🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No covid vaccine for ME.

Sorry, no. You are mired in a binary system. I am not. It's religious for me but hey, you must think pretty highly of yourself trying speak for others.

It's not religious for you. It's an excuse.

Stay in your lane son, you don't have the capacity to digest the complexity of the issue. You're a Fauci groupie, nothing more.
Nice dodge nutbag. You know Bible says nothing of the sort, so what else are you going to do?

The same party that OPPOSED taking this SAME vaccine a year ago (not for scientific or religious reasons) but political,

I wont take the same vaccine Kamala Harris wouldn't take a year ago and for the same reason:
You Fucking Idiot.
You Fucking Liar.

Harris said she wouldn't take the vaccine just because trump told her to.
Harris believed in the vaccine, she wanted REAL Health Officials to approve it.

Just because you believe every fucking word from the mouth of POS trump, doesn't mean that reasonable people believe POS trump.

Trump is a lying conman, and I will NEVER take his word or his advise.
Neither did Harris.
I'm so sorry you continue to get conned by this Yuge Con Man, that we call POS trump.

Basicaly for political reasons, same ones the Democrats used in 2020 NOT to take the same vaccine under Trump. I am not under any circumstances taking this vaccine. Ever. Because Pelosi or Harris and the democrats refused it THEN for political reasons. No concern for public safety or health...

It is a complete lie to say that the Democrats used political reasons to not take the vaccine under Trump. Members of both the House, the Senate and both President-elect Biden and VP-elect Harris got the vaccine in December, within days of its approval by the CDC.

Neither Biden nor Harris EVER refused to take the vaccine. You've been lied to again.

What Biden and Harris both said was that they wouldn't take the vaccine on Donald Trump's say-so, but if Dr. Faucci said it was safe, they would take it.

It is a complete lie to say that the Democrats used political reasons to not take the vaccine under Trump. Members of both the House, the Senate and both President-elect Biden and VP-elect Harris got the vaccine in December, within days of its approval by the CDC.

Neither Biden nor Harris EVER refused to take the vaccine. You've been lied to again.

What Biden and Harris both said was that they wouldn't take the vaccine on Donald Trump's say-so, but if Dr. Faucci said it was safe, they would take it.

I think all those lying Democrats took a placebo. They didn't take the vaccine because Fauci and his Chinese partners knew it is poisonous.

I think all those lying Democrats took a placebo. They didn't take the vaccine because Fauci and his Chinese partners knew it is poisonous.
so what percentage of unvaccinated is in hospital?

x309gmx8uar71.jpg

A grown mature person refusing it because you don't like the government..
How bloody stupid and ignorant are you then come on here and advertise your stupidity?
The did not refuse it because of trump. They rightly rejected the vaccine that trump was promoting as a quick fix snake oil to save his arse at the election. They have all since had the jab of one recognised by the CDC. Get your facts right stupid.

Do you believe it contains a microchip?
Maybe Chinese death potions?
Gate's plot to depopulate the earth?

No. None if that. Just plain stupid because I hate the government.
Are all republicans as dumb as you.

Most would think those who lie to themselves, like you did in this post, are the dumb ones.

LOL, I'll tell you what, why don't you show where I am either a Pub or voted for Rump. C'mon honey, surely you can do it?
I don't recall claiming you did either one.

However it shouldn't go unnoticed that you associated me calling you a liar on par with a Republican Trump supporter.

Last edited:

DoD data show that 60% of “covid” hospitalizations in 65 and older patients are “fully vaccinated”​

60% is more than half. I know some here are confused by all the lies.
see it for all ages, not just 65 & older

thats just king county, but it closely represents everywhere.

the cdc says

During April 4–June 19, fully vaccinated persons accounted for 5% of cases, 7% of hospitalizations, and 8% of deaths overall; these percentages were higher during June 20–July 17 (18%, 14%, and 16%, respectively)

see it for all ages, not just 65 & older

thats just king county, but it closely represents everywhere.

the cdc says

During April 4–June 19, fully vaccinated persons accounted for 5% of cases, 7% of hospitalizations, and 8% of deaths overall; these percentages were higher during June 20–July 17 (18%, 14%, and 16%, respectively)
65 and older are in the most danger. The survival rate for anyone younger couldn't get closer to 100%. This drama is only going on because the powers that be want it that way. You are just enabling liars.

Forum List

Back