🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

What if it was proved that Americans were gunned down with weapons shipped by the Obama administration in the Operation Fast/Furious fiasco? Wouldn't the Obama administration be guilty of accessory to murder?

Referred to as a "prominent Mormon family".

I would have to correct that to "stupid Mormon family". What idiot American family lives in northern Mexico in this day and age?

Don't matter. Stupid or not six kids were burnt to death. Mexico has lost all respect for the USA. The Mexican government should be destabilized and overthrown and a puppet installed. Then start shipping wetbacks to gitmo. Seems they got room there now.
That always works out well for us......invading countries and setting up puppet regimes.....................

I mean we let them invade America, take our jobs, kill our woman and kids!

democrats are the only thing allowing it.. time for a end

Or, at a minimum, all Mexican expats should not feel safe over here. Pressure should be put on them to leave.
You mean, take away their freedom to live where they want to.....very republican dictatorial of you.

US citizens killed, kidnapped in cartel shootout in Mexico

At least six children and three women living in a Mormon community of U.S. citizens in Mexico were shot to death Monday and several others were reportedly kidnapped after their convoy came under fire during a brazen daylight ambush believed to have been carried out by gunmen affiliated with organized crime in the country.

Those attacked were members of the LeBaron family, a well-known American clan who has lived in the fundamentalist community in the northern part of the country for decades, according to The New York Times. Kenny LeBaron, a cousin to several of the victims, told the Times he feared the death toll could increase.

Two months old twins were two of the victims. Mexico is not our friend and it’s obvious that the Mexican gov cannot or will not control the cartels.

‘Mexico should be on the list of a travel ban. Shot to death and burned.
Time to invade Mexico-we chased Pancho Villa down so there is precedent-blow up a few Cartel compounds and they will back off.

VillaUncleSamBerrymanCartoon.png
Damn straight!

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.
Do you ever make a fucking post that is worth more than a cup of warm urine you piece of shit?

What if it was proved that Americans were gunned down with weapons shipped by the Obama administration in the Operation Fast/Furious fiasco? Wouldn't the Obama administration be guilty of accessory to murder?
Wait.....what's this? I thought guns didn't kill people, people killed people.
Well, if they didn’t have guns the people would have beheaded the other people with machetes. Then you would perhaps feel more joy.

You are right...people kill people. When people illegally sell guns to known criminals, that is a felony....obama and holder sold over 3,000 guns to known drug dealers....

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.
Do you ever make a fucking post that is worth more than a cup of warm urine you piece of shit?
And tell us, what did that poster say to make you so triggered like that?

Well, if they didn’t have guns the people would have beheaded the other people with machetes. Then you would perhaps feel more joy.
Why would I feel joy? Are you projecting your own feelings here? How odd.

So I guess you are unable to answer or admit the article was lacking.

And tell us, what did that poster say to make you so triggered like that?

I asked a question. You aren't suppose to question any more.

Why would I feel joy? Are you projecting your own feelings here? How odd.
You feel joy.

Wait.....what's this? I thought guns didn't kill people, people killed people.[/QUOT
What if the weapons were supplied by the Obama administration? Would the left exonerate him by falling back on some old NRA cliche?

Forum List

Back