No corporation, that wants to be successful, would hire either Biden or Trump as CEO

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
No corporation, that wants to increase chances of being successful, would hire either Biden or Trump as CEO.
Biden
He is an 81 year old man with diminishing cognitive skills
Trump
He is 77 years old with his best years behind him
He has run 4 corporations that declared bankruptcy
He ran a University that was determined to be fraudulent resulting in refunds to all tuion payers
He ran a charity that lost it's 501 3 C status because majority of funds went to Trump. How can you trust the guy.

A majority of Americans dislike both candidates.

Yet one of those men will be President of the USA.

No corporation, that wants to increase chances of being successful, would hire either Biden or Trump as CEO.
Biden
Trump
He ran a University that was determined to be fraudulent resulting in refunds to all tuion payers
He ran a charity that lost it's 501 3 C status because majority of funds went to Trump. How can you trust the guy.

Joe Biden has never pretended to be a CEO.

Countries are not companies.

Biden
Trump

It will be President Trump and you will cry so hard, while he goes about the business of restoring the country to greatness

Biden
Trump

:th_avatar107484_8: You need to learn them.

Last edited:
Joe Biden has never pretended to be a CEO.

Countries are not companies.
True, God bless Biden but it was time to take a step back. Why he did not, makes no sense.
I ran a small company. At the age of 70 I stepped back to let younger people run the company. I am still involved. I can contribute but the younger management group do a better job than I could.

Forum List

Back