No fat women charged with harassment?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
We pretty much know it is basically impossible for a hot woman to " sexually harass" any normal red blooded male.

Fat ones though?

Aren't I a stinker?

Every company I've worked at had mandatory classes on sexual harassment that all employee's were forced to attend.

What a monumental waste of time.

Not one single time have I ever been harassed by a female co-worker.

I feel like a looser. .... :cool:

If a hot woman came up to you and tickled your neck or arm with her pretty nails, as they are wearing some fragrance that has vanilla in it, would you feel harassed?

Simple yes or no will do

For me, that is hell no

If a hot woman came up to you and tickled your neck or arm with her pretty nails, as they are wearing some fragrance that has vanilla in it, would you feel harassed?

Simple yes or no will do

For me, that is hell no
I am a married man. Yes, flirting is harassment in that situation.

I've had my ass grabbed two separate times in public places by women. It never occurred to me at the time that I actually had been "sexually harassed" or assaulted, but apparently it was. I liked it! I wish women would do it to me more often. Shit, that made my day when that happened.

Every company I've worked at had mandatory classes on sexual harassment that all employee's were forced to attend.

What a monumental waste of time.

probably dont want to be stoned

I've had my ass grabbed two separate times in public places by women. It never occurred to me at the time that I actually had been "sexually harassed" or assaulted, but apparently it was. I liked it! I wish women would do it to me more often. Shit, that made my day when that happened.
Looking back to my HS days, I found out I could have hooked up with a teacher. One of those times when I did not act, cause I was too much of a wuss.

This teacher, and she was pretty hot too, told me I "looked good in yellow." I was wearing a bright yellow shirt that day. I remember, cause it was a brand new shirt. She put her hands on my forearm as I was walking out and she tickled my forearm.

I remember that, and thinking I really could act on it. Thought....about.....it....a.....lot. I didnt do shit.

Found out 20 years later two of my friends did her. I am still pissed at myself for shit like that.

Anyway, I did not feel harassed then or now.

Simple yes or no will do

For me, that is hell no
Ahhh shaat aaaaap!!!
Nope. Do you honor your marriage vows?
Being flattered or turned on by a hot woman is not cheating, is it?

Simple yes or no will do

For me, that is hell no
Ahhh shaat aaaaap!!!
Nope. Do you honor your marriage vows?
Being flattered or turned on by a hot woman is not cheating, is it?
Encouraging such actions and not being gently forceful in rejecting them with a "no" is not the act of an honorable married man.

No female coworker has ever touched any part of your body (other than to shake hands)? No female coworker has ever talked about something of a sexual nature in front of you, even if to another female coworker? Maybe shared a dirty text or image on her phone? Yeah, you are a loser, a repulsive loser.

Professionals in the work place don't do that, BulletProof, or at least know they should not do such.

If they do, stay away from them. If it is you doing it, you are going to have an unhappy event occur to you.

Forum List

Back