🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

No they are not. They are restricted. You have to get a permit to own one.
I can get a handgun without a permit?

I can get 20 of them in an hour. Just ask the neighbors what they have for sale.
Your neighbors would sell you guns? Get new neighbors. In MA you need a permit or you’re fucked.
Most of the country has no permits and sales between individuals have no background checks.
But you need a permit to own a gun. Regardless where you get.

In WV you can open carry even without a permit. I rarely see anyone do it which is another topic all together.

Automatic weapons are illegal. Semi automatic weapons are legal as I understand it.
Automatic are heavily regulated proving guns can be regulated.
So would you confiscate? Yes or no? I am not judging but you’re throwing daggers and tantrums like a petulant child but you refuse to provide a concise solution
I would do a lot before confiscation. Unlikely it would come to that. I’d destroy any illegally owned and stop the sale of large capacity magazines.
Can you legally do that? And again there are 100 million guns out there. The cat is out of the bag. Plus it’s a slippery slope once you start confiscation or other methods. Stats prove you to be wrong.

Stats prove me right. When was the last school shooting in the UK? Japan?

A lot fewer people live there. Japan is super homogeneous too. Again the guns were there when Trump took office. Our laws differ from that of the UK and Japan.

I can get 20 of them in an hour. Just ask the neighbors what they have for sale.
Your neighbors would sell you guns? Get new neighbors. In MA you need a permit or you’re fucked.
Most of the country has no permits and sales between individuals have no background checks.
No, not at all. Our laws are extremely lax in most the country.
Neither UK nor Japan give citizenship to those for just being born there. Should we amend our laws to that as well?

No they are not. They are restricted. You have to get a permit to own one.

Come to Texas. You don't need a permit to buy one, just have to be over 18 and a resident of Texas to buy.

Texas Gun Laws - Gun | Laws.com

No permit is necessary for the purchase of rifles, shotguns, ammunition, or any firearm component in the state. The only qualifications pertinent to the purchase of firearms set by Texas gun laws is that the purchaser be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the state. Minors may also purchase weapons if they can provide for written permission by their parent or legal guardian.
No state license is needed for the possession of rifle, handgun, or shotgun. However, there are certain restrictions imposed. No person convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor under the Class A category may possess a handgun. Class A misdemeanors generally include crimes involving the family or the household.

Shoot.....................since you can concealed carry in OK without a permit, and you can buy guns in TX without a permit, that means you can come to TX, buy a gun, conceal it while going to a public place in OK, and commit a mass shooting.

Scary that it's so easy. And yes, there area couple of posts just a page or two back where I have posted the permit laws for TX and OK.

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.
The article calls them Americans. Right? Good. Cleared that up.

Fox news with another "evil" brown country article. Otherwise please explain.

I don't see 'evil brown country' in the article. Fox News, reports on news. Is this not news in your world?

If not, then doesn't that say something about you?

If it is, then what is your problem with Fox News reporting news?

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.

I don't see 'evil brown country' in the article. Fox News, reports on news. Is this not news in your world?

I also noted in this thread (when asked a similar comment) that I had no problem with them reporting on this. My problem was in them not getting it correct.

I also noted in this thread (when asked a similar comment) that I had no problem with them reporting on this. My problem was in them not getting it correct.

Which part did they not get right? Sorry I must have missed it.

I already noted that.

Well, for all you violent types out there who have been wanting a war with Mexico and the cartels, you just might get your chance......................

Trump suggests sending US army into Mexico to ‘wage war’ on cartels

The US president said his country stood “ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively” if his Mexican counterpart, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, asked him for help. Mr Lopez Obrador declined the offer during a press conference on Tuesday, but said he would speak to Mr Trump about security cooperation between the two nations.

Mr Trump’s suggestion came after an American family was slaughtered by gunmen during an ambush in Mexico’s Sonora state. The family had been travelling in a convoy of SUVs.

He tweeted: “A wonderful family and friends from Utah got caught between two vicious drug cartels, who were shooting at each other, with the result being many great American people killed, including young children, and some missing.

“If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these monsters, the United States stands ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively. The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!

“This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth. We merely await a call from your great new president!”

Mexico is a narco state. It wont ask for help. Americans are trained from birth to look only at the government for power but the government is just one of several competing powers. Especially in Mexico. And it serves the interests of the powerful to leave it as is. For the Mexican elites and the American Democrats.
We should invade and create a buffer zone between us and them.

They got it right. He’s just got a hard on about Fox. He’s a libtard.

Well, for all you violent types out there who have been wanting a war with Mexico and the cartels, you just might get your chance......................

The US president said his country stood “ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively” if his Mexican counterpart, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, asked him for help. Mr Lopez Obrador declined the offer during a press conference on Tuesday, but said he would speak to Mr Trump about security cooperation between the two nations.

Mr Trump’s suggestion came after an American family was slaughtered by gunmen during an ambush in Mexico’s Sonora state. The family had been travelling in a convoy of SUVs.

He tweeted: “A wonderful family and friends from Utah got caught between two vicious drug cartels, who were shooting at each other, with the result being many great American people killed, including young children, and some missing.

“If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these monsters, the United States stands ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively. The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!

“This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth. We merely await a call from your great new president!”

Mexico is a narco state. It wont ask for help. Americans are trained from birth to look only at the government for power but the government is just one of several competing powers. Especially in Mexico. And it serves the interests of the powerful to leave it as is. For the Mexican elites and the American Democrats.

We need to just have a more secure border. A nice wall, and some more resources (read personnel) on patrol.

Mexico needs to deal with Mexico. We can't get involved.

They got it right. He’s just got a hard on about Fox. He’s a libtard.

If you had read my reply you would have read where I condemned the Washington Post for getting a story wrong and that I hope they lose their lawsuit over it.

We need to just have a more secure border. A nice wall, and some more resources (read personnel) on patrol.

Drones laden with drugs will easily cross the borders. Little risk of getting caught at that.

Drones laden with drugs will easily cross the borders. Little risk of getting caught at that.

We can shoot those down. Not hard. Just give the border patrol more resources.

However, I'm more concerned with evil people cross, than drugs.

The solution to the drug problem is simple, easy, and highly effective. Shoot drug dealers and drug users. I would kill them all.

You start killing all the dealers, then who are the cartels going to fly those drones to exactly? No one. Because we shot them dead.

Greatly increase law enforcement, and we won't have to worry about drones with drugs.

The solution to the drug problem is simple, easy, and highly effective. Shoot drug dealers and drug users. I would kill them all.

You start killing all the dealers, then who are the cartels going to fly those drones to exactly? No one. Because we shot them dead.

Greatly increase law enforcement, and we won't have to worry about drones with drugs.

Don't expect me to take posts like this one seriously. Your banker, lawyer, baker, etc likely uses drugs.

Don't expect me to take posts like this one seriously. Your banker, lawyer, baker, etc likely uses drugs.

Shoot them all. Especially the banker and lawyers. Druggies are a blight on society, and need to be eliminated.

Mexico is a problem. But as you can see American leftists are a bigger problem. With firm resolve we can secure the border and let AOC stand and cry about it. A secure border is an existential threat to the DNC...a large portion of their constituency is from the other side of it.
We have to eliminate the internal threat before the external threat. Liberals will fight Americans every step of the way. So dont try and convince people of how to close a border they dont want closed in the first place.

Watch Democrats give a standing ovation to a Mexican President as he attacks a US State before Congress....the one place which should be respecting and defending US States against foreign threats. Listen to him use the words "comprehensive immigration reform"...the mantra of the DNC who represent him so well. Now you know where that three word slogan, always ritualistically invoked verbatim, really comes from.

Forum List

Back