No Matter the Outcome Today in Virginia

thats 12-13 million not 10's of millions,,, 10's of millions is more like 30-40 million,,

1635872110985.png

Alrighty then....That still seems very different than saying that there were 12-13 million of fraudulent votes were counted all across the country in every single state and that voting machines literally changed votes after the fact.
yes lying is very different,, so why did you do it??

we arent talking about what I think but what you said,,,

nice try though,,

yes, and what I said still stands.

There is a world of difference between Russia using FB to help Trump win

and saying

there are literally at least 12-13 million fraudulent votes all across the country and that GOP members were in on stealing an election via fake votes and machines that literally switched votes.

and saying

there are literally at least 12-13 million fraudulent votes all across the country and that GOP members were in on stealing an election via fake votes and machines that literally switched votes.
still stands as a lie,,,

I do commend youre dedication to the spin,,

None of which happened. Except in the addled minds of the alt-right.
He lost. High time you started dealing with it.
The bamboozle was all caught on a security video camera in Atlanta.
Workers sent home while several drones continued to feed ballots,
brought up from trays hidden under a table,
through the machine.
I'll say the same tomorrow if Youngkin loses.
Move on.

13 million verses 30 million??

yeah those are equal in your mind not mine,,

The number is not the point, the point is the claim they even exist as opposed to the claim the Russians ran ads on FB

but you already know this and are just being you.

This is boring, see you in the next topic

The number is not the point, the point is the claim they even exist as opposed to the claim the Russians ran ads on FB

but you already know this and are just being you.

This is boring, see you in the next topic
the numbers are not the point now because you got caught lying and are trying hard to run from it and spin it into being about me and now russia,,

you do have a reputation for doing that a lot,,

Last edited:
The bamboozle was all caught on a security video camera in Atlanta.
Workers sent home while several drones continued to feed ballots,
brought up from trays hidden under a table,
through the machine.
The best case scenario for Youngkin and the GOP is.....................massive amounts of votes, and Younglin still wins by 3 or 4 points.

Why?

Because if that scenario happens, it proves that independents, AND Democrats voted for him. That will stop Democratic politicians in their tracks, because the most important thing to any politician, is re-election.

The Biden agenda will then become DOA, and the only politicians still pushing it will be Leftists from deep blue areas. Any district, state, county, or anything less than a plus 5 Democrat, will shut their mouths, and hunker down for 2022, while proclaiming they are moderate.

I wonder if the people of Virginia really understand how large their states vote really is this time around? It has the ability to stop the Leftist craziness through abject fear of being tossed, or possibly giving the Left the confidence to continue on with their agenda.

By tomorrow we will probably know, and lets hope this vote forces gridlock in Washington out of fear for the congresscritters jobs!

Mail in ballots will be “counted” until Mcaullife wins.
Just like they did for Skid Mark *Joe in the swing states.
FAKE NEWS and FRAUD, it has started.
Mail in is a moronic system. The only people who should be allowed to mail-in are those who have zero ability to vote in person. Other than that, if you're too lazy to go to the polls, then stay home. Voting is not that important to you anyway.
Voting is important.
Almost ALL the Congress Members Vote by Mail.
Oh, because they are out of State.
In WA, we vote by mail, no problem.
I think you can still vote in person, IF you can locate the voting center.

Washington Voting Information

Even though Washington is a vote-by-mail state, you can still receive in-person services. Each county will have a voting center, at which you can register to vote, receive a replacement ballot, use an accessible voting unit, and more.

and saying

5 states were accused of cheating because of the nefarious actions of democratic election officials and willing assistance from some Republican officials. so 10 to 12 million is a fair number. It isn't like dems haven't cheated before this just took it to a whole new level and yes that is not as bad to say as claiming a President conspired with a foreign Government to commit treason. Or 4 years of the FBI and congress conspiring to defame the sitting President and launch lie after lie and 2 bogus Impeachment votes.

The Biden agenda will then become DOA, and the only politicians still pushing it will be Leftists from deep blue areas. Any district, state, county, or anything less than a plus 5 Democrat, will shut their mouths, and hunker down for 2022, while proclaiming they are moderate.
Yeah ------- I like. I think you are saying this awful make-America-Communist bill they've got working in the Senate now will be dead in the water if Youngkin wins.

Virginia is not a swing state in a Presidential election year. I'm hoping the Dimm plunge protection team did not have time to effectively rig this state.

5 states were accused of cheating because of the nefarious actions of democratic election officials and willing assistance from some Republican officials. so 10 to 12 million is a fair number.

Glad you think it is fair. But Biden gained more votes than Trump compared to 2016 in all but 5 states, and 4 of those were deep blue states. Thus the cheating would not have been limited to just 5 states, but in almost all of them.

Then there is the simple fact there has been no actual evidence of these 10 to 12 million fake ballots.

Forum List

Back