No Matter the Outcome Today in Virginia

If that's true, then its past time for the other side to find a way to overcome it. fight fire with fire. do what you have to do.

I won't make excuses. If Youngkin loses to fraud then he should have fought more dirty.

I don't think engaging in fraud like the democrats do is the answer. I wouldn't want a Republican to win if it's just another fascist.

Fighting fire with fire is good though, burn McAuliffe at the stake using forged ballots as fuel sounds good. :thup:

No matter the outcome today in Virginia, my life will not change one iota. The duopoly will win and the state will lose, but I do not live there so I do not really give a shit about them

But it will be fun to watch both sides spinning the outcome to their advantage no matter what it is

You're in Florida on a postal pension..

However, it spells doom for your Reich in the midterms if you can't rig this eleciton.

You're in Florida on a postal pension..

However, it spells doom for your Reich in the midterms if you can't rig this eleciton.

I am in Illinois and get a Marine Corps pension which is not enough to live on thus I have a full time job that I get to do from home.

I have no Reich, this is the only party I vote for on a regular basis...https://www.lp.org/

Last time I voted for the duopoly is 1992.

I am in Illinois and get a Marine Corps pension which is not enough to live on thus I have a full time job that I get to do from home.

I have no Reich, this is the only party I vote for on a regular basis...https://www.lp.org/

Last time I voted for the duopoly is 1992.

You tell different stories depending on the situation.

Lot's of gators in Illinois?

You tell different stories depending on the situation. Lot's of gators in Illinois?

Find a post from me saying I live in Fla.

Find a post from me saying I worked for the Post Office.

And yeah, there are a fair number of Gator fans all around the nation, even knew a couple while stationed in Japan.

I have been a Gator fan since 1979, even went to school there for 3 semesters.

Unless the Republican loses and the right wing screams "FRAUD!!" for the next few days/months/weeks/year.

Where have I seen this happen before. :)

I suspect we will never see another election that does not have fraud claims and litigation, no matter which side wins.

Unless the Republican loses and the right wing screams "FRAUD!!" for the next few days/months/weeks/year.

Hilarious.
McAwful just claimed Abram’s really won.

No doubt you sacrificed an infant to Moloch down at the planned parenthood temple to try and sway the outcome....

If Youngkin wins, parents might be able to decide what their children are taught...

The poll chart is hysterical.

Once stupid fucking McAwful said the quiet part out loud....PARENTS HAVE NO SAY IN THEIR CHILD'S EDUCATION and GARLAND SENT IN THE FBI to harass soccer moms, the polls cratered for the POS Clintonista and SPIKED for Youngkin.

DEMS CANNOT WIN ON TELLING THE TRUTH.

No doubt you sacrificed an infant to Moloch down at the planned parenthood temple to try and sway the outcome....

If Youngkin wins, parents might be able to decide what their children are taught...
As I don't live in, and thus, can't vote in Virginia, I could care less.
School boards elected by parents set the school agenda.
And no, CRT is not taught in K-12..anywhere. But the right wing
seems to have successfully convinced enough sheep..erm...lemmings...erm..people, that it does occur.

As I don't live in, and thus, can't vote in Virginia,

You're a democrat, you can vote in any state's election.

I could care less.

Not according to your party.

Parents have no say.

seems to have successfully convinced enough sheep..erm...lemmings...erm..people, that it does occur.

Oh lying, how clever...

As I don't live in, and thus, can't vote in Virginia, I could care less.
No, voters without kids set the agenda. And in NoVA it’s swamp creatures.

You're a democrat, you can vote in any state's election.

Not according to your party.

Parents have no say.

Oh lying, how clever...
You need to put the Trump Kool-Aid down.
Unless you are a resident of the state of VA, you cannot vote in their election.

Please produce one credible article that states CRT is taught in K-12.
Otherwise, STFU. As I understand it, the alt-right has successfully inserted this red herring
into the minds of the faithful lemmings.

Forum List

Back