage and culture. You are nothing more than a yankee living in the south,if you hate it so much then get the hell lost back up north.

Yeah right I am more of a damn redneck then you will ever be.. When I first moved down here the locals would call me the damn redneck who was born a Yankee

You really must be a common core kid or bona fide kkk skin head who lives in the midlands and votes for that piece of shit RINO Lindsey Graham..

Nikki can take the next few years and get the governorship back with out a sweat..

Nikki is the greatest governor I have ever seen in the past 51 years I have been alive..

She is:

Very smart

Very cute

Very compassionate

Very humble

You are a yankee. Your opinion on southern culture and history is null and void. The only good thing about a yankee is when they head back to where they belong. Want to live in the south learn to love our culture and history. That rag head bitch isn't a southern either.

She is:

Very smart

Very cute

Very compassionate

Very humble

BTW skin head you mad that Tim Scott the true conservative south Carolina African American patriot won his Senate seat fair and square bro?

I don't live in SC I didn't vote for the coon....I truly couldn't care less.

She is:

Very smart

Very cute

Very compassionate

Very humble

I was wondering why you were posting ignorant nonsense..

She is:

Very smart

Very cute

Very compassionate

Very humble

You are a yankee. Your opinion on southern culture and history is null and void. The only good thing about a yankee is when they head back to where they belong. Want to live in the south learn to love our culture and history. That rag head bitch isn't a southern either.

It's funny how us smart conservatives Yankees are making the southern companies be successful.. You need us more than we need you..

It's a good thing only old fart liberal retired Yankees move down here though.. They don't do that much damage..

She is:

Very smart

Very cute

Very compassionate

Very humble

Dick lick you still don't get it. I DON'T CARE ABOUT A YANKEES OPINION! You mine as well be from Canada or Mexico because you will NEVER be a southerner! You are the kind of clowns REAL born and bred southerners HATE! You won't come down here and order us how to think or believe. Such a moron.

She is:

Very smart

Very cute

Very compassionate

Very humble

It's funny how us smart conservatives Yankees are making the southern companies be successful.. You need us more than we need you..

LMAO you ain't making shit successful you are no better than a foreigner from India invading my country. Fuck off.

She is:

Very smart

Very cute

Very compassionate

Very humble

Dick lick you still don't get it. I DON'T CARE ABOUT A YANKEES OPINION! You mine as well be from Canada or Mexico because you will NEVER be a southerner! You are the kind of clowns REAL born and bred southerners HATE! You won't come down here and order us how to think or believe. Such a moron.

My opinions do matter, my skills do matter.. My wisdom do matter.. Your racist and sexist attitude don't have no place to go anymore in the entire country... Ya gotta go basement dweller..

You are not a conservative or even a southerner. No self respecting southerner talks like the way you talk anymore..

She is:

Very smart

Very cute

Very compassionate

Very humble

LMAO you ain't making shit successful you are no better than a foreigner from India invading my country. Fuck off.

Funny I am a industrial maintenance guy.. They hire me because I was trained in the north and know which way to put on a lock washer..

I wonder if you can even comprehend that joke..

She is:

Very smart

Very cute

Very compassionate

Very humble

Seriously western North Carolina, Spruce pines area? Your not a red neck you're a hill Billy.. I should of checked your profile.. You guys are the worse of the worse weirdo fuck heads I have ever met..

I have been to alot of places but I can't stand pill popping hill Billy's more than I hate liberals..

You guys are just snake loving crazy ass kkk loving weirdos..

Red necks are geniuses compared to hill Billy's..

Edit Lmfao taz I know I shouldn't of said that but hill Billy's are nuts..

She is:

Very smart

Very cute

Very compassionate

Very humble

Seriously western North Carolina, Spruce pines area? Your not a red neck you're a hill Billy.. I should of checked your profile.. You guys are the worse of the worse weirdo fuck heads I have ever met..

I have been to alot of places but I can't stand pill popping hill Billy's more than I hate liberals..

You guys are just snake loving crazy ass kkk loving weirdos..

Red necks are geniuses compared to hill Billy's..

Edit Lmfao taz I know I shouldn't of said that but hill Billy's are nuts..

Thank you for that epic transplanted yankee bigoted ranting melt down. It was quite entertaining. You do realize that you just exposed your true belief system, don't you?

Now go back and suck on the RINO Nikki's toes while you worship her greatness in your supplicant position.

Forum List

Back