No Good Deed......NBC announces Billy Bush has been suspended indefinitely

Billy Bush was laughing his ass off sucking up to Trump on the bus.
My guess is he doesn't think this is all that funny now.

Billy gave a sincere apology. He really sounded contrite and he didn't excuse it with anyone else's bad behavior. He WAS a youngster and he was acting like one. Sounds like he's grown up. I feel bad for him, although I don't know what choice NBC had, either.

Billy Bush will land on his feet and be fine. Getting fired from NBC might be a blessing for him... ( if they do fire him )

I think it will turn out to be a blessing, I had to look up Billy Bush's picture and had no idea who he was.
Now everyone will know his name..

Billy gave a sincere apology. He really sounded contrite and he didn't excuse it with anyone else's bad behavior. He WAS a youngster and he was acting like one. Sounds like he's grown up. I feel bad for him, although I don't know what choice NBC had, either.

Billy Bush will land on his feet and be fine. Getting fired from NBC might be a blessing for him... ( if they do fire him )

I think it will turn out to be a blessing, I had to look up Billy Bush's picture and had no idea who he was.

Yeah and in such a good and loving way....

In five years you will have forgotten Billy Bush and his involvement just like many have forgotten the name of John Edwards mistress or Gloria Allred Latina Rosa Parks...

Haven't you mopes ever read the classics? The messenger's bad news always pisses off the royalty and he's executed on the spot.....
lol.gif

And besides, any man still going by "Billy" who ain't a baseball player deserves it.

In five years you will have forgotten Billy Bush and his involvement just like many have forgotten the name of John Edwards mistress or Gloria Allred Latina Rosa Parks...

Actually I will never forget that scumbag John Edwards, cheating on his wife who was dying from breast cancer..

He is a lowdown fucking dog, she had to die knowing what he did and knew the whole world knew about it..

Actually I will never forget that scumbag John Edwards, cheating on his wife who was dying from breast cancer..

He is a lowdown fucking dog, she had to die knowing what he did and knew the whole world knew about it..

I wrote no one remember the mistress name and not that everyone will forget Edwards or his douche nozzle ways of life...

No one remember those involved unless she had a blue dress or a really big nose... ( I know, I know, I know I am wrong )

I wrote no one remember the mistress name and not that everyone will forget Edwards or his douche nozzle ways of life...

No one remember those involved unless she had a blue dress or a really big nose... ( I know, I know, I know I am wrong )

Ok, I understand...yes I agree.

Forum List

Back