Nine muslim apes gang raped mother of two in Sweden

The Romans tried that. And the barbarians looted and pillaged their whole empire. LIterally.
you may have slept through that chapter. want to try again?

Nope. Maybe you should check your sources.
I have. The Romans and the Natives merely needed a market friendly work visa to generate more tax revenue for more legions.

NO, you didn't.
This is the argument: The Romans and the Natives merely needed a market friendly work visa to generate more tax revenue for more legions.

That is not an argument. That is a denial of the reality of the situation.

you may have slept through that chapter. want to try again?

Nope. Maybe you should check your sources.
I have. The Romans and the Natives merely needed a market friendly work visa to generate more tax revenue for more legions.

NO, you didn't.
This is the argument: The Romans and the Natives merely needed a market friendly work visa to generate more tax revenue for more legions.

That is not an argument. That is a denial of the reality of the situation.
The Tax part or the generate Revenue part or the to pay for more legions part?

Nothing but continuance, diversions, and other forms of fallacies; only impede confidence in your sincerity.

Your humor is inappropriate.

Let us NOT import hostile Third World Barbarians into our society.

If Sweden had not imported hostile Third World Barbarians, into their society, that woman would not have been horrifically raped. Her family would not be traumatized.

What part of that do you disagree with?
That's what I mean about liberals being sociopaths. They feel ZERO empathy or compassion for their fellow citizens. The ONLY thing important to them is their agenda. Your fellow citizens be damned.

what problems?

The horrible gang rape of a mother of two, for example. Or did you already forget?
That was not the US; in the US, that woman would be bragging about her superiority is supply side economics, due to our Ninth Amendment.

No, she really wouldn't.

Let's NOT import hostile Third World barbarians into our society.
what if they claimed to be Mandingos and were having a party?

If Sweden had not imported hostile Third World Barbarians, into their society, that woman would not have been horrifically raped. Her family would not be traumatized.

i only agree that a market friendly work visa would have worked for the Romans and the Natives.

That's what I mean about liberals being sociopaths. They feel ZERO empathy or compassion for their fellow citizens. The ONLY thing important to them is their agenda. Your fellow citizens be damned.
how situational of you. mined our borders yet?

The horrible gang rape of a mother of two, for example. Or did you already forget?
That was not the US; in the US, that woman would be bragging about her superiority is supply side economics, due to our Ninth Amendment.

No, she really wouldn't.

i only agree that a market friendly work visa would have worked for the Romans and the Natives.

I asked you what part of my statement you disagreed with.

You ran away from defending your position in the context of a real world result.

how situational of you. mined our borders yet?

Do you feel empathy for the raped woman?

No, she really wouldn't.

You ran away from defending your position in the context of a real world result.
best use of resources; that situation could be ethically handled by "women of corrections" who may inform male inmates, that they are being "corrected" for their own good, and for the good of society of which they are now part.

No, she really wouldn't.

best use of resources; that situation could be ethically handled by "women of corrections" who may inform male inmates, that they are being "corrected" for their own good, and for the good of society of which they are now part.

The best "use of resources" is not to import hostile Third World Barbarians into our society.

That saves women like that victim in the OP from being victimized, something "correcting" inmates after the fact does not do.

The best "use of resources" is not to import hostile Third World Barbarians into our society.

That saves women like that victim in the OP from being victimized, something "correcting" inmates after the fact does not do.
a market friendly work visa can help solve that problem; along with bargaining with the Chinese for section eight housing.

a market friendly work visa can help solve that problem; along with bargaining with the Chines for section eight housing.

Giving the rapists housing would not make them not rapists.

IMO, we should NOT import hostile Third World Barbarians into our society.

I asked you if you had empathy for the victim. YOu did not answer.

WHAT point of your polices are designed to or are you prepared to bend on, to protect women from such vile pieces of shit, and please explain how your effort would work as well as NOT importing the rapists in the first place?

Holding "leaders" directly responsible for the criminals they import would end these crimes against the innocent citizen overnight.

a market friendly work visa can help solve that problem; along with bargaining with the Chines for section eight housing.

WHAT point of your polices are designed to or are you prepared to bend on, to protect women from such vile pieces of shit, and please explain how your effort would work as well as NOT importing the rapists in the first place?
a market friendly work visa uses capitalism and rational choice to help any form of male or female intuition.

Holding "leaders" directly responsible for the criminals they import would end these crimes against the innocent citizen overnight.

a market friendly work visa uses capitalism and rational choice to help any form of male or female intuition.

Work visas do not make rapists not rapists.

I ask you about the safety of our women. YOu respond with work visas.

WHy are you dismissing the safety of our women, and actively supporting policies that will greatly harm them?

Best use of resources is to NOT import problems.

Forum List

Back