Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

Good for you. As someone that is pro-life I believe all life should be protected, born or not.

I was being facetious.

Why are you opposed to Fox News covering this story?

I'm not at all. They should simply get it correct. This is not just a complaint with Fox either. The media is now more concerned with getting the story out first as opposed to getting it right.

The Washington Post is being sued over this. I hope they lose.
What did they get wrong?

It was already documented here. It was more about what they left out.
So, you lied. Got it.

Good for you. As someone that is pro-life I believe all life should be protected, born or not.

I was being facetious.

I'm not at all. They should simply get it correct. This is not just a complaint with Fox either. The media is now more concerned with getting the story out first as opposed to getting it right.

What did they get wrong?

So, you lied. Got it.

At least six children and three women living in a faith-based community of U.S. citizens in Mexico were shot to death Monday in the northern part of the country

This does not appear to be true. It appears they were there visiting friends or other family living there.

I was being facetious.

What did they get wrong?

You need to stop. Period

Bite me.

No shit stain. The only thing you do is create drama on here and you lie trying to do it.

Fuck you and the shithole Mexico..
In fact move there.

You won't be missed you trolling asshole.

Now let's dance

Would you people on this thread support Trump sending military personnel to Mexico?

How do we justify sending the military in to Mexico to destroy the drug trade but then use it to protect the drug trade in Afghanistan? Will we argue we don't want the competition?

And to answer your question. No.

Would you people on this thread support Trump sending military personnel to Mexico?
Not unless we go to win. I do support military on the border.

Well, Trump has already said that he would be willing to send the military to help Mexico out with the cartel problem.

Trump says US is ready to help Mexico 'wage WAR' on drug cartels after Americans killed in ambush

President Donald Trump on Tuesday said that the United States is willing to help Mexico “wage WAR on the drug cartels” in the country, following the deaths of at least nine Americans, including six children, who reportedly came under attack in a highway ambush in a Mexican border state Monday.

“If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these monsters, the United States stands ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!”

“This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth. We merely await a call from your great new president!” Trump added.

How do we justify sending the military in to Mexico to destroy the drug trade but then use it to protect the drug trade in Afghanistan? Will we argue we don't want the competition?

And to answer your question. No.

Not unless we go to win. I do support military on the border.

Well, Trump has already said that he would be willing to send the military to help Mexico out with the cartel problem.

Trump says US is ready to help Mexico 'wage WAR' on drug cartels after Americans killed in ambush

President Donald Trump on Tuesday said that the United States is willing to help Mexico “wage WAR on the drug cartels” in the country, following the deaths of at least nine Americans, including six children, who reportedly came under attack in a highway ambush in a Mexican border state Monday.

“If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these monsters, the United States stands ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!”

“This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth. We merely await a call from your great new president!” Trump added.

Again, Trump says a lot of things but does very little. He knows that is all he has to do.

What did they get wrong?

You need to stop. Period

Bite me.

No shit stain. The only thing you do is create drama on here and you lie trying to do it.

In fact move there.

Now let's dance

I feel bad for your kids.

You leave our kids out of this asshole

You whined bitched and moaned about innocents being killed in the Middle East now your tune has changed

Ever mention our kids again I'll report your stupid fucking ass. Understand that

You need to stop. Period

Bite me.

In fact move there.

Now let's dance

You whined bitched and moaned about innocents being killed in the Middle East now your tune has changed

Ever mention our kids again I'll report your stupid fucking ass. Understand that

If you insist making every post about me, I can reply in kind.

Mexico is run by drug cartels. Instead of building a wall we should have sent in tanks and bombers. That place needs a clean up in the worst way.

You need to stop. Period

Bite me.

In fact move there.

Now let's dance

Family is off limits. Learn the rules

Now try it

As I said.
Even if they don't ask....WE HAVE NO CHOICE

The US is already dragged into it. The cartels do not respect "borders"

The only question is how much violence has to come here before we act?

Really? We have no choice? Hate to tell you, but if we send in armed military personnel without being asked by Mexico, that would be considered grounds for actual war between our countries. The only way we can go in and not start a major war (as well as hurt our standing in the world even worse than it now is), is if Mexico asks for us to help. And, even then, I'm pretty sure Congress would have to authorize it.

In fact move there.

Now let's dance

Now try it

My post is about you.

You mentioned our kids.

Try it again... troll

How strange. The right does nothing when our children are regularly gunned down, but lots of outrage when people get shot in Mexico.

In fact move there.

Now let's dance

Now try it

My post is about you. I couldn't imagine being raised by someone that talks like you.

You'd have turned out better.

Now get back to topic about American children being massacred and stop trying to impress me .... you'll lose..

Badly

As I said.
Even if they don't ask....WE HAVE NO CHOICE

The US is already dragged into it. The cartels do not respect "borders"

The only question is how much violence has to come here before we act?
I wonder if this is a response to our growing border wall and their frustration. If so we need to go in there. They shoot at our BP from right across the border and we dont take this at all seriously enough

How strange. The right does nothing when our children are regularly gunned down, but lots of outrage when people get shot in Mexico.

Agreed. When all those kids were being killed in school shootings, there were "thoughts and prayers", as well as lots of screaming about how we need to keep our 2nd Amendment rights so that "a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun".

But, let a few get massacred over in Mexico by the cartels, and all of a sudden we need to invade Mexico. Trump has already said he wants to send troops down there. But, that probably isn't going to happen either. Trump says a lot of stuff that stirs up his base, and cartels, drugs, and Mexicans is one of the main hot buttons he punches regularly.

Again, Trump says a lot of things but does very little. He knows that is all he has to do.

Is Trump the president of Mexico? Does Trump have the authority to order bombing raids on Mexican drug cartels in Mexico?

I was being facetious.

What did they get wrong?

So, you lied. Got it.

At least six children and three women living in a faith-based community of U.S. citizens in Mexico were shot to death Monday in the northern part of the country

This does not appear to be true. It appears they were there visiting friends or other family living there.
Link?

Forum List

Back