No Credit Taken For the Boston Bombing?

Homegrown terrorists, for some reason, keep pretty quiet.

In any case, the Taliban have been actually in front of this saying they are NOT responsible. Which is pretty unusual.

Unusual how? Seeing what the past repercussions were to those who took responsibility for this kind of thing, there is no doubt they would say that.

Why would any group or individual expend the effort and risk to commit an act of destructive terrorism without somehow making the reason for it known? But as of this hour, 1AM, 4/18, there has been no mention of who is responsible for the Boston bombing. Because it is natural (and inevitable) to speculate on the motive, when I think about it this is what comes to mind.

? Shock and Awe the initial bombing of baghdad ? - YouTube

I recall watching this and thinking about how many innocent people, women and children, babies in their cribs, were being burned and/or crushed in our names, and how utterly wrong it was, and that there would be a price to pay for such massively criminal and unprovoked conduct on the part of the Bush Administration.

What are your thoughts about the motive for yesterday's bombing at the Boston Marathon? Did we do anything to deserve it?

I have always been fascinated by people who want to blame America first anytime someone harms us. What a weird and sad little pathology is involved there!

You don't even know who did this, or why, and already you are seeking a way to blame American' foreign policy.

Pretty pathetic.

For all we know, Boston was bombed by a twisted teenager, or an angry 20-something who was kicked out of college. It could have been an Al Qaeda terrorist, too. But to already be seeking an excuse for a murderer? That's pretty sick.

How many people were shot by the Beltway Snipers before there was any message from them, and then that was a demand for money.

Because of the nature of islamic terrorism, this kind of act doesn't have to be directed by the organization itself. Al Qaeda itself has said that a maturation of the movement would be independent, lone wolf, attacks. Particularly forceful when performed by converts.

What is most troubling about the Boston attack is that the entire 26 mile course was swept for threats with bomb sniffing dogs covering every inch and no bomb was found. Clearly, and there is no other explanation, the bombs were placed after the area had been cleared and had to have been placed by someone with a right to be there or had gotten through security with their bags. They were admitted by a security officer.

Whoever did this, whatever group or individual that did this, they had inside help.

How many people were shot by the Beltway Snipers before there was any message from them, and then that was a demand for money.

Because of the nature of islamic terrorism, this kind of act doesn't have to be directed by the organization itself. Al Qaeda itself has said that a maturation of the movement would be independent, lone wolf, attacks. Particularly forceful when performed by converts.

What is most troubling about the Boston attack is that the entire 26 mile course was swept for threats with bomb sniffing dogs covering every inch and no bomb was found. Clearly, and there is no other explanation, the bombs were placed after the area had been cleared and had to have been placed by someone with a right to be there or had gotten through security with their bags. They were admitted by a security officer.

Whoever did this, whatever group or individual that did this, they had inside help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im ok with accidental killing or when they are shields, Im not ok when they are the targets. I think this is thing you are incapable of distinguishing between us and them, Im not surprised cause your sources tell you to think we are the bad guys and our actions are equal to theirs. If you can walk away with one thing from this, we don't target random people. Again cause you have read lots of articles and have ingested lots of information obviously, WE DONT RANDOMLY TARGET PEOPLE THEY DO. You are free to stay on their side, but if you are willing to switch to water as your drinking choice I would be glad to have you back here with us.
Your rationalization totally ignores the fact that we had no legal or moral right to do what we've done to Iraq -- with emphasis on the Baghdad bombing. Those people did nothing to us and there was absolutely no defensive purpose in our action.

Your assertion that we don't randomly target people makes no sense when you consider the effects of the Baghdad bombing. How do you do something like that without killing and maiming innocent people?

How do we justify that?

Last edited:

The entire public had access to the area, you stupid idiot. How do you think 175 people got hurt?

Last edited:
Mike can fuck off. I find the op extremely offensive and quite ignorant. What is it with you jackasses always trying to "justify" American deaths?
There are two categories of Americans who approve of the bombing of Baghdad.

One category are those Jews whose primary loyalty lies with Israel, who perceived Iraq as an eventual threat to Israel, and who harbor ethnic loathing for all Islamic peoples. The second category consists of those who are simply too stupid to know right from wrong and who are incapable of understanding what those bombs are doing to innocent people -- and with absolutely no defensive provocation.

CaféAuLait;7107819 said:
It may have been a lone wolf part of an extreme faction, religious, Al Queda, militia, etc. I say this and I am not a fan of conspiracy theories but the Texas explosion today about 15 miles from Waco one day shy of anniversary of the Waco Masacure may mean nothing or just a strange coincidence.[...]
Wow! That date hadn't occurred to me.

I won't dismiss this explosion as a coincidence until it's declared by experts to be accidental.

Forum List

Back