No evidence of migrants throwing rocks at US authorities

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
Video is yet to surface of migrants throwing rocks at US authorities.
Rock throwing allegations may be used to justify any lethal attack in the future.

Rock throwing allegations may be used to justify any lethal attack in the future.

I would think any actual centrist would oppose this attack on American sovereignty.

They have already turned down asylum in Mexico, so it is obvious that they are not actual refugees, but simply an organized group of migrants attempting to invade.

Heck, they are even dissing the free food the Mexicans are providing them. They want to get in to get the really good free stuff.

OP....

tenor.gif

Nothing is real unless Mika Brezinski says it is real. Not even live drone footage is to be believed.

No evidence, except for all that video evidence.

Fucking parasites.

Being unpatriotic AND stupid isnt a good combo. What on earth made you think there wasnt any evidence of rock throwing? Was it wishful thinking? Did you want the US to be the bad guys who lied about the good guy migrants throwing rocks? What is wrong with you?

You need to do some real soul searching. Your loyalties are are incredibly misplaced at the moment.

So fellow dudes, I watched a news report last night and the reporter stated there were thousands of illegals in the camp she was at. how is that possible, the caravan was fake?

Oh, she reported that the illegals were complaining there wasn't enough water and bathrooms and hotels I guess. funny shit for sure, good thing it's all fake.

They forgot to get a reservation.

What has yet to surface is anything to disprove you’re a lefty stooge.

I would think any actual centrist would oppose this attack on American sovereignty.

They have already turned down asylum in Mexico, so it is obvious that they are not actual refugees, but simply an organized group of migrants attempting to invade.

Heck, they are even dissing the free food the Mexicans are providing them. They want to get in to get the really good free stuff.

That asshole is a pure ignorant leftist piece of shit.

You would like to believe any AMERICAN would be concerned about the facts, and it's clear that the bed wetters not only ignore them, but actively attempt to distort them.

These are not simply people we disagree with.

These are TRAITORS, regardless if they're cognizant of it or not.

They don't even believe during Obama's administration border guards used pepper spray. Then again it's balanced news, no political agenda. Hahaha

Progressive qualifiers: Can be all or one of the following. Unlike progressive communication, these are intellectually honest and can be proven:

1. You're young and foolish.

2. You're easily led. The more desperate or ignorant a person is (e.g., non-English speaking, ghetto living) the more inclined the person is to believe Democrats who prey on the weak with lies, promises and a tune of racial/gender/class division.

3. You're intellectually dishonest.

4. You suggest things that cannot be supported, or they can be invalidated by facts and history.

5. You're emotional. These types of people react emotionally as opposed to applying critical thought.

6. You have a distaste for everything that stands for the USA, conformity and normal behavior. Including tradition, our foundation, and even gender and white people.

7. You haven't been well fucked by a guy in years or forever, which is mostly on you, so you're an ultra-feminist.

Flash decision on my part, which is usually real good, I believe the following applies to the OP: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Forum List

Back