🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

US citizens killed, kidnapped in cartel shootout in Mexico

At least six children and three women living in a Mormon community of U.S. citizens in Mexico were shot to death Monday and several others were reportedly kidnapped after their convoy came under fire during a brazen daylight ambush believed to have been carried out by gunmen affiliated with organized crime in the country.

Those attacked were members of the LeBaron family, a well-known American clan who has lived in the fundamentalist community in the northern part of the country for decades, according to The New York Times. Kenny LeBaron, a cousin to several of the victims, told the Times he feared the death toll could increase.

Two months old twins were two of the victims. Mexico is not our friend and it’s obvious that the Mexican gov cannot or will not control the cartels.

‘Mexico should be on the list of a travel ban. Shot to death and burned.
Time to invade Mexico-we chased Pancho Villa down so there is precedent-blow up a few Cartel compounds and they will back off.

I mean we let them invade America, take our jobs, kill our woman and kids!

democrats are the only thing allowing it.. time for a end

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.
----------------------------- And the murderers of the American Mormons were ALL 'MEXICANS' . Americans don't want them here in the USA so build that Trump Wall President Trump PKnoop.

Referred to as a "prominent Mormon family".

I would have to correct that to "stupid Mormon family". What idiot American family lives in northern Mexico in this day and age?

Don't matter. Stupid or not six kids were burnt to death. Mexico has lost all respect for the USA. The Mexican government should be destabilized and overthrown and a puppet installed. Then start shipping wetbacks to gitmo. Seems they got room there now.

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.
----------------------------- And the murderers of the American Mormons were ALL 'MEXICANS' . Americans don't want them here in the USA so build that Trump Wall President Trump PKnoop.

There are many places that do not want American's there killing their women and children also. I would trade funding the wall for bringing all our military home.

Or, at a minimum, all Mexican expats should not feel safe over here. Pressure should be put on them to leave.

from what I hear Mormons have a soft spot for 'Mexicans. I also hear that 'mitt romney' has 'mexican' blood or Allegiance to 'mexico' .

Or, at a minimum, all Mexican expats should not feel safe over here. Pressure should be put on them to leave.
The assimilated ones have no issues it’s the Nationalist they wave their flags in our faces, and refuse to assimilate. They gotta go

I would have to correct that to "stupid Mormon family". What idiot American family lives in northern Mexico in this day and age?
They obviously are polygamists, The cult members were camped out right in the middle of cartel country.
Like I said somethings take care of themselves… Nothing good comes from Mexico

Dumbassed Mormons. What US citizens in their right mind would start a "community" in a shithole like Mexico?

Same ones who started a community in a shit hole like Utah. What I don't get is why we are waiting on Mexico to do anything. Quite simply, Trump should offer to rip up mexicos part of usmca unless the heads of these narco people are on his desk. That, or maybe Mexican expats starts getting killed here?
---------------------------------- none of Americas business unless invited into 'mexico' isn't it ??

some body said zhithole Mormon Communities . I don't know but I bet or guess that the 'mormon' communities are Cream of the Crop and I am not 'mormon' .

Dumbassed Mormons. What US citizens in their right mind would start a "community" in a shithole like Mexico?

Same ones who started a community in a shit hole like Utah. What I don't get is why we are waiting on Mexico to do anything. Quite simply, Trump should offer to rip up mexicos part of usmca unless the heads of these narco people are on his desk. That, or maybe Mexican expats starts getting killed here?
---------------------------------- none of Americas business unless invited into 'mexico' isn't it ??

Pretty much. Shut the boarder and tax the fuck out of any American company who go's there to exploit slave labor. And in the mean time, maybe cops stop patrolling the neighborhoods where the rich Mexicans live. Maybe some of them get doxed.

US citizens killed, kidnapped in cartel shootout in Mexico

At least six children and three women living in a Mormon community of U.S. citizens in Mexico were shot to death Monday and several others were reportedly kidnapped after their convoy came under fire during a brazen daylight ambush believed to have been carried out by gunmen affiliated with organized crime in the country.

Those attacked were members of the LeBaron family, a well-known American clan who has lived in the fundamentalist community in the northern part of the country for decades, according to The New York Times. Kenny LeBaron, a cousin to several of the victims, told the Times he feared the death toll could increase.

Two months old twins were two of the victims. Mexico is not our friend and it’s obvious that the Mexican gov cannot or will not control the cartels.

‘Mexico should be on the list of a travel ban. Shot to death and burned.
Time to invade Mexico-we chased Pancho Villa down so there is precedent-blow up a few Cartel compounds and they will back off.

VillaUncleSamBerrymanCartoon.png

some body said zhithole Mormon Communities . I don't know but I bet or guess that the 'mormon' communities are Cream of the Crop and I am not 'mormon' .

The word was used in regard to Mexico:

"What US citizens in their right mind would start a "community" in a shithole like Mexico?"

shut the Border , build the Trump WALL . Have 'mrobama' send guns and everything should work out fine .

Some of them were born there. The family has been there a few generations and apparently were fairly wealthy. This wasn't the first time some of them have ended up dead. They also were inclined to speak out against the cartels. I feel for the kids. For the adults, not so much.

The cartels control Mexico and parts of the United States too. Trump is right. It will take a war.

Forum List

Back