No Chance of a Fair Trail for the McMichaels in Brunswick

It's the truth. But you're a white racist so you think that opposition to your batshit crazy is somehow opposition to all white people. But I got news for you conehead, all whites ain't racist. So opposing your racist ass has nothing to do with opposing all white people.
That’s a lie

So if mcMichaels were released and found not guilty there would have been no riot? Interesting..
So you have been proven as a liar, your posts shown as false and now are attempting to deflect by offering "what if's"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes says blacks aren’t equal in America..

he says blacks aren’t equal to whites.. it’s why your mad it’s why blm riot
Nah, no one has said that but you racists.

So you have been proven as a liar, your posts shown as false and now are attempting to deflect by offering "what if's"
Isn’t Jesse Jackson a black leader? And he tells Black people they’re not equal to white people?
can you tell me again why Black Lives Matter was formed?

See a race riot caused by “black leader” Jesse Jackson. Rest my case. Check please
No, that riot would have been caused by a white jury's decision to let 2 white men go free who were caught on tape murdering a black man. Your delusions have you missing critical facts.

You stated that he "caused" a race riot, we all know that is a lie and you are a liar. Check Mate!!!
He’s been the instigator of every black ride in America since the 70’s
Doesn’t he tell Black people they’re not equal?

No, that riot would have been caused by a white jury's decision to let 2 white men go free who were caught on tape murdering a black man. Your delusions have you missing critical facts.
Was Ahmaud Aubrey‘s hand on the gun when he was shot?

Wrong. White racists have caused the riots. And you can stop trying the gaslighting boy. Racism is real, your existence proves it. You're a racist because YOU believe that you are less. Racism is based on insecurity and you're as insecure as it gets.

Another failed attempt at deflection. You stated that he caused a riot, that was a lie, you added a link to attempt to prop up your lie, that proved to be a lie.
Just stop.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Wrong. White racists have caused the riots. And you can stop trying the gaslighting boy. Racism is real, your existence proves it. You're a racist because YOU believe that you are less. Racism is based on insecurity and you're as insecure as it gets.
Do you even know the definition of racism?
its impolite, jerkish, do you need a awww poor baby, some white man called you a name? 🤣🤣🤣 you probably deserved

If I grab a black man’s gun with bad intentions I would deserve to be shot also. Self defense is self defense.. get rid of your blind spot which is color. These brave men went out and followed a thug. It was very courageous.
I wonder why a jury of all whites didn't see it as self defense. Could it be because they chased him down and then confronted him with a loaded weapon.

Forum List

Back