Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

What if it was proved that Americans were gunned down with weapons shipped by the Obama administration in the Operation Fast/Furious fiasco? Wouldn't the Obama administration be guilty of accessory to murder?
Wait.....what's this? I thought guns didn't kill people, people killed people.
Well, if they didn’t have guns the people would have beheaded the other people with machetes. Then you would perhaps feel more joy.
Are you freaking serious? The fact is that Obama authorized the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and lost track of them. What did the administration think might happen? The liberal media wasn't concerned that a U.S. Border Patrol Officer was murdered with one of the weapons and I expect the liberal media isn't concerned if American citizens were murdered by guns supplied by the U.S. government.
What happened to "Guns don't kill people, people do"?

At least nine Americans killed in Mexican highway ambush

Build 2 walls 100 feet apart and landmine the 100 feet. Then Americans could get up front and film the freaks popping apart

Please remember to help your fellow American in need
Every news report here is mentioning the cartels.
-------------------------------------- drug cartels are primarily run , organized and their workmen are Primarily 'mexican' people and maybe some 'otm' Bode . ---------- just saying Bode .

Fox news with another "evil" brown country article. Otherwise please explain.

I agree. Nine Americans being murdered, including six children, isn't newsworthy. Frankly, as a liberal, I just pretend that those children were aborted and then I no longer give a fuck.
Hey, whatever works for you...like saying "thoughts &prayers".

I mean we let them invade America, take our jobs, kill our woman and kids!

democrats are the only thing allowing it.. time for a end

Or, at a minimum, all Mexican expats should not feel safe over here. Pressure should be put on them to leave.
You mean, take away their freedom to live where they want to.....very republican dictatorial of you.

No. Just take away all their special security and let them be subject to their communities.

What if it was proved that Americans were gunned down with weapons shipped by the Obama administration in the Operation Fast/Furious fiasco? Wouldn't the Obama administration be guilty of accessory to murder?

You are right...people kill people. When people illegally sell guns to known criminals, that is a felony....obama and holder sold over 3,000 guns to known drug dealers....

Still trying to sell that bullshit story?

Recent Mexican and U.S. government data analyzed by The Intercept shows that legal U.S. gun and explosives exports to Mexico are higher than ever, and that the guns are flowing to all levels of the Mexican security and police apparatus. Legal U.S. firearm and ammunition exports to Mexico between 2015 and 2017 amounted to almost $123 million, according to U.S. Census Bureau trade records — more than a dozen times what they were between 2002 and 2004. Last year, four times such exports went to Mexico than to any other Latin American nation. But if the aim of firearms sales to Mexico is to abate criminal violence, it has failed dramatically. Homicide victims in 2017 in Mexico surpassed 29,000, the highest on record.

How U.S. Guns Sold to Mexico End Up With Security Forces Accused of Crime and Human Rights Abuses

An $8 Billion Murder Industry

The flow of guns from the U.S. to Mexico is getting lost in the border debate

Looks like Trump has sold a thousand times more guns to Mexico, and he isn't doing it as part of a law enforcement sting operation.

People as fucking stupid as you are should not be legally in possession of a firearm.
Na, not really
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Well, if they didn’t have guns the people would have beheaded the other people with machetes. Then you would perhaps feel more joy.
Are you freaking serious? The fact is that Obama authorized the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and lost track of them. What did the administration think might happen? The liberal media wasn't concerned that a U.S. Border Patrol Officer was murdered with one of the weapons and I expect the liberal media isn't concerned if American citizens were murdered by guns supplied by the U.S. government.
What happened to "Guns don't kill people, people do"?
Yes we know. Guns do it all by themselves. They don’t fucking need people.

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.
Isnt this the same group George Romney came from?

Romney is a Mormon but I don't recall anything stating he is from the same group.

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.

Romney is a Mormon but I don't recall anything stating he is from the same group.
George Romney was born in Mexico. His parents moved back to the USA from Mexico. They moved down there because of persecution

George Romney was born in Mexico. His parents moved back to the USA from Mexico. They moved down there because of persecution

OK, thanks.

persecution , and that's why the 'mormons' are soft headed about sympathy for 'mexicans' is my guess .

OK, thanks.
polygamists rub people the wrong way... lol

1097EEC7-CF2E-43AD-8A06-CD034C710B13.png

Forum List

Back