No Bias There......

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'CNN has tapped the daughter of President Obama’s closest adviser to cover the Department of Justice, The Post has learned.

Laura Jarrett quietly joined the network in September as a reporter in its Washington bureau.

She came to CNN with no experience in journalism.'

I see CNN is working hard to shed it's 'un-deserved' reputation as an 'All-In' / 'Fake News' biased organization.....

:lmao:

As mom moves in with Obama to plot sedition, Laura will be 'objectively' covering the agency run by the man mommy and Obama are trying to 'politically assassinate' right now.

:clap:

http://nypost.com/2017/01/19/daughter-of-close-obama-adviser-will-cover-doj-for-cnn/

099824A4-8934-46BB-AC3E-783E2962F5B8-9119-000011F56CF06512_tmp.jpg

You know, this really infuriates me. CNN is such a corrupt organization. They clearly have chosen sides, thus making them unable to fulfill their "Fourth Estate" duties. The First Amendment free press protection exists to check the government, not be a proponent to one side and opponent to the other.

So, if CNN is no longer fulfilling its function and is not deserving of First Amendment protection, then why cannot we regulate the Fuck out of them through the FCC? Just ratchet up the regulations until they have to get rid of all their fake news, lying opinion shows and biased reporting? Fact is, at this point CNN is acting so unethically that it is hurting the republic.

You know, this really infuriates me. CNN is such a corrupt organization. They clearly have chosen sides, thus making them unable to fulfill their "Fourth Estate" duties. The First Amendment free press protection exists to check the government, not be a proponent to one side and opponent to the other.

So, if CNN is no longer fulfilling its function and is not deserving of First Amendment protection, then why cannot we regulate the Fuck out of them through the FCC? Just ratchet up the regulations until they have to get rid of all their fake news, lying opinion shows and biased reporting? Fact is, at this point CNN is acting so unethically that it is hurting the republic.

This is rich. You're bitching about 'corruptible' CNN hiring someone's daughter from the last administration while Orange recruited the executive chair of right-wing site Breitbart as his fucking chief strategist. You're right, sides clearly have been chosen. No bias there...

'CNN has tapped the daughter of President Obama’s closest adviser to cover the Department of Justice, The Post has learned.

Laura Jarrett quietly joined the network in September as a reporter in its Washington bureau.

I see CNN is working hard to shed it's 'un-deserved' reputation as an 'All-In' / 'Fake News' biased organization.....

As mom moves in with Obama to plot sedition, Laura will be 'objectively' covering the agency run by the man mommy and Obama are trying to 'politically assassinate' right now.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/19/daughter-of-close-obama-adviser-will-cover-doj-for-cnn/

Trump is self-destructing. No one needs to 'politically assassinate' him.

What's the point? They are doing it to themselves:
BOOM: CNN's Worst Fear Just Became A Brutal Reality
The ratings for February, 2017 (Nielsen Live + Same Day data):

• Prime time (Mon-Sun): 1,188,000 total viewers / 425,000 A25-54
  • Total Day (Mon-Sun): 853,000 total viewers / 284,000 A25-54
February 2017 Ratings: CNN Beats MSNBC in News Demo For 32nd Consecutive Month
February 2017 Ratings: MSNBC Beats CNN in Total Prime Time Viewers
I mean really, losing to MSNBC?
Who cares any more?

And yet the attempts continue....

Typical. Much of DNC media is pollulated by former D pols and their family and friends. Yet duped Americans don't know it, so they continue to consume fake news.

Trump is self-destructing. No one needs to 'politically assassinate' him

The question is why can't CNN tell us the "news" without activist partisan Democrat hacks like Donna Brazile, Jarrett, and Chris Cuomo.

Their "news" people are straight out of the Dem party leadership...

They're grasping for excuses.

CNN also gave Hillary the debate questions before the debate.... and has never come clean about that.

Forum List

Back