No charges against Gaetz

No mea culpa from the fraud cult fucks who already convicted Gaetz?

You assholes are disgusting soulless ghouls.

Absolutely none. There is no doubt he did it, but the witnesses weren't "credible". There was a paper trail of plane tickets and hotel room receipts. But sex trafficking victims and their pimps are seldom good witnesses. Sexual abuse of young men and women screws them up for life. His accuser had previously tried to extort another politician for having sex with underaged girls. Proving that Gaetz knew how old she was is difficult.

Many end up as sex trade workers, drug addicts, and derelicts, or some combination thereof. All are suffering some form of PTSD. Many attempt suicide. Gaetz victim is now a prostitute. Studies and surveys done show that 85% of all strippers, were sexually abused as children, and 95% of all hookers are the victims of child sexual abuse. Jeffrey Epstein got off with a wrist slap in 2003 because all of accusers were "hookers looking for a payday".

But I notice how quick you are to accuse members of the Biden family of pedophilia on no accusations or evidence, and how quick you are to exonerate proven sexual abusers like Donald Trump - who publicly admits he rapes women he likes, Roy Moore, Matt Gaetz, or Brett Kavenaugh and dismiss all of the very real evidence against them, because no charges were ever filed.

Absolutely none. There is no doubt he did it, but the witnesses weren't "credible". There was a paper trail of plane tickets and hotel room receipts. But sex trafficking victims and their pimps are seldom good witnesses. Sexual abuse of young men and women screws them up for life. His accuser had previously tried to extort another politician for having sex with underaged girls. Proving that Gaetz knew how old she was is difficult.

Many end up as sex trade workers, drug addicts, and derelicts, or some combination thereof. All are suffering some form of PTSD. Many attempt suicide. Gaetz victim is now a prostitute. Studies and surveys done show that 85% of all strippers, were sexually abused as children, and 95% of all hookers are the victims of child sexual abuse. Jeffrey Epstein got off with a wrist slap in 2003 because all of accusers were "hookers looking for a payday".

But I notice how quick you are to accuse members of the Biden family of pedophilia on no accusations or evidence, and how quick you are to exonerate proven sexual abusers like Donald Trump - who publicly admits he rapes women he likes, Roy Moore, Matt Gaetz, or Brett Kavenaugh and dismiss all of the very real evidence against them, because no charges were ever filed.
yep…dembots aren’t credible witnesses…false accusations is all your cult can come up with

--------------------------------------------------
Well, the devil is in the details, it is often claimed.

As I understand the Feds couldn't get the 17-yr old interstate travelling consort to testify. Which the case kinda hung on. After all, the all others testified, including his wingman.....but the other girls were beyond the age of consent....18.

Gaetz for his part claimed that he had no way of knowing his last travelling companion was only 15.

After all, she swore to him she was 16!

Personally, I think he should haven't gotten a clue when she was satisfied with a Happy Meal for her 'dinner-out-with-the-Congressman'.

Just sayin'.
Lying is so becoming, you lied and got caught so you double down and lie some more. If you didn't have lying you would have nothing.

LOL join your lefty buddies whining you failed again and then attempt character assassination cause you got nothing else,

I am pretty sure I have never said a thing about this case, as I knew what the outcome was going to be.

Another SWING AND A MISS BY CULT FUCKS.

BIDEN’S DOJ couldnt find anything on Gaetz.

Merrick Garland could not find anything on Gaetz.

Hey Cult Fucks…..YOU WIN FOR LOSING. 1st place by a mile!

The investigation was started by Barr during the tRump administration. Swing and a miss.

I guess this means the tard herd will stop saying Bill Clinton went to Epstein's island since there is no record he ever did.

I guess this means the tard herd will stop painting every Democrat as a groomer since there is no evidence all of them are.

I guess this means the tard herd will stop saying Paul Pelosi hired a gay prostitute since there is no evidence he did.

I mean, they would not want to look like hypocrites for the millionth time, would they?

But so long as they do, I will keep calling child sex trafficker Pedophile Matt by that name since there is far more evidence he is an actual sex trafficking pedophile and just got away with it because he is an elite.

Forum List

Back