Nine dead in Waco, 190 charged in senseless gang violence, thanks NRA

Just announced that 4 of the 9 victims were killed by police.....(I bet that number will rise, as more info comes out)

More violence perpetuated by the police?

My plan would be phased ban on guns. Phased ban on guns. Japan does not have the problem of gun violence. You know why? Guns are illegal in Japan. You are welcome.

Let the government give up their guns first, then we can talk.

Again, government forces are trained. Government does not threaten average citizens. And your guns are no match against the government's firepower. So stop being paranoid about the government. There's nothing you can do to fight the government. It's there to protect you. You are not here to protect your government. Do you have any common sense at all?

Again, I showed you what a "trained" police force is capable of. And a citizen's guns don't have to be a "match" to be effective, they just have to exist to make it more difficult for a tyrant to take over. Its similar to the naval concept of a "Fleet in Being".

And your bolded statements are telling, its the typical progressive statist view that government is separate and better than citizens.

Once again, your guns are no match to government's firepower. Almight Allah be my witness, I am telling you, your guns are no match against the government. Please dude, do you understand anything at all?

And I repeat once more time: Government is here to protect you. You are not here to protect the government. Of course, I never expect simpleton cons to understand basic facts of life.

Hmm, so which poster are you a sock for?

I'm guessing Hazelnut.

LOL, I haven't even been here for 24 hours. Bye.

Just announced that 4 of the 9 victims were killed by police.....(I bet that number will rise, as more info comes out)

More violence perpetuated by the police?

Oh, so cops killed murderers and gang members? Wow, such a shock.

"Nine dead in Waco, 190 charged in senseless gang violence, thanks NRA"

This is as ridiculous and as unfounded as nitwits on the right claiming what happen in Iraq is 'Obama's fault.'

How so? NRA proliferates weapons all over the United States. Obama never invaded Iraq, he got us out of Iraq.

To paraphrase a high profile democrat "never let a felony go to waste if you can make a political issue out of it". Any rational American think the bikers were members of the NRA? Actually you could thank the degenerates in Hollywood for glorifying violence and the biker lifestyle for the last half century.

This is how delusional liberals are. Gangs aren't inclined to obey the law. They are criminals and thugs. I doubt any belong to the NRA. Most likely can't spell NRA.

Gawd oh Gawd how stupid can you be? Seriously, the NRA wants to proliferate weapons in America. It invites people to expand gun ownership because as you know "Obama is gonna take away your guns, buy more". They romanticize gun ownership.

Hey you know, it's like this: Philp Morris never asks kids to smoke cigarettes, right? Yet PM romanticizes smoking. End result? Yup, you guessed it, kids smoke. Doesn't matter whether you actively ask kids to smoke or not, fact is, PM's marketing of cigarettes means eventually those who shouldn't have cigs end up smoking. Just as the NRA's message does to guns: Romnticize, proliferate, encourage.....then tell the world "Hey we never asked you to buy it".

F*ck the NRA if you ask me. And as for you stupid cons, go buy more guns, Obama and Holder are coming for your weapons soon. Hurry.

You are really ignorant about the NRA and it's motives.

Nope, the point is not what the NRA's motives are. The point is: Their prescription doesn't cure the f*cking disease. It causes more harm through side effects. Enroll in a college of Pharmacy and learn about drugs and their side effects. A cure that causes more harm than good would be banned by the FDA. Too bad we don't apply the same rules to weapons, but only to medications.

Obama called.
He wants his avi back.

Again, government forces are trained. Government does not threaten average citizens. And your guns are no match against the government's firepower. So stop being paranoid about the government. There's nothing you can do to fight the government. It's there to protect you. You are not here to protect your government. Do you have any common sense at all?

Again, I showed you what a "trained" police force is capable of. And a citizen's guns don't have to be a "match" to be effective, they just have to exist to make it more difficult for a tyrant to take over. Its similar to the naval concept of a "Fleet in Being".

And your bolded statements are telling, its the typical progressive statist view that government is separate and better than citizens.

Once again, your guns are no match to government's firepower. Almight Allah be my witness, I am telling you, your guns are no match against the government. Please dude, do you understand anything at all?

And I repeat once more time: Government is here to protect you. You are not here to protect the government. Of course, I never expect simpleton cons to understand basic facts of life.

Hmm, so which poster are you a sock for?

I'm guessing Hazelnut.

LOL, I haven't even been here for 24 hours. Bye.

I think I'm right!

How many of those killed or arrested had NRA membership cards on them?

Once again, that is not the point. The point (for the stupid gun loving con morons) is: NRA proliferates weapons, encourages them, wants to lift all restrictions on gun ownership, encourages more weaponry in American households.....and a few million other actions they've actively taken to proliferate weapons. That is the point. Eventually it all spreads all over the US.

1. Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen
    1. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.” http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)
  2. The National Academy of Sciences, 2004, found –“ There is no credible evidence that "right-to-carry" laws, which allow qualified adults to carry concealed handguns, either decrease or increase violent crime. To date, 34 states have enacted these laws.” National-Academies.org Where the Nation Turns for Independent Expert Advice

It's not too late for your to scoop up the avi "StupidMoron"!!!

It's a gang fight. Nothing more. Happens everyday in America. This hysterical hype is the result of a slow news week. Next...

How many of those killed or arrested had NRA membership cards on them?

Once again, that is not the point. The point (for the stupid gun loving con morons) is: NRA proliferates weapons, encourages them, wants to lift all restrictions on gun ownership, encourages more weaponry in American households.....and a few million other actions they've actively taken to proliferate weapons. That is the point. Eventually it all spreads all over the US.

You know nothing of the NRA so shut the fuck up!!

Why do you choose to remain ignorant?

NRA Bylaws Article II

The purposes and objectives of the National Rifle Association of America are:

1. To protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, especially with reference to the inalienable right of the individual American citizen guaranteed by such Constitution to acquire, possess, collect, exhibit, transport, carry, transfer ownership of, and enjoy the right to use arms, in order that the people may always be in a position to exercise their legitimate individual rights of self-preservation and defense of family, person, and property, as well as to serve effectively in the appropriate militia for the common defense of the Republic and the individual liberty of its citizens;

2. To promote public safety, law and order, and the national defense;

3. To train members of law enforcement agencies, the armed forces, the militia, and people of good repute in marksmanship and in the safe handling and efficient use of small arms;

4. To foster and promote the shooting sports, including the advancement of amateur competitions in marksmanship at the local, state, regional, national, and international levels;

5. To promote hunter safety, and to promote and defend hunting as a shooting sport and as a viable and necessary method of fostering the propagation, growth and conservation, and wise use of our renewable wildlife resources.

The Association may take all actions necessary and proper in the furtherance of these purposes and objectives.

Bull f*cking shit! A piece of paper does not absolve them of their actions to proliferate weapons. They actively proliferate weapons. They are the mouthpiece of gun industry. I too can write a nice piece of paper and promote "responsible consumption of cigarettes". It does not absolve me of the crime of proliferating cancer causing tools. NRA promotes weapons. Murder weapons. It has moral responsibility for the violence happening in America, just as PM has a moral responsibility for causing cancer.

Just because something is legal does not mean it's smart and responsible action.
How does the NRA "proliferate weapons"? The NRA encourages responsible gun ownership and sensible gun laws.
It's like saying Ford proliferates auto accidents.

Cars are not weapons. But it's OK, I never expect gun owners to understand basic facts. NRA wants and encourages active proliferation of weapons. If you don't understand basic facts of life, then please, watch Fox news all day long.
More people are killed with cars than with guns. People have used cars to kill others.
Dont tell me cars arent weapons.

I think i see where this is going for hateful Communist/Progressive Democrats and their lackeys in the MSM. These guys were likely white dudes. Therefore they must be evil 'Terrorists.' More cheap petty Race-Baiting shite. Same ole same ole.

FWIW the bandido's was formed by a white guy in Houston, Texas.

This is not about race idiot stupid cons. This discussion was about guns. Yes hispanics, blacks, Asians and whites, all are capable of violence. The point is race does not matter. What matters is guns and gun violence.

Here's what you're missing, the solution. How exactly do you propose keeping guns out of the hands of criminals? I started your chance, answer the question none of your brain dead leftist brethren had a clue how to solve. Show you're smarter than the average leftist and actually solve the problem.

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals what is your plan US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

My plan would be phased ban on guns. Phased ban on guns. Japan does not have the problem of gun violence. You know why? Guns are illegal in Japan. You are welcome.

Over a million times a year, the government is not there to protect someone from a violent crime.

without guns they would have stabbed each other and beat the hell outta each other with baseball bats.....mag lights..etc and so forth...violence will find a way

well

without guns

the cops would not have been able

to shoot four of them dead

plus arrest another 190 or so
Hey stupid, cops are trained, armored, well equipped and they do this for a living. Your average, fatass, racist, stupid NRA bozo conservative idiot moron is NOT trained to handle weapons. Do you understand this?
Idiot moron post of the day (so far).

:fu: .. :asshole: the NRA has not one fucking thing to do with this mayhem, go back under the fucking rock you slithered from, i see a banning for you before your idiotic next post.

:fu: ...... :asshole: ........... :up_yours:
Ehhhmmmm, LOL, NRA told us they will bring peace in America if everyone bought a gun. I don't know why they waited until Obama was elected a president. Oh I know. It has something to do with Obama's skin color. No? :)
They said no such thing.

This is not about race idiot stupid cons. This discussion was about guns. Yes hispanics, blacks, Asians and whites, all are capable of violence. The point is race does not matter. What matters is guns and gun violence.
Guns aren't violent, idiot stupid moron. People are, regardless of race (that part you got right).

Here's the deal... provisions of the 2nd Amendment have been upheld by the Supreme Court on several occasions. The NRA encourages gun safety for law abiding citizens. JFK and other presidents were members of the NRA. It's easy for mostly sissie left wingers to blame the NRA for gun violence because it's easier than thinking about the issue. Hypocrite actors criticize law abiding Americans for legally possessing firearms while they portray outrageous characters who use firearms illegally. Old drunk hypocrite senator Teddy Kennedy was a staunch opponent of gun rights while his civilian hired bodyguard was arrested for trying to enter the Senate Office Building armed with illegal fully automatic weapons. The case was quietly dismissed by a friendly judge. A high profile democrat once quipped "never let a crisis go to waste" and it's true for low information hypocrite lefties who amazingly blame the NRA for gun violence and pretend that Holywood encourages gun safety. The world is upside down to the left.

Here's the deal... provisions of the 2nd Amendment have been upheld by the Supreme Court on several occasions. The NRA encourages gun safety for law abiding citizens. JFK and other presidents were members of the NRA. It's easy for mostly sissie left wingers to blame the NRA for gun violence because it's easier than thinking about the issue. Hypocrite actors criticize law abiding Americans for legally possessing firearms while they portray outrageous characters who use firearms illegally. Old drunk hypocrite senator Teddy Kennedy was a staunch opponent of gun rights while his civilian hired bodyguard was arrested for trying to enter the Senate Office Building armed with illegal fully automatic weapons. The case was quietly dismissed by a friendly judge. A high profile democrat once quipped "never let a crisis go to waste" and it's true for low information hypocrite lefties who amazingly blame the NRA for gun violence and pretend that Holywood encourages gun safety. The world is upside down to the left.

Left Winger males are pussies. Nuff said.

Finally, now I understand why these morons bought guns after Obama was elected twice. They just wanted to kill their rival gang members.

Yup, NRA told us all, buy more guns, it will bring peace. Just as happened in Waco last week. Nine dead, 190 charged. At least 20 wounded, some will be maimed for life. Wow.

I am sooooooo hot for NRA and theit semi-auro's. Heck, every person should own a gun in America...just as Wayne La-fccking-Lapierre wants them to.

Oh and don't reply to this post, cons! I know I know, it's all Obama's fault. You don't have to repeat it. I know it already.
Oh look... another anti-gun loon, happily arguing from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

The NRA defends Constitutional Rights. And that's cool with me. It's likely the best and last line of defense against the Communist Gun-Grabbers. Hopefully, more Gun Owners will support it.

It takes a whole lotta cold hard cash to battle the Gun-Grabbers. They're very well-funded. The NRA desperately needs the support. More Americans better get on board.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back