🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

Polygamists getting killed.... In cartel country… And that is a concern of? LOL

Stay out of that hell hole people...my friend just sold his Mexico beach condo because of the violence....so please! stay out and keep your kids safe....

Referred to as a "prominent Mormon family".

I would have to correct that to "stupid Mormon family". What idiot American family lives in northern Mexico in this day and age?
My guess is the Mexicans didn't hassle the polygamous Mormons the way the US does.
Purely an informed guess.

My guess is the Mexicans didn't hassle the polygamous Mormons the way the US does.

The American government needs to get out of the marriage business and let free people be free to marry whoever they like.

Good for you. As someone that is pro-life I believe all life should be protected, born or not.

I was being facetious.

Why are you opposed to Fox News covering this story?

I'm not at all. They should simply get it correct. This is not just a complaint with Fox either. The media is now more concerned with getting the story out first as opposed to getting it right.

The Washington Post is being sued over this. I hope they lose.

While we're at it, we need to change the laws and allow people to ingest ANYTHING they like into their own body, provided they're not aborting their child. The American appetite for illicit drugs created the likes of Pablo Escobar, the Cali Cartel and the Mexican cartels. Legalize all of it. Take it out of the dark and bring it into the light and the drug cartels will be vastly diminished.

Good for you. As someone that is pro-life I believe all life should be protected, born or not.

I was being facetious.

I'm not at all. They should simply get it correct. This is not just a complaint with Fox either. The media is now more concerned with getting the story out first as opposed to getting it right.

Ok, I guess I misunderstood your intent. Thanks for clarifying.

We cannot do a thing about Cartels. We can put pressure on the Mexican govt. for starters stop issuing travel visa to Mexico.

When did Mexico begin issuing travel visas to Americans?

Depends on the reason you are visiting Mexico, and how long you plan to stay. And yes, in some cases, Mexico DOES require you to get a visa to be in the country.

Do You Need a Visa to go to Mexico in 2019? | Skyscanner

Situations in Which a Mexico Visa in Necessary
The topic of Mexico visas for US citizens comes up in a number of situations, including these fairly common ones:

• Visiting more than 180 days
  • Getting a job in Mexico
  • Studying at a university or language school in Mexico
  • Starting a business in Mexico
  • Marrying a Mexican person
  • Retiring in Mexican cities, such as the popular pueblo of San Miguel de Allende
If you’re uncertain as to whether you require a visa to Mexico, chances are that you do. All travelers with a US passport who want to visit Mexico for a purpose other than tourism, or to spend longer than six months in the country need a visa.

Forget Polygamy
Forget Mormons

What matters here is that the Cartels are turning Mexico into a Narco State.
With that, the US will no doubt become a killing ground for Cartel turf wars in our own cities.

The United States has no choice but to intervene. Militarily.

I was being facetious.

What did they get wrong?

I was being facetious.

What did they get wrong?

It was already documented here. It was more about what they left out.

Build the damn wall and sanction that third world shit hole. Enough

Eight month old babies? Fcking enough

I was being facetious.

What did they get wrong?

You need to stop. Period

I was being facetious.

What did they get wrong?

You need to stop. Period

Bite me.

Would you people on this thread support Trump sending military personnel to Mexico?

How do we justify sending the military in to Mexico to destroy the drug trade but then use it to protect the drug trade in Afghanistan? Will we argue we don't want the competition?

And to answer your question. No.

Forum List

Back