No budget.....again.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/budget/199579-senate-dems-to-skip-2015-budget

The Democrats in the Senate are at it again. Not only did they successfully evade another debt ceiling for the trillionth time, but they also won't pass a budget once again.

But if you were in their shoes, would you? I mean, if I spent tax dollars like they do, I would be ashamed of myself. After all, there are elections to win in the fall, how can they win if they pass a budget to run on?

So to fix this problem, I propose we bring up the issue of gay sex. That's right, Americans are much more interested in the sexual lives of their fellow Americans. So now that gays can marry, how about gay polygamists? Is monogamous sex superior to polygamy? If so, why?

Last edited:
All the more reason why the GOP must take the senate in november.
Then what, they will really, REALLY fight?

It's much safer t be jaded. Disappointment then becomes eliminated.

its the only chance we have. we know the dems won't do anything but continue to spend and put us further in debt.
If republicans (I'll specify the establishment neocinservatives, who are in charge) are our only chance, we have no chance.

If the years 2000 - 2006, when they held all the cards and spent like Clinton on meth, didn't prove that, what would?

All the more reason why the GOP must take the senate in november.

its the only chance we have. we know the dems won't do anything but continue to spend and put us further in debt.

Nope, Americans really don't care about all this. That is why both parties should focus on sex instead. Every ones ears perk up when you mention sex and everyone has an opinion on it.

So how about it America? Now that gays can marry, what about gay polygamists?

Come on now, don't be shy. Why is polygamy inferior to monogamy?

I know we all have bias with this issue. The vast majority have images burned in our heads of backward religious folk having 8 slave like wives and 500 children running around in the background I mean, how does that work? However, polygamists can also be hip and cool by being gay and secular. Think about it? Why punish the gay community just because we hate backwardly bigoted conservative religious folk?

In fact, are there any other sexual practices the state should be championing?

Last edited:

Nope, Americans really don't care about all this. That is why both parties should focus on sex instead. Every ones ears perk up when you mention sex and everyone has an opinion on it.

I know we all have bias with this issue. The vast majority have images burned in our heads of backward religious folk having 8 slave like wives and 500 children running around in the background I mean, how does that work? However, polygamists can also be hip and cool by being gay and secular. Think about it? Why punish the gay community just because we hate backwardly bigoted conservative religious folk?

LOL, sadly you are right. We are living in a sick society. Sick societies crumble. Unless we learn from history, we are doomed to repeat it.

LOL, sadly you are right. We are living in a sick society. Sick societies crumble. Unless we learn from history, we are doomed to repeat it.

I'm being serious here.

So what are your sexual preferences and biases? After all, we need to fight for our sexual preferences and oppose those we deem to be deviant.

As for singles, give me a break. There is something seriously wrong with them cause no one wants to marry them. Am I right or am I wrong? That is why married folk should always be championed over married ones by the state endorsing them and giving them special perks.

Forum List

Back