🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

This proves the libtards do not give a shit about dead Americans.
But they were post-born.....
A bunch of polygamists killed by Mexican cartels in the middle of cartel country… Who gives a fucking shit?

lol
Dude kids were burned to death strapped to a car seat, watched their parents die,, karma is a bitch, don’t come crying on the board when if happens to you

What do you think happens when we drop a bomb on a family in Syria?

A bunch of polygamists killed by Mexican cartels in the middle of cartel country… Who gives a fucking shit?

lol
Dude kids were burned to death strapped to a car seat, watched their parents die,, karma is a bitch, don’t come crying on the board when if happens to you

You libs are fcuking sick!

now the talk is that these were Targeted . I guess that the vehicle were miles apart .

Really? Do share where the large cartel operated coca and opiate fields are in the USA.

Always with the moving targets. Our fields are located in Afghanistan. Do you support "glassing" our military?

Another Record Breaking Year for Opium Production in U.S. Occupied Afghanistan

"Moving targets" says the guy who deflects to Afghanistan.

Pay attention, doofus: Up to 94% of our heroin comes from MEXICO.

Mexican Drug Cartels Driving Heroin, Opioid Consumption in U.S.

The idea that American lives are the only important ones and that those harmed by the fields we protect don't deserve any concern is sad.

When those in Mexico protect their fields, they deserve death. When we protect fields elsewhere, well that is FREEDOM.

Did you not read my first post, dumbass? I specifically stated I don't want us policing the world. That includes patrolling Afghani opiate fields.

If and when those fields start killing Americans en masse, I'll advocate for bombing them too.

AMERICA FIRST.

You can want all you want but what you want is not how things are. If you think those opioids are not getting here you are mistaken.

If I say, well, I don't want Mexican Cartels to produce drugs, is that good enough for you? Is that going to solve the problem?

How do we condemn others for what we so readily do ourselves?
Youre comparing what Cartels do, to what the US government does? :cuckoo:

lol
Lol
Those kids should not of been in cartel country… Cult people are weird..

lol

It's sad when the idea that the only people interested in stopping the needless killing is liberal. Hypocrisy knows no bounds though.

Always with the moving targets. Our fields are located in Afghanistan. Do you support "glassing" our military?

The idea that American lives are the only important ones and that those harmed by the fields we protect don't deserve any concern is sad.

When those in Mexico protect their fields, they deserve death. When we protect fields elsewhere, well that is FREEDOM.

Did you not read my first post, dumbass? I specifically stated I don't want us policing the world. That includes patrolling Afghani opiate fields.

If and when those fields start killing Americans en masse, I'll advocate for bombing them too.

AMERICA FIRST.

You can want all you want but what you want is not how things are. If you think those opioids are not getting here you are mistaken.

If I say, well, I don't want Mexican Cartels to produce drugs, is that good enough for you? Is that going to solve the problem?

Not really. We are far worse. We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. They only kill thousands.

lol
Lol
Sad this board allows you to say shit that get your ... I think you know
Lol
Cowards

lol

It's sad when the idea that the only people interested in stopping the needless killing is liberal. Hypocrisy knows no bounds though.
It’s you losers can’t win elections,, you’re insane

Mexico needs to be purged of cartels.

I, like many others, am sick of our policing the world - but these shitlords are a direct threat to our nation. Every day they move criminals and poison across our borders and cause the deaths of untold numbers of Americans. And the Mexican government won't do fuck all about it. Moreover, as evidenced just 2 weeks ago, they are completely impotent. The Mexican military SURRENDERED to a drug cartel in Culiacan.

It's time for OUR military to take action and glass these fuckers.
68 thousand dead Americans from smuggled drugs!

Well, for all you violent types out there who have been wanting a war with Mexico and the cartels, you just might get your chance......................

Trump suggests sending US army into Mexico to ‘wage war’ on cartels

The US president said his country stood “ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively” if his Mexican counterpart, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, asked him for help. Mr Lopez Obrador declined the offer during a press conference on Tuesday, but said he would speak to Mr Trump about security cooperation between the two nations.

Mr Trump’s suggestion came after an American family was slaughtered by gunmen during an ambush in Mexico’s Sonora state. The family had been travelling in a convoy of SUVs.

He tweeted: “A wonderful family and friends from Utah got caught between two vicious drug cartels, who were shooting at each other, with the result being many great American people killed, including young children, and some missing.

“If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these monsters, the United States stands ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively. The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!

“This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth. We merely await a call from your great new president!”

lol

I rarely win. No question about that. I believe that says more about you though than me. If you have to be so bloodthirsty to win, I'll stick with losing.

lol
Lol
Sad this board allows you to say shit that get your ... I think you know
Lol
Cowards
:CryingCow:

I rarely win. No question about that. I believe that says more about you though than me. If you have to be so bloodthirsty to win, I'll stick with losing.
Def

Well, for all you violent types out there who have been wanting a war with Mexico and the cartels, you just might get your chance......................

Trump suggests sending US army into Mexico to ‘wage war’ on cartels

The US president said his country stood “ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively” if his Mexican counterpart, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, asked him for help. Mr Lopez Obrador declined the offer during a press conference on Tuesday, but said he would speak to Mr Trump about security cooperation between the two nations.

Mr Trump’s suggestion came after an American family was slaughtered by gunmen during an ambush in Mexico’s Sonora state. The family had been travelling in a convoy of SUVs.

He tweeted: “A wonderful family and friends from Utah got caught between two vicious drug cartels, who were shooting at each other, with the result being many great American people killed, including young children, and some missing.

“If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these monsters, the United States stands ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively. The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!

“This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth. We merely await a call from your great new president!”

Trump says all sorts of things. Rarely does anything. He knows that all he has to do is say it.

The victims. Those brave Mexican drug lords

840484b5-e92a-41c5-b103-2fb4b0e44a92-Langford.jpg
I don’t think that picture is accurate. The article said there were six month old babies.

AMERICA FIRST.

Not really. We are far worse. We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. They only kill thousands.
Cartels intentionally kill civilians, police, polticians and journalists. Youre dumb for comparing us to them. :cuckoo:

That would require we "glass" a large portion of the United States also.

Their operations are not BASED here.

Those moving and creating the "poison" most certainly are. They are doing it all over the country.

Really? Do share where the large cartel operated coca and opiate fields are in the USA.

Poor exploited unwilling Americans. Help them !

AMERICA FIRST.

Cartels intentionally kill civilians, police, polticians and journalists. Youre dumb for comparing us to them. :cuckoo:

We intentionally do also. We pretend we are not but we are. It doesn't matter if one is a journalist or a nurse.

Forum List

Back