🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

Low unemployment helps our kids. LOL.

Wow..................we were talking about how kids are routinely gunned down in this country and how bad it is, and how not much has been done to help keep them safe.

Then you come in with the comment "low unemployment helps our kids", when we were clearly talking about kids getting shot. Are you somehow saying that the low unemployment rate is because we have so many kids getting shot? Sick thoughts dude. Even sicker that you put a "lol" at the end of the comment.
What would you like him to do?

First thing I would like for him to do is quit doing what we condemn others for doing.
Such as?

Already noted here.
I am new to the conversation please reiterate

Yeah that will help them not get gunned down in school. How stupid are you?
Probably? More money equals fewer depressed people. What would you like him to do? As Hominems means you lost the argument.
Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school and mass shootings. It’s clear what should be done.
You want him to change the constitution? Can the President do that?
Doesn’t have to. Guns can be regulated, machine guns have been heavily regulated for many years. Supreme Court has let many state regulations continue.

To note......the Supreme Court has never ruled on the automatic weapon restrictions.

You don't even know a semi auto from an automatic and expect to be taken seriously? Really?

Probably? More money equals fewer depressed people. What would you like him to do? As Hominems means you lost the argument.
Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school and mass shootings. It’s clear what should be done.
Doesn’t have to. Guns can be regulated, machine guns have been heavily regulated for many years. Supreme Court has let many state regulations continue.

To note......the Supreme Court has never ruled on the automatic weapon restrictions.
Automatic weapons are illegal. Semi automatic weapons are legal as I understand it.

I'm not at all. They should simply get it correct. This is not just a complaint with Fox either. The media is now more concerned with getting the story out first as opposed to getting it right.

The Washington Post is being sued over this. I hope they lose.
What did they get wrong?

It was already documented here. It was more about what they left out.

You need to stop. Period

Bite me.

No shit stain. The only thing you do is create drama on here and you lie trying to do it.

Fuck you and the shithole Mexico..
In fact move there.

You won't be missed you trolling asshole.

Now let's dance
What is with this "dance" crap? Catfish don't have legs.

I am not following. If you were in his shoes what would you do?
You seem slow. We need more gun control. Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours and don’t suffer regular school and mass shootings.

Wow..................we were talking about how kids are routinely gunned down in this country and how bad it is, and how not much has been done to help keep them safe.

Then you come in with the comment "low unemployment helps our kids", when we were clearly talking about kids getting shot. Are you somehow saying that the low unemployment rate is because we have so many kids getting shot? Sick thoughts dude. Even sicker that you put a "lol" at the end of the comment.
What would you like him to do?

First thing I would like for him to do is quit doing what we condemn others for doing.
Such as?

Already noted here.
I am new to the conversation please reiterate

No. I hate when people come in late, won't catch themselves up and want you to repeat yourself over and over. Read the thread.

Automatic weapons are illegal. Semi automatic weapons are legal as I understand it.
Automatic are heavily regulated proving guns can be regulated.

You seem slow. We need more gun control. Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours and don’t suffer regular school and mass shootings.
More ad Hominems. If you were the president what specifically would you do. There are 100 millions guns out there. Would you confiscate like Beto wanted to? What specifically would you do? Do you know what the word “specifically” means?

No they are not. They are restricted. You have to get a permit to own one.

Did you not read my first post, dumbass? I specifically stated I don't want us policing the world. That includes patrolling Afghani opiate fields.

If and when those fields start killing Americans en masse, I'll advocate for bombing them too.

AMERICA FIRST.

You can want all you want but what you want is not how things are. If you think those opioids are not getting here you are mistaken.

If I say, well, I don't want Mexican Cartels to produce drugs, is that good enough for you? Is that going to solve the problem?

How do we condemn others for what we so readily do ourselves?
Youre comparing what Cartels do, to what the US government does? :cuckoo:

Not really. We are far worse. We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. They only kill thousands.
Cartels intentionally kill civilians, police, polticians and journalists. Youre dumb for comparing us to them. :cuckoo:

We intentionally do also. We pretend we are not but we are. It doesn't matter if one is a journalist or a nurse.
Uhuh, whatever you say. :cuckoo:

I can get a handgun without a permit?

They are. Whether or not the Supreme Court will uphold those restrictions is the question. Neither side seems to want to find out.

So would you confiscate? Yes or no? I am not judging but you’re throwing daggers and tantrums like a petulant child but you refuse to provide a concise solution

More ad Hominems. If you were the president what specifically would you do. There are 100 millions guns out there. Would you confiscate like Beto wanted to? What specifically would you do? Do you know what the word “specifically” means?
This hardly seems like the thread for gun control specifics. The facts remain that school and mass killings are a USA problem and the reason is obvious . High capacity magazines should be banned. We should have background checks on all sales. More red flag laws. Lots can be done, repubs do nothing. But they get outraged when people die in Mexico...

I can get a handgun without a permit?

I can get 20 of them in an hour. Just ask the neighbors what they have for sale.

Forum List

Back