🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

What if it was proved that Americans were gunned down with weapons shipped by the Obama administration in the Operation Fast/Furious fiasco? Wouldn't the Obama administration be guilty of accessory to murder?
Wait.....what's this? I thought guns didn't kill people, people killed people.
Well, if they didn’t have guns the people would have beheaded the other people with machetes. Then you would perhaps feel more joy.
Why would I feel joy? Are you projecting your own feelings here? How odd.
You feel joy.
Ah.....so you are telling other people how they feel now? Is that your superpower?

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.
Dual citizenship pendejo. Quite common for people.

Our interdict and incarcerate policy has created this monster south of the border. If you support this insane draconian policy, you can say, "and I helped". American consumers also. Support local growers.

I stated a few weeks ago that cartel violence in Mexico is ramping up to new levels.
U.S. media has neglected to report on it, til now.

Our interdict and incarcerate policy has created this monster south of the border. If you support this insane draconian policy, you can say, "and I helped". American consumers also. Support local growers.
You want us to support fentanyl, heroin? And cocaine?

What if it was proved that Americans were gunned down with weapons shipped by the Obama administration in the Operation Fast/Furious fiasco? Wouldn't the Obama administration be guilty of accessory to murder?
Well, if they didn’t have guns the people would have beheaded the other people with machetes. Then you would perhaps feel more joy.
Are you freaking serious? The fact is that Obama authorized the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and lost track of them. What did the administration think might happen? The liberal media wasn't concerned that a U.S. Border Patrol Officer was murdered with one of the weapons and I expect the liberal media isn't concerned if American citizens were murdered by guns supplied by the U.S. government.

You are right...people kill people. When people illegally sell guns to known criminals, that is a felony....obama and holder sold over 3,000 guns to known drug dealers....

Still trying to sell that bullshit story?

Recent Mexican and U.S. government data analyzed by The Intercept shows that legal U.S. gun and explosives exports to Mexico are higher than ever, and that the guns are flowing to all levels of the Mexican security and police apparatus. Legal U.S. firearm and ammunition exports to Mexico between 2015 and 2017 amounted to almost $123 million, according to U.S. Census Bureau trade records — more than a dozen times what they were between 2002 and 2004. Last year, four times such exports went to Mexico than to any other Latin American nation. But if the aim of firearms sales to Mexico is to abate criminal violence, it has failed dramatically. Homicide victims in 2017 in Mexico surpassed 29,000, the highest on record.

How U.S. Guns Sold to Mexico End Up With Security Forces Accused of Crime and Human Rights Abuses

An $8 Billion Murder Industry

The flow of guns from the U.S. to Mexico is getting lost in the border debate

Looks like Trump has sold a thousand times more guns to Mexico, and he isn't doing it as part of a law enforcement sting operation.

People as fucking stupid as you are should not be legally in possession of a firearm.

Are you freaking serious? The fact is that Obama authorized the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and lost track of them. What did the administration think might happen? The liberal media wasn't concerned that a U.S. Border Patrol Officer was murdered with one of the weapons and I expect the liberal media isn't concerned if American citizens were murdered by guns supplied by the U.S. government.
Obama claimed executive privilege and sealed the records. The libtards took joy in that.

You are right...people kill people. When people illegally sell guns to known criminals, that is a felony....obama and holder sold over 3,000 guns to known drug dealers....

Still trying to sell that bullshit story?

Recent Mexican and U.S. government data analyzed by The Intercept shows that legal U.S. gun and explosives exports to Mexico are higher than ever, and that the guns are flowing to all levels of the Mexican security and police apparatus. Legal U.S. firearm and ammunition exports to Mexico between 2015 and 2017 amounted to almost $123 million, according to U.S. Census Bureau trade records — more than a dozen times what they were between 2002 and 2004. Last year, four times such exports went to Mexico than to any other Latin American nation. But if the aim of firearms sales to Mexico is to abate criminal violence, it has failed dramatically. Homicide victims in 2017 in Mexico surpassed 29,000, the highest on record.

How U.S. Guns Sold to Mexico End Up With Security Forces Accused of Crime and Human Rights Abuses

An $8 Billion Murder Industry

The flow of guns from the U.S. to Mexico is getting lost in the border debate

Looks like Trump has sold a thousand times more guns to Mexico, and he isn't doing it as part of a law enforcement sting operation.

People as fucking stupid as you are should not be legally in possession of a firearm.

Moron......the U.S., from your article is providing the Mexican military with guns....you doofus....then the corrupt members of the Mexican military are supplying the cartels...you asshat.

The real military hardware, is getting to Mexico from South and Central America, and from China and Europe....

And the 3,000 guns were sold to the drug cartels, authorized by obama and holder....you moron.

This is a fascinating video that gives the background about the real story of the Mormons in Mexico and their war with the cartel.

Fox news with another "evil" brown country article. Otherwise please explain.

I agree. Nine Americans being murdered, including six children, isn't newsworthy. Frankly, as a liberal, I just pretend that those children were aborted and then I no longer give a fuck.

At least nine Americans killed in Mexican highway ambush

Build 2 walls 100 feet apart and landmine the 100 feet. Then Americans could get up front and film the freaks popping apart

Please remember to help your fellow American in need
Every news report here is mentioning the cartels.
At least nine Americans killed in Mexican highway ambush

At least nine U.S. citizens, including six children, were killed in a massacre in the Mexican border state of Sonora Monday, a relative to many of the victims told NBC News.

The dead included 8-month-old twins, said the family member, Kendra Lee Miller. Some of the eight survivors, all of whom are children, sustained serious injuries. Miller said a 9-month-old child was shot in the chest and a 4-year-old was shot in the back.

The attack was described by local media as a highway ambush. Willie Jessop, who is related to one victim, told NBC News by phone from Utah that the attack occurred on a motorcade consisting of several families, and that survivors at the scene told him that three cars were shot at and one was set on fire.

Where? at the end of the page where no one will see.

Too bad you can't actually read

This proves the libtards do not give a shit about dead Americans.

Fox news with another "evil" brown country article. Otherwise please explain.

I agree. Nine Americans being murdered, including six children, isn't newsworthy. Frankly, as a liberal, I just pretend that those children were aborted and then I no longer give a fuck.

Good for you. As someone that is pro-life I believe all life should be protected, born or not.

US citizens killed, kidnapped in cartel shootout in Mexico

At least six children and three women living in a Mormon community of U.S. citizens in Mexico were shot to death Monday and several others were reportedly kidnapped after their convoy came under fire during a brazen daylight ambush believed to have been carried out by gunmen affiliated with organized crime in the country.

Those attacked were members of the LeBaron family, a well-known American clan who has lived in the fundamentalist community in the northern part of the country for decades, according to The New York Times. Kenny LeBaron, a cousin to several of the victims, told the Times he feared the death toll could increase.

Two months old twins were two of the victims. Mexico is not our friend and it’s obvious that the Mexican gov cannot or will not control the cartels.

‘Mexico should be on the list of a travel ban. Shot to death and burned.
Various political and military leaders began selling out the souls of the Mexican people to various cartels’ bribery starting a few decades ago. Now they virtually run the country and do as they please wherever they please. And good luck stopping it now.
We cannot do a thing about Cartels. We can put pressure on the Mexican govt. for starters stop issuing travel visa to Mexico.

Forum List

Back