No Matter the Outcome Today in Virginia

The Commonwealth of VA is a deep blue State, and has been for generations. The fact this race is this close, should be a great sign for things to come for the country....the Dems are going to face an historic tidal wave in the mid-terms, and Xiden is going to be a one term President...

If Youngkin wins, but doesn’t win the Va. House of Delegates, it doesn’t matter anyway. He can’t do anything. And Democratic women control that chamber.
Sure he can...it's called Veto...and more importantly in VA he can use a LINE-ITEM Veto.

So basically, you're getting your "FRAUD!!" arguments lined up and ready to go..no matter who wins.....predictable.
It's a necessity given the theft in the 2020 election.
No more fake plumbing problems that halt legitimize vote counting. No more nailing up boards that
prevent viewing of vote counting. No more middle of the night ballot dumps. Etc.

Whatever happens the vote counting process itself should be legitimate and above suspicion.

The Commonwealth of VA is a deep blue State, and has been for generations.

Seems they go back and forth a lot on Govs...

1635868743121.png

The real question is whether you believe the election results are legitimate.

Not if those pushing the fraud narrative for the past year plus did their work well. The new norm will now be every election will be doubted by the party that did not win. Somewhere our enemies are smiling at the stupidity of our country.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
It's a necessity given the theft in the 2020 election.
No more fake plumbing problems that halt legitimize vote counting. No more nailing up boards that
prevent viewing of vote counting. No more middle of the night ballot dumps. Etc.

Whatever happens the vote counting process itself should be legitimate and above suspicion.
None of which happened. Except in the addled minds of the alt-right.
He lost. High time you started dealing with it.

I'll say the same tomorrow if Youngkin loses.
Move on.

Not if those pushing the fraud narrative for the past year plus did their work well. The new norm will now be every election will be doubted by the party that did not win. Somewhere our enemies are smiling at the stupidity of our country.
Psssssst…….the demleftists have cried fraud everytime they lost since Bush.

Psssssst…….the demleftists have cried fraud everytime they lost since Bush.

but never like the last year. It has been taken to a whole new level. The Dems said that Russia helped Trump, then the Repubs said there are 10s of millions of fraudulent votes all over the country.

Are you not bright enough to see the difference between those two things?

Yes but you know they are scared to death when they whip out the race card. He dragged Dementia and Whorris to back him up and they are the least popular Prez and VP in a long time. It seems to me his strategy is to try and drag as many D's to the polls since Independents are out of the question. Democrats are not smart enough to vote the right way. That's why they're Democrats.
Yeah --- that's what I concluded. That he knows he can't get RINOs or Independents: his own polling shows he's in big trouble. So he's going all out for the black vote, whatever race-pandering it takes.

Pretty low.

Later this evening from DEM vote counters:

" HOLY SHIT! McAuliffe is losing! Quick, someone clog a toilet and call it a water main break!!! Lets stop the count and count ONLY McAwful votes until he wins!"
Yeah, I’m fearing some deja vue this evening: I’ll call my best friend at 10:00 pm when Youngkin is ahead by a wide margin, only to wake up the next morning to learn that the counters “were tired,” called a halt at midnight, and then restarted the count at 4:00 a.m. after cordoning Republican observers out of sight, and then, voila, 100,000 ballots arrived at the last minute, with 99,998 marked for Maculiffe.

but never like the last year. It has been taken to a whole new level. The Dems said that Russia helped Trump, then the Repubs said there are 10s of millions of fraudulent votes all over the country.

Are you not bright enough to see the difference between those two things?
Actually the Dems didn’t just say Russia helped Trump. They accused him of treason - conspiring with an enemy country to steal the election.

Actually the Dems didn’t just say Russia helped Trump. They accused him of treason - conspiring with an enemy country to steal the election.

This is true, they did do that. They said he worked with them to use FB to fool people into voting for him

That still seems very different than saying that 10s of millions of fraudulent votes were counted all across the country in every single state and that voting machines literally changed votes after the fact.

This is true, they did do that. They said he worked with them to use FB to fool people into voting for him

That still seems very different than saying that 10s of millions of fraudulent votes were counted all across the country in every single state and that voting machines literally changed votes after the fact.
who said 10's of millions??

youre not exaggerating again are you??

I care less who wins. Corporate Dems of the Obama/Hillary wing of the party are no better than Trump supporters but I think we need to wait until after the election to make statements on this race.

Remember the recall election in California was supposed to be close also. It wasn't.

The California election was never predicted to be close. Newsom's approval ratings were in the toilet, but once it became clear Elder was going to be the primary opponent to Newsom every poll had Newsom way ahead of Elder.

thats 12-13 million not 10's of millions,,, 10's of millions is more like 30-40 million,,

Alrighty then....That still seems very different than saying that there were 12-13 million of fraudulent votes were counted all across the country in every single state and that voting machines literally changed votes after the fact.

Forum List

Back