No Chance of a Fair Trail for the McMichaels in Brunswick

Jesse Jackson is a racist black man. Leader of race mobs. Staring down the jury.. that’s like having kkk leaders stare down George Floyd jury, or having the kkk march outside the George Floyd trial and having the jury hear them.. I can’t wait for appeal

So the grounds for a new trial is based upon the idea that any Whites who disagree with you are cowards. If the evidence doesn’t show what you claim, they are too frightened to do what you believe is right.

It is a choice. Not the one I would have made. But a choice.

Lol what are you talking about Black Lives Matter has burnt down America for the past five years, try to burn federal cops alive. And their leaders bought $3 million houses across America. How do you think Jesse Jackson got rich? Lol
Jessie Jackson is not a member of BLM, stop lying to prop up your failed argument. Three racist murderers are in prison. Good bye to bad trash.

So the grounds for a new trial is based upon the idea that any Whites who disagree with you are cowards. If the evidence doesn’t show what you claim, they are too frightened to do what you believe is right.

It is a choice. Not the one I would have made. But a choice.
Well some very important facts about Amada Aubrey weren’t allowed in the trial. That he was a career criminal.. local stores named him the jogger because he would run from the store and claim he was jogging after stealing.
he was a suspect in the same neighborhood for removing a screen from a window.. he was caught previously with a gun. he was on medication for psychosis disorder. they were traces of THC in a system. so he was a criminal thug who was high and crazy.

Jessie Jackson is not a member of BLM, stop lying to prop up your failed argument. Three racist murderers are in prison. Good bye to bad trash.
He causes race riots all the time.. just like kkk leaders did

Imagine this guy who has the ability to form a race mob to attack you like he’s done in the past

He causes race riots all the time.. just like kkk leaders did

Imagine this guy who has the ability to form a race mob to attack you like he’s done in the past
Another lie by you, your true colors are showing. This article mentions no race riot that actually took place, at this point are you even literate?

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[31]

When was that, post that incident which I know you won't.

There were SEVERAL folks on the videos of ONE HOME.

Another lie that you can't back up.

Another lie that you can't back up. You are one lying, racist hag.
Damn super, Its like I have to watch you every second or you make up some nonsense.....idiot I GOOGLE. YOu should try it.
When was that, post that incident which I know you won't.

There were SEVERAL folks on the videos of ONE HOME.

Another lie that you can't back up.

Another lie that you can't back up. You are one lying, racist hag.
GEE Super---it's like every time I turn around you are lying your ass off. TRY GOOGLING MORON. I post a lot, but that doesn't mean that I watch every second for what nonsense you are posting.

"Blood tests performed after Arbery’s death indicated absolutely no detectable Zyprexa in his system, meaning he was literally “off his meds” (non-compliant with prescribed psychiatric medication) on the date he charged Travis McMichael and fought for control of the shotgun."

Last edited:
Another lie by you, your true colors are showing. This article mentions no race riot that actually took place, at this point are you even literate?

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[31]
When he lies about race issues it causes blacks to riot. It’s what kkk leaders do. And he was sitting in the court room.

Lol what are you talking about Black Lives Matter has burnt down America for the past five years, try to burn federal cops alive. And their leaders bought $3 million houses across America. How do you think Jesse Jackson got rich? Lol
That's a lie.

Biden has 10 pictures of black women sitting on his desk. He’s judging them on the color of their skin, age, and if they will keep the new age slave plantations.
sounds like 1610 to me

Jesse Jackson is a racist black man. Leader of race mobs. Staring down the jury.. that’s like having kkk leaders stare down George Floyd jury, or having the kkk march outside the George Floyd trial and having the jury hear them.. I can’t wait for appeal
Jackson is no racist. But when you are a white supremacist anyone black who challenges your lie becomes a racist.

Biden has 10 pictures of black women sitting on his desk. He’s judging them on the color of their skin, age, and if they will keep the new age slave plantations.
sounds like 1610 to me
Wrong. The only new age plantation is the right wing one.

When he lies about race issues it causes blacks to riot. It’s what kkk leaders do. And he was sitting in the court room.
He hasn't lied about black issues. You're a white supremacist so you know nothing about black issues.

That’s a lie
It's the truth. But you're a white racist so you think that opposition to your batshit crazy is somehow opposition to all white people. But I got news for you conehead, all whites ain't racist. So opposing your racist ass has nothing to do with opposing all white people.

He hasn't lied about black issues. You're a white supremacist so you know nothing about black issues.
Yes says blacks aren’t equal in America..
he says blacks aren’t equal to whites.. it’s why your mad it’s why blm riot

Forum List

Back