No, Education Is Never As Important Than Values.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In 1947, a Supreme Court decision included the words of FDR's first nominee to the court, KKKer Hugo Black.

This duo managed to insert in our jurisprudence the bogus phrase 'separation of church and state.'

Among tons of deleterious effects, this one in the NYPost:

"Accused Molotov cocktail hurler is Ivy League-educated lawyer, community board member
1591020129675.png

An Ivy League-educated lawyer and member of a Brooklyn community board was among those arrested for hurling a Molotov cocktail at a marked NYPD vehicle amid George Floyd protests, it was revealed Sunday.

Colinford Mattis, 32, was allegedly behind the wheel of a tan minivan as his passenger, fellow attorney Urooj Rahman, allegedly hurled the incendiary at an empty NYPD vehicle outside the 88th Precinct stationhouse in Fort Greene early Saturday.

Mattis, a graduate of Princeton University and the New York University School of Law, is an associate at corporate Manhattan firm Pryor Cashman.

Rahman, 31, meanwhile, is also registered as an attorney in New York state, who was admitted to the bar in June 2019 after graduating from Fordham University School of Law. It was not immediately clear on Sunday whether she was affiliated with any law firm. "

Democrats:
Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

In 1947, a Supreme Court decision included the words of FDR's first nominee to the court, KKKer Hugo Black.

This duo managed to insert in our jurisprudence the bogus phrase 'separation of church and state.'

"Accused Molotov cocktail hurler is Ivy League-educated lawyer, community board member
View attachment 343816

An Ivy League-educated lawyer and member of a Brooklyn community board was among those arrested for hurling a Molotov cocktail at a marked NYPD vehicle amid George Floyd protests, it was revealed Sunday.

Colinford Mattis, 32, was allegedly behind the wheel of a tan minivan as his passenger, fellow attorney Urooj Rahman, allegedly hurled the incendiary at an empty NYPD vehicle outside the 88th Precinct stationhouse in Fort Greene early Saturday.

Mattis, a graduate of Princeton University and the New York University School of Law, is an associate at corporate Manhattan firm Pryor Cashman.

Rahman, 31, meanwhile, is also registered as an attorney in New York state, who was admitted to the bar in June 2019 after graduating from Fordham University School of Law. It was not immediately clear on Sunday whether she was affiliated with any law firm. "

Democrats:
Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.
Are Lawyers automatically officer's of the court? He should be disbarred as a violent felon if found guilty, right? Is that how that really works? Should be.

View attachment 343816

Democrats:
Are Lawyers automatically officer's of the court? He should be disbarred as a violent felon if found guilty, right? Is that how that really works? Should be.

Allow me to expound on the point of the OP.

It is not the individual I aim to excoriate.....it is the militant secularist system that obviates values.

“…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, or vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

1591024015461.png

He'll most likely get off with nothing more than a slap on the hands for getting caught because he's one of the connected "special" one's.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 343816

Democrats:

It is not the individual I aim to excoriate.....it is the militant secularist system that obviates values.

“…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, or vice versa?” Ben Shapiro
Doggone Chic. You have "excoriated" me at times for being an ignorant rube, product of public education, etc, etc. Your response hardly answered the question of your opinion, I asked based on the main body of the thread you posted, and came off as elitist BS.
"it is a militant secularist system that obviates values." Very pretty. How about, bloviates the question? When teaching Spec 4s who asked a question on how a weapon system worked, I did not answer with a blurb from my Armor school teaching days to young Officers on "Why do men fight". Was one of us poorly trained?

View attachment 343816

Democrats:

Doggone Chic. You have "excoriated" me at times for being an ignorant rube, product of public education, etc, etc. Your response hardly answered the question of your opinion, I asked based on the main body of the thread you posted, and came off as elitist BS.
"it is a militant secularist system that obviates values." Very pretty. How about, bloviates the question? When teaching Spec 4s who asked a question on how a weapon system worked, I did not answer with a blurb from my Armor school teaching days to young Officers on "Why do men fight". Was one of us poorly trained?

The answer to your question was clear and obvious. You answered it yourself.

Perhaps you should argue in the mirror.

View attachment 343816

Democrats:

I understand it to be the way it is supposed to work. I was asking you as someone that I think lives in that region (if not that city) if that is the way it will really go down. But, thank you again for not giving your opinion. I am getting used to it. I have a cynical opinion and wonder if he will be back in his profession as an ivy league schooled attorney before long in that state or another state, but with "street cred" this time?

View attachment 343816

Democrats:

I understand it to be the way it is supposed to work. I was asking you as someone that I think lives in that region (if not that city) if that is the way it will really go down. But, thank you again for not giving your opinion. I am getting used to it. I have a cynical opinion and wonder if he will be back in his profession as an ivy league schooled attorney before long in that state or another state, but with "street cred" this time?

You're asking the wrong person.....I'm a card-carrying pessimist.

Forum List

Back