No Matter the Outcome Today in Virginia

I'm sure you don't care. But if Republicans can turn a blue state red, it's indicative of the mood of the rest of the country. They even said the NJ race was tightening up, but nobody is really following that thus far.

And...why do I care. Be it R or D in charge we spend too much and the Govt has too much power.

Not when my party and candidate wins. I win and you lose.

It is so cute you think you win. Nothing ever changes no matter who wins, but you think your side winning makes you a winner.

Shit, I guess I should be happy for you. To live in such ignorance must be blissful as hell.

That’s why I mentioned thumb drives. I have threads with screen grabs I made after 10PM showing Trump well ahead in VA.
I saw it happen with my own eyes. I stayed up late watching feeds from all the battle ground states and the vote swaps occurred simultaneously, same as when they coordinated stopping the vote counting.

It is so cute you think you win. Nothing ever changes no matter who wins, but you think your side winning makes you a winner.

Shit, I guess I should be happy for you. To live in such ignorance must be blissful as hell.
To be fair, IMO only, the border was way better under DJT than under this potted plant.

Thumb drives or not a Republican candidate who made it clear he is a Trump fan has done very well in blue Virginia.

View attachment 559432 RealClearPolitics - Election 2021 - Virginia Governor - Youngkin vs. McAuliffe
No matter the outcome today in Virginia, my life will not change one iota. The duopoly will win and the state will lose, but I do not live there so I do not really give a shit about them

But it will be fun to watch both sides spinning the outcome to their advantage no matter what it is

If Youngkin wins, but doesn’t win the Va. House of Delegates, it doesn’t matter anyway. He can’t do anything. And Democratic women control that chamber.

Forum List

Back