Nine muslim apes gang raped mother of two in Sweden

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?
Mac's desperate cry for attention...
... is right on the money.

Which is why you folks get so defensive.

Mac, Sweetie... the PC Police are not hiding under your bed

SOme of us just don't say "how High" when the Zionist Media tells us to jump.

When you sign up for the armed forces to go fight the bad old Muslims, then I'll take you seriously.

But only one of us has a DD214.
The gentleman below, the man who actually coined the phrase "Regressive Left", is a British liberal who puts his life on the line every single day, on the streets, as he works to defeat jihadism. You know, the group from the one religion for which you spin so passionately. I guess you might look at him as the enemy, then, huh?

I could side with him.

Or I could side with a nasty, hateful, miserable, bigoted Regressive Leftist on an internet message board.

Yeah, I think I'll side with him.
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

Last edited:
The fact is the Roman Empire started to decline when power became more centralized. Unfortunately, this fact is not known by many Americans and so we merrily go about repeating their mistake.

Not really. What brought down the Roman Empire is that it was a slave economy that couldn't bring in any more slaves because they had run out of places to conquer. The Parthians were too strong, Germany beat back attempts at conquest and the rest of the empire was hemmed in by deserts and oceans.
Yes really...and you not knowing the truth is expected. If a leftist understands history, they couldn't be a leftist.

Sweden is the rape capital of the world....YAY!( thank you Islamic rapefugees ):rolleyes-41:
Swedes like it like that! it's part of their "cultural enrichment"....:thanks:

Can't feel sorry for them.:dunno:

I asked you what part of my statement you disagreed with.

You ran away from defending your position in the context of a real world result.
best use of resources; that situation could be ethically handled by "women of corrections" who may inform male inmates, that they are being "corrected" for their own good, and for the good of society of which they are now part.

The best "use of resources" is not to import hostile Third World Barbarians into our society.

That saves women like that victim in the OP from being victimized, something "correcting" inmates after the fact does not do.
a market friendly work visa can help solve that problem; along with bargaining with the Chines for section eight housing.

Giving the rapists housing would not make them not rapists.

IMO, we should NOT import hostile Third World Barbarians into our society.

I asked you if you had empathy for the victim. YOu did not answer.

WHAT point of your polices are designed to or are you prepared to bend on, to protect women from such vile pieces of shit, and please explain how your effort would work as well as NOT importing the rapists in the first place?
a market friendly work visa uses capitalism and rational choice to help any form of male or female intuition.

Bullshit. Market friendly work visas do NOTHING to address cultural attitudes that women and children are chattel to be used as a man desires. Please explain how you come to this conclusion you keep repeating instead of answering direct questions about the actual victims.

best use of resources; that situation could be ethically handled by "women of corrections" who may inform male inmates, that they are being "corrected" for their own good, and for the good of society of which they are now part.

The best "use of resources" is not to import hostile Third World Barbarians into our society.

That saves women like that victim in the OP from being victimized, something "correcting" inmates after the fact does not do.
a market friendly work visa can help solve that problem; along with bargaining with the Chines for section eight housing.

WHAT point of your polices are designed to or are you prepared to bend on, to protect women from such vile pieces of shit, and please explain how your effort would work as well as NOT importing the rapists in the first place?
a market friendly work visa uses capitalism and rational choice to help any form of male or female intuition.

Work visas do not make rapists not rapists.

I ask you about the safety of our women. YOu respond with work visas.

WHy are you dismissing the safety of our women, and actively supporting policies that will greatly harm them?
in the US, it is about foreign nationals having a federal id, for even State purposes. fees could defray the cost of government and generate revenue.

Holding "leaders" directly responsible for the criminals they import would end these crimes against the innocent citizen overnight.

Best use of resources is to NOT import problems.
economics is not the right wing's, strong suit.

Bullshit. Market friendly work visas do NOTHING to address cultural attitudes that women and children are chattel to be used as a man desires. Please explain how you come to this conclusion you keep repeating instead of answering direct questions about the actual victims.
yes, they do; and, they provide market friendly metrics for any government agency.

yes, they do; and, they provide market friendly metrics for any government agency.

Please explain how they address cultural attitudes that women and children are chattel to be used as a man desires. Please explain how you come to this conclusion you keep repeating instead of answering direct questions about the actual victims.

WHy are you dismissing the safety of our women, and actively supporting policies that will greatly harm them?
in the US, it is about foreign nationals having a federal id, for even State purposes. fees could defray the cost of government and generate revenue.

"Could"? You are actively supporting policies that will result, as we see in the OP, in grave bodily harm to our citizens, because there MIGHT be revenue to the government?

That is not a reasonable use of resources. Or even rational. It is quite IRRATIONAL of you, in fact.

STOP THIRD WORLD IMMIGRANT. DEPORT ALL POSSIBLE DEPORTEES.

Holding "leaders" directly responsible for the criminals they import would end these crimes against the innocent citizen overnight.

That did not address the logic of my post. It is obviously a far more efficient use of resources to NOT import problems, then to spend resources importing problems, and then to deal with the harm of the problems and then to spend MORE resources to manage both the damage of the problems and to actual continuing problems themselves.

The logic is quite simple and clear. Nothing in your post challenged it in any real fashion. Stating your negative opinion about me is not addressing the obvious logic of my point.

You are stone cold busted. This is your test. Do you have the intellectual honestly to admit that, or will you retreat into increasing logical fallacies?

What is it with Muslim men and rape in non Muslim countries? We aren't supposed to notice? Like the uptick in Muslim attacks in non Muslim countries? And the concern about a anti Muslim backlash? Umm, something seems a little back-ackwards here. Concern over people that hurt and commit mass murder is a valid , and calling it a "phobia" is a form of denial bordering on delusional.

Please explain how they address cultural attitudes that women and children are chattel to be used as a man desires. Please explain how you come to this conclusion you keep repeating instead of answering direct questions about the actual victims.
a market friendly work visa is not a quota; volunteers is what capitalism is about. "market participants" should be able to self-select whenever possible.

"Could"? You are actively supporting policies that will result, as we see in the OP, in grave bodily harm to our citizens, because there MIGHT be revenue to the government?

That is not a reasonable use of resources. Or even rational. It is quite IRRATIONAL of you, in fact.

you don't know what you are talking about, not even your own propaganda.

A market friendly work visa means a federal id for foreign labor wanting to try their luck in our markets.

That did not address the logic of my post. It is obviously a far more efficient use of resources to NOT import problems, then to spend resources importing problems, and then to deal with the harm of the problems and then to spend MORE resources to manage both the damage of the problems and to actual continuing problems themselves.

The logic is quite simple and clear. Nothing in your post challenged it in any real fashion. Stating your negative opinion about me is not addressing the obvious logic of my point.

You are stone cold busted. This is your test. Do you have the intellectual honestly to admit that, or will you retreat into increasing logical fallacies?
you cannot avoid it. Prohibition, never works. only the right wing, never gets it.

What is it with Muslim men and rape in non Muslim countries? We aren't supposed to notice? Like the uptick in Muslim attacks in non Muslim countries? And the concern about a anti Muslim backlash? Umm, something seems a little back-ackwards here. Concern over people that hurt and commit mass murder is a valid , and calling it a "phobia" is a form of denial bordering on delusional.
Not sure; some brethren seem to prefer to "sow discord" among sisters. It is one of the things, the Lord hates.

you don't know what you are talking about, not even your own propaganda.

A market friendly work visa means a federal id for foreign labor wanting to try their luck in our markets.

We are past that. You had your say, and used it to dodge and weave.

Now the question is,

what is your damage that you are willing to see our women raped for ideological reasons?

you cannot avoid it. Prohibition, never works. only the right wing, never gets it.

We can certainly control who comes here from the middle east.

Your position is absurd.

You seem to support it for reasons that you are afraid to be honest about.

a market friendly work visa is not a quota; volunteers is what capitalism is about. "market participants" should be able to self-select whenever possible.

That in no way addresses the cultural attitude that it is man's right to rape women and children.

Forum List

Back