No Evidence

You go on a bit about smart photons. Has SSDD ever said that his selective, throttled transmission are due to the behavior of the photons? All this time I've been thinking he thought matter was doing it.

I think he originally said that photons simply aren't emitted toward hotter matter.
I took that to mean they peaked out and looked around before they decided on a path.
Smart photons, smart emitters, either one is proof he's an idiot.

How come the bowling ball doesn't float off into space when its released down the lane? Does it peep around to see where gravity it stronger?

Because gravity.

You mean the ball is just following the laws of the Universe?

Imagine that...objects obeying the laws of the universe without having to even think about it...who would have thought.

You go on a bit about smart photons. Has SSDD ever said that his selective, throttled transmission are due to the behavior of the photons? All this time I've been thinking he thought matter was doing it.

I think he originally said that photons simply aren't emitted toward hotter matter.
I took that to mean they peaked out and looked around before they decided on a path.
Smart photons, smart emitters, either one is proof he's an idiot.

How come the bowling ball doesn't float off into space when its released down the lane? Does it peep around to see where gravity it stronger?

Because gravity.

You mean the ball is just following the laws of the Universe?

Imagine that...objects obeying the laws of the universe without having to even think about it...who would have thought.
Amazing.

Your source (that you failed to identify) is a Swedish mathematician by the name of Claes Goran Johnson. Johnson has never published any climate related work in a refereed journal, though he claims to have had one article published in a journal called "Relations". Unfortunately, no such journal exists and Johnson's supposed links to it lead back to his own website.

Claes Goran Johnson

PS: to claim that the Distributive law: ( A(B+C)=AB+BC ) does not apply in the physical universe is bullshit.

And yet, he grasps the topic far beyond your ability....if you can answer any of the problems he raises with the false SB law, feel free to answer them. I can give you his email address...he has always been perfectly willing to discuss the topic...I am sure he would be happy to hand you your ass on the subject...

I can give you his email address...he has always been perfectly willing to discuss the topic...

Like Dr. Raeder?

I can give you his email address...he has always been perfectly willing to discuss the topic...

Like Dr. Raeder?
If you emailed Claes, he might say something like this:

I am not saying that there is no "greenhouse effect" from clouds and water vapor and a little from CO2. What I do say is that "back radiation" from the atmosphere to the Earth surface of magnitude 300 W/m2 is fake non-physics and I understand that a pyrgeometer reporting this quantity does that with a fake invented scale which could be anything.

Claes Johnson on Mathematics and Science: DLR

He says the GHE exists but not a big as some think. He is going against SSDD who doesn't think it exists at all. SSDD has a tendency to cite sources that disagree with him.

Sorry guy...till such time as the second law of thermodynamics is changed and reflects two way energy flow, your false SB equations will always be contradicted by the second law..
Broken record speaks again. Yes, yes, we heard you many times say you don't believe in the science.

Sorry guy...till such time as the second law of thermodynamics is changed and reflects two way energy flow, your false SB equations will always be contradicted by the second law..
Broken record speaks again. Yes, yes, we heard you many times say you don't believe in the science.
fake science, nope. still waiting on the observed experiments. got any yet?

still waiting on the observed experiments.

What kind?

Well I guess the best evidence is that when I get into my car its only -30 C cold instead of the -30.05 degrees it would have been were it not after yet another global warming year "heating up" the Manitoba winter-land scape.
They have a lot of "overwhelming evidence" like that. When it got almost that cold already in October it was "evidence of ever more frequent weather extremes" that the same people "predicted" after they happened. Now they claim they never predicted earlier that snow and ice will soon seize to exist.
Meantime most of the popular snow-blower makes are already sold out at the local Canadian Tire store. They also have huge piles of bags full of of salt to melt the ice instead of bags full of sand for the preppers who believe in the "melting ice doomsday science".

Well I guess the best evidence is that when I get into my car its only -30 C cold instead of the -30.05 degrees it would have been were it not after yet another global warming year "heating up" the Manitoba winter-land scape.
They have a lot of "overwhelming evidence" like that. When it got almost that cold already in October it was "evidence of ever more frequent weather extremes" that the same people "predicted" after they happened. Now they claim they never predicted earlier that snow and ice will soon seize to exist.
Meantime most of the popular snow-blower makes are already sold out at the local Canadian Tire store. They also have huge piles of bags full of of salt to melt the ice instead of bags full of sand for the preppers who believe in the "melting ice doomsday science".
Snowing here last Monday flurries now. Wet most of the week! Chicago area. 13 inches last Monday

What kind?
That cold objects get colder as they emit

What kind?

All objects get colder when they emit.
Are you drunk?

What kind?

Are you drunk?
So a cold object gets warmer? That’s absorbing.

What kind?

Are you drunk?

So a cold object gets warmer?

When?

What kind?

Are you drunk?

When?
Well it either gets colder or warmer. Which is it when it emits?

What kind?

Are you drunk?

When?

Are you drunk?

When?

It’s what I said, you sure your not drunk? Now that we have agreement there, you have evidence of ice on a counter in 70 degree surrounding getting colder?

Are you drunk?

When?

It’s what I said, you sure your not drunk? Now that we have agreement there, you have evidence of ice on a counter in 70 degree surrounding getting colder?

It’s what I said

LOL!

Now that we have agreement there, you have evidence of ice on a counter in 70 degree surrounding getting colder?

No. Do you?

When?

It’s what I said

LOL!

Now that we have agreement there, you have evidence of ice on a counter in 70 degree surrounding getting colder?

No. Do you?
Nope you said it should while it emits

When?

It’s what I said

LOL!

No. Do you?

In this wacky universe, many things happen simultaneously.
So, if the only thing in the system we're studying is ice, yes, ice emitting into the
cold vacuum of space would cool.

In the system you mentioned, the ice at 0C (32F) or below is emitting, but it's also absorbing faster from the 21C (70F) counter and surroundings.

It’s what I said

LOL!

No. Do you?

In this wacky universe, many things happen simultaneously.
So, if the only thing in the system we're studying is ice, yes, ice emitting into the
cold vacuum of space would cool.

In the system you mentioned, the ice at 0C (32F) or below is emitting, but it's also absorbing faster from the 21C (70F) counter and surroundings.
what happens to photons it supposedly emits? does it heat the room?

Forum List

Back