No idea what new job I will go into in ARIZONA

I guess I am going to run for SENATE or be an Investment banker

Comedian ???
I knew a guy like you he turned his whole life around running for politics. He was just as pathetic as you until he got into politics. His name is George Santos.

I would suggest you buy a small rental property.
There may be one up for sale you could take over for.

There's money in rental properties.
All YOU would be liable for is upkeep of the building, codes, and taxes.
The tennant would be liable for usage and upkeep of the interior.

There are all sorts of rental sources out there............flat land space, warehouse buildings, office buildings, parking lots, etc....

What about buying a small public warehouse? Easy to manage, not much upkeep, you rent for a high profit depending on the clientele you want to offer to, and you don't deal with many people that often.

Low stress, possible high income, low maintenance, and easy management. You can even buy these properties or have them built where you live on property......usually above or behind the office. So you are your own security as well.

I think something like that is your best bet for a potentially suitable income for yourself. And you don't have to have a large storage facility, you can get any size you want.

How in the hell do you get to be your age and not have a viable skill to earn a living?
I would think you would have stumbled on one by accident if nothing else.
I got into machining by accident. A buddy was leaving his job to go back to college and he put in a good word for me....
I started by chipping out the machines,delivering parts and basically anything they asked of me eventually I made my way into the inspection department and from there to running a machine.
Hell,I didnt even know what a machinist was before that but once I saw a lathe taking a half inch pass I was hooked!

How in the hell do you get to be your age and not have a viable skill to earn a living?
I would think you would have stumbled on one by accident if nothing else.
I got into machining by accident. A buddy was leaving his job to go back to college and he put in a good word for me....
I started by chipping out the machines,delivering parts and basically anything they asked of me eventually I made my way into the inspection department and from there to running a machine.
Hell,I didnt even know what a machinist was before that but once I saw a lathe taking a half inch pass I was hooked!
It’s utterly amazing I have lived beyond 45 years

I should have been extinct decades ago

Can I still get a real skill by 50

I would suggest you buy a small rental property.
There may be one up for sale you could take over for.

There's money in rental properties.
All YOU would be liable for is upkeep of the building, codes, and taxes.
The tennant would be liable for usage and upkeep of the interior.

There are all sorts of rental sources out there............flat land space, warehouse buildings, office buildings, parking lots, etc....

What about buying a small public warehouse? Easy to manage, not much upkeep, you rent for a high profit depending on the clientele you want to offer to, and you don't deal with many people that often.

Low stress, possible high income, low maintenance, and easy management. You can even buy these properties or have them built where you live on property......usually above or behind the office. So you are your own security as well.

I think something like that is your best bet for a potentially suitable income for yourself. And you don't have to have a large storage facility, you can get any size you want.
Thx

You can now see I am a “sad case”

maybe I am more mature to handle the suicide line now

This is most of the new generations........at least 90%.

They may have a JOB, but the DON'T HAVE SKILLS.

My granny told me early on when I was younger...........learn how to do 3 things........

Learn how to do what you WANT to do.
Learn how to do what you NEED to do to pay bills.
Learn how to do what you NEED to do to survive.

Regardless of what you do, at least you know what you are doing, how to do it, and what needs to be done if one fails.

My personality is so so
I dont work very hard or long
Very low skills, education
not too intelligent
I have ZERO ambition
I am F

Plus my back is about 40 percent shot and I am on a bunch of drugs for mental illness

I guess I could always get my old job back as a NOSE MASSAGE therapist in a JEWISH Country club
At what point does crying for help become self indulgence?

This is most of the new generations........at least 90%.

They may have a JOB, but the DON'T HAVE SKILLS.

My granny told me early on when I was younger...........learn how to do 3 things........

Learn how to do what you WANT to do.
Learn how to do what you NEED to do to pay bills.
Learn how to do what you NEED to do to survive.

Regardless of what you do, at least you know what you are doing, how to do it, and what needs to be done if one fails.

While true to a certain extent he's not that much younger than I am at 57.
If I remember correctly he said he was 45 so only a 12 year difference.
He also said he has mental issues which of course could be a large part of being unemployable.

While true to a certain extent he's not that much younger than I am at 57.
If I remember correctly he said he was 45 so only a 12 year difference.
He also said he has mental issues which of course could be a large part of being unemployable.

I am only 10 years or so younger .
I also have BAD brains

Forum List

Back