No Chance of a Fair Trail for the McMichaels in Brunswick

Damn super, Its like I have to watch you every second or you make up some nonsense.....idiot I GOOGLE. YOu should try it.

GEE Super---it's like every time I turn around you are lying your ass off. TRY GOOGLING MORON. I post a lot, but that doesn't mean that I watch every second for what nonsense you are posting.

"Blood tests performed after Arbery’s death indicated absolutely no detectable Zyprexa in his system, meaning he was literally “off his meds” (non-compliant with prescribed psychiatric medication) on the date he charged Travis McMichael and fought for control of the shotgun."

Why is it that 12 white jurors didn't see it the way you racist did?

See on 1922 the McMichaels would have been home free, but this is not 1922.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Candace Owens is a dumb ass bitch. You defend her because she gives your racism plausible deniability. I was grown when that silly bitch was born. I don't give a fuck what she has to say and if you think using her words gives your lunacy any cred, think again.

Twice.
She’s smarter then you

She’s smarter then you
Your ass can't even spell than and you're trying to tell me how some silly sellout bitch is smarter than me. I'd chew that bitch up in a debate and by the time I got done with her, she'd go join the Nation of Islam and divorce her white husband.

Your ass can't even spell than and you're trying to tell me how some silly sellout bitch is smarter than me. I'd chew that bitch up in a debate and by the time I got done with her, she'd go join the Nation of Islam and divorce her white husband.
You retort to name calling. She wouldn’t debate you.. that’s what TI did.. sad
Debate the merits and she might give you a chance to hit the stage

You retort to name calling. She wouldn’t debate you.. that’s what TI did.. sad
Debate the merits and she might give you a chance to hit the stage
She name calls son and then tries shouting over people and interrupting them when they try presenting their side. I've seen this silly ho try to debate. Her arguments have no merit to discuss. She's a young girl looking for attention and she's being used by the right wing.

If you think her position has merit you're an idiot.

Yes you do like to abuse black woman. LIKE TI, Who has been charged with raping and drugging women
You defend Owens only because she gives you cover for your racism. So you are only bringing Owens name into this for that reason. Not because you respect her.

I watched this clown try debating Cornell West and Michael Eric Dyson. She embarrassed herself.
She was way out of her league.
That is because she has nothing but right wing talking points, once she is challenged on them she has nothing left.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You defend Owens only because she gives you cover for your racism. So you are only bringing Owens name into this for that reason. Not because you respect her.
Treating black men the same way I would treat a white is not racism stop trolling

I watched this clown try debating Cornell West and Michael Eric Dyson. She embarrassed herself.
She was way out of her league.
Cornell west in the even know the definition of xenophobic 🤣🤣🤣 he literally got taken to school..

Last edited:
Ahbery had been snagged and fled from the McMichaels before.. He was on several home videos---and was notably around when things including a hand gun would turn up missing. Ahbery tested positive for THC in his system but negative for his medication needed to control his violent outbursts.

The defense was denied the right to a fair trail from the very beginning.

Ahmaud had been in trouble off and on for years from carrying gun on school campus to resisting arrest, shoplifting,etc. and his brother was in jail at time of the trial.

"
Barnhill declared, “a local ‘rabble rouser’ has taken up this cause and begun publishing wild and factually incorrect and legally wrong accusations on Facebook and other social media formats calling for marches and physical affronts be made against the McMichaels at their homes, and my son’s home in Brunswick, etc.”

Court records show that as a student in high school, Arbery was sentenced to five years probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer.
He violated his probation when he was convicted in a shoplifting case in 2018. Barnhill alluded to these misdeeds when he wrote to the Glynn County police that charges weren’t warranted against the McMichaels in Arbery’s February shooting death.
READ MORE: Supporters organize 2.23-mile run in honor of Ahmaud Arbery
Arbery was unarmed and jogging when the McMichaels chased him in a truck and shot at him three times. They claimed Arbery was a possible suspect in a string of robberies and instigated the confrontation. Footage shot on a cell phone shows a different sequence of events.

“This family are not strangers to the local criminal justice system,” Barnhill wrote in his letter to Carr. “From best we can tell, Ahmaud’s older brother has gone to prison in the past and is currently in the Glynn jail, without bond, awaiting new felony prosecution. It also appears a cousin has been prosecuted by DA Johnson’s office.”
Wanda Cooper Jones, Arbery’s mother, requested Barnhill’s recusal from the case. Her attorney, Lee Merritt, said that the father and son would have “gotten away with murder” if Barnhill had not recused himself.
“This speaks to the wider issue of mass incarceration,” Merritt said. “If Black people have any kind of criminal record somehow that justifies their murder.”
READ MORE: Video of Ahmaud Arbery’s shooting while jogging draws more outrage
The father and son were arrested Thursday and charged with murder and aggravated assault after a national outcry. The Arbery family has also demanded the arrest of William “Roddie” Bryan the man who recorded the footage from what appears to be a vehicle trailing Arbery while the McMicheals laid in wait for him.
Authorities announced Friday that arrest may be forthcoming.
“We are going to go wherever the evidence takes us,” Vic Reynolds, director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, said Friday during a news conference. “In a perfect world, we would have preferred to have been asked to become involved in February, of course.”
Alan Tucker, a criminal defense attorney in Brunswick, released the video. He says he did so because of too much speculation and rumor surrounding Arbery’s death.

Forum List

Back