🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

You want him to change the constitution? Can the President do that?
Doesn’t have to. Guns can be regulated, machine guns have been heavily regulated for many years. Supreme Court has let many state regulations continue.

To note......the Supreme Court has never ruled on the automatic weapon restrictions.
Automatic weapons are illegal. Semi automatic weapons are legal as I understand it.
Automatic are heavily regulated proving guns can be regulated.

They are. Whether or not the Supreme Court will uphold those restrictions is the question. Neither side seems to want to find out.
They have been in place a really long time. And the Supreme Court has passed on state regulations.

Doesn’t have to. Guns can be regulated, machine guns have been heavily regulated for many years. Supreme Court has let many state regulations continue.

To note......the Supreme Court has never ruled on the automatic weapon restrictions.
Automatic weapons are illegal. Semi automatic weapons are legal as I understand it.

They are. Whether or not the Supreme Court will uphold those restrictions is the question. Neither side seems to want to find out.
They have been in place a really long time. And the Supreme Court has passed on state regulations.

The courts have overturned far more than they have upheld.

It’s really pathetic. Isn’t trump ready to send In the military? But he does nothing for our kids.

What are you talking about? Trump is trying to put the interests of American citizens FIRST and the Democratic Party and guys like you oppose him all the way. Trump also opposes abortion which is, in case you didn't know, good for those that would undoubtedly prefer to live their life.

So would you confiscate? Yes or no? I am not judging but you’re throwing daggers and tantrums like a petulant child but you refuse to provide a concise solution
I would do a lot before confiscation. Unlikely it would come to that. I’d destroy any illegally owned and stop the sale of large capacity magazines.

I am not following. If you were in his shoes what would you do?
You seem slow. We need more gun control. Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours and don’t suffer regular school and mass shootings.
More ad Hominems. If you were the president what specifically would you do. There are 100 millions guns out there. Would you confiscate like Beto wanted to? What specifically would you do? Do you know what the word “specifically” means?
This hardly seems like the thread for gun control specifics. The facts remain that school and mass killings are a USA problem and the reason is obvious . High capacity magazines should be banned. We should have background checks on all sales. More red flag laws. Lots can be done, repubs do nothing. But they get outraged when people die in Mexico...

Again 100 million guns out there and how many mass shootings are out there? We have 330 million people on a statistical basis these shootings while very tragic are few and far between. So you have no idea what you would do but criticize others.

No they are not. They are restricted. You have to get a permit to own one.
I can get a handgun without a permit?

I can get 20 of them in an hour. Just ask the neighbors what they have for sale.
Your neighbors would sell you guns? Get new neighbors. In MA you need a permit or you’re fucked.

You seem slow. We need more gun control. Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours and don’t suffer regular school and mass shootings.
More ad Hominems. If you were the president what specifically would you do. There are 100 millions guns out there. Would you confiscate like Beto wanted to? What specifically would you do? Do you know what the word “specifically” means?
This hardly seems like the thread for gun control specifics. The facts remain that school and mass killings are a USA problem and the reason is obvious . High capacity magazines should be banned. We should have background checks on all sales. More red flag laws. Lots can be done, repubs do nothing. But they get outraged when people die in Mexico...

Again 100 million guns out there and how many mass shootings are out there? We have 330 million people on a statistical basis these shootings while very tragic are few and far between. So you have no idea what you would do but criticize others.
Then you are ignoring what I’m saying, again, the right has done nothing to make our kids safer. But send the army to Mexico...

So would you confiscate? Yes or no? I am not judging but you’re throwing daggers and tantrums like a petulant child but you refuse to provide a concise solution
I would do a lot before confiscation. Unlikely it would come to that. I’d destroy any illegally owned and stop the sale of large capacity magazines.

You'd get air holed

I can get 20 of them in an hour. Just ask the neighbors what they have for sale.
Your neighbors would sell you guns? Get new neighbors. In MA you need a permit or you’re fucked.

I live in WV. No one would bat an eye. Much of the country is this way. It's why gun control will never work.

Most of the country has no permits and sales between individuals have no background checks.

Can you legally do that? And again there are 100 million guns out there. The cat is out of the bag. Plus it’s a slippery slope once you start confiscation or other methods. Stats prove you to be wrong.

Then you are ignoring what I’m saying, again, the right has done nothing to make our kids safer. But send the army to Mexico...
Your identity politics are comical. So you want to rewrite the 2nd amendment.

Can you legally do that? And again there are 100 million guns out there. The cat is out of the bag. Plus it’s a slippery slope once you start confiscation or other methods. Stats prove you to be wrong.

Stats prove me right. When was the last school shooting in the UK? Japan?

I live in WV. No one would bat an eye. Much of the country is this way. It's why gun control will never work.
Go Mountaineers. I live in Boston and our gun laws are super strict.

Most of the country has no permits and sales between individuals have no background checks.
But you need a permit to own a gun. Regardless where you get.

Your identity politics are comical. So you want to rewrite the 2nd amendment.
No. Not necessary. Gun ownership is dependent on being a member of a well Regulated militia.

Well, in Oklahoma they just passed a law that says you can concealed carry without having to obtain a license.

Open and Concealed Gun Carry Laws in Oklahoma

Without a license, you may openly carry handguns, rifles, and shotguns in Oklahoma for legitimate purposes—including self-protection on your own property, hunting, and target shooting.

Until November 2019, you need a license (and firearms training) to carry a concealed handgun. But under the law that takes effect then, you may carry a concealed handgun for legitimate purposes anywhere in the state (except in a few restricted places discussed below), as long as you aren’t violating other weapons laws in Oklahoma. Along with the prohibitions in those laws on mere possession of firearms by certain people, you aren't allowed to carry a firearm if you’ve been convicted of:

The state will still issue concealed carry licenses, but they won't be required.

But you need a permit to own a gun. Regardless where you get.
No, not at all. Our laws are extremely lax in most the country.

Forum List

Back