No Chance of a Fair Trail for the McMichaels in Brunswick

Shoes a truck parked with no one in the drivers seat. Lol
In Georgia it is not against the law to follow somebody it is not against the law to ask somebody to stop the talk
Stop making shit up. What they did was against the law. It's why they are in prison.

In prison I and along with millions of men will celebrate these hero’s

You and a couple thousand racist losers might celebrate, but millions are celebrating the fact that justice was served to the thugs.

That’s a lie. I’m just agreeing with Candace Owens
And that shows what kind of dumb ass you truly are. I've got children older than that stupid bitch so you trying to pretend that her ass is some kind of authority is fucking hilarious. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He’s a huge liar. Some white man peed in his Cheerios
And here comes turtlesoup the affirmative action white female trying to add her little bitcoin to the conversation.

Go bake some biscuits and STFU.

And that shows what kind of dumb ass you truly are. I've got children older than that stupid bitch so you trying to pretend that her ass is some kind of authority is fucking hilarious. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Why are you attacking a black woman?

Candace Owens is a dumb ass bitch. You defend her because she gives your racism plausible deniability. I was grown when that silly bitch was born. I don't give a fuck what she has to say and if you think using her words gives your lunacy any cred, think again.

Twice.

Forum List

Back