No Matter the Outcome Today in Virginia

Not only is CRT taught, Democrats coverup rapes of school children.
Judicial Watch...of the FEMA Camp claims?

Apparently McAuliffe just said yesterday at his last pre-election speech that he was going to diversify teachers in Virginia ---- meaning he was going to stuff the schools with black teachers. He said there were 80% white teachers, but 50% black students (Virginia obviously has a serious problem with way too many blacks!). So he was going to even it up. I suspect that will NOT please parents anymore than all the other stuff has ---- the dirty books, the CRT, the trannies raping girls in the bathrooms.

I thought that was sort of a crazy thing to do, to threaten to push black teachers on everyone. He must be desperate, throwing a Hail Mary pass, but if people are already upset about black problems, why would they want this?

He does have a point. As far as a Democrat is concerned, blacks are too stupid to learn from white teachers. Just like they are too stupid to get a voter-ID.

He does have a point. As far as a Democrat is concerned, blacks are too stupid to learn from white teachers. Just like they are too stupid to get a voter-ID.

Everyone registered to vote already has a voter ID. You are too stupid to understand that.

That’s why I mentioned thumb drives. I have threads with screen grabs I made after 10PM showing Trump well ahead in VA.
Does VA allow the mail in ballots to be counted early or does VA use the moronic system that says mail in ballots can’t be counted until AFTER the polls have closed.

Does VA allow the mail in ballots to be counted early or does VA use the moronic system that says mail in ballots can’t be counted until AFTER the polls have closed.
Mail in ballots will be “counted” until Mcaullife wins.
Just like they did for Skid Mark *Joe in the swing states.

Everyone registered to vote already has a voter ID. You are too stupid to understand that.

How do you figure that? In what state are you talking about? Yes, you have to show positive ID when you register, but that doesn't mean nobody can steal your identity and vote for you, and that's especially true with mail-in ballots.

Yes, it is stupid and dishonest to claim voter ID is racist.

We have discussed this thousands of times. You are the one being dishonest. You aren't good with people providing an ID, you want them to have to go get a new ID.

Mail in is a moronic system. The only people who should be allowed to mail-in are those who have zero ability to vote in person. Other than that, if you're too lazy to go to the polls, then stay home. Voting is not that important to you anyway.

How do you figure that? In what state are you talking about? Yes, you have to show positive ID when you register, but that doesn't mean nobody can steal your identity and vote for you, and that's especially true with mail-in ballots.

Now all you have to do is prove it is happening. I will never get another ID and I will never be forced to.

Forum List

Back