No more Duck/Goose liver in New York City after 2022

Cruel practice of feeding animals?
Is this shit satire?

Um, yeah, here's how they feed these animals to make this stuff for rich people.

upload_2019-11-5_5-21-36.jpeg

It's actually a pretty good metaphor for wealth inequality in this country.

Is this shit satire?

Are you seriously unfamiliar with foie gras? Obviously it's not about simply "feeding animals," the ducks are force fed, by having a metal rod jammed violently down their throats, and they're over-fed which results in a diseased liver. And that's just part of it, everything about it is cruel from start to finish, and one would have to be either ignorant or have zero empathy to support something as evil as this.

They could have covered that instead of just saying feeding them was cruel.
God forbid I dont know everything on the fucking planet.

Is this shit satire?

Um, yeah, here's how they feed these animals to make this stuff for rich people.

View attachment 288106

You don't think non rich people eat that stuff?

Where do you get your ideas from? And your inflated sense of grievance?

Is this shit satire?

View attachment 288106

You don't think non rich people eat that stuff?

Where do you get your ideas from? And your inflated sense of grievance?

No straws, no plastic bags, no duck duck goose but all the weed you want..

As you eat a ham sandwich?

So much for the land of the free , huh meathead

I don't eat pork products... but here's the thing. The pig is not tortured to get one organ to taste a certain way, and then the rest of the animal is thrown away. This is what they do with the birds that make foie gras.

Whenever a wing nut talks about "Freedom", it's usually for the rich to be able to abuse the rest of us.

Again, foie gras is a great metaphor for wealth inequality. The common people look at the practice and decided it was cruel and fuck rich people. GASP. The horror.

I posted this as a jab at what I saw as ridiculous PC on the part of some political hacks.

As I posted, it was once a favorite of mine 60 years ago and I must admit I've only had it since a few times when I was stationed in Europe.

After seeing the video, just the thought of eating it now turns my stomach. I saw human beings treating helpless creatures in such cruelty that I wonder how they sleep at night with a clear conscience.

I think the ban is stupid. If they want to stop people from eating it to cripple the industry, show videos like that non-stop.

As you eat a ham sandwich?

So much for the land of the free , huh meathead

I don't eat pork products... but here's the thing. The pig is not tortured to get one organ to taste a certain way, and then the rest of the animal is thrown away. This is what they do with the birds that make foie gras.

Whenever a wing nut talks about "Freedom", it's usually for the rich to be able to abuse the rest of us.

Again, foie gras is a great metaphor for wealth inequality. The common people look at the practice and decided it was cruel and fuck rich people. GASP. The horror.

We know your a muslim

I don't eat pork products... but here's the thing. The pig is not tortured to get one organ to taste a certain way, and then the rest of the animal is thrown away. This is what they do with the birds that make foie gras
I agree with this. When you went into your political rant you lost my support. But you are right here.

No innocent animal would be tortured by advanced human beings. Sometimes humans are the lowest of God's creatures

buttercup said:
I know this is a very unpopular view on this site, but the world is going in the direction of veganism
Vegan Is An Unhealthy, Dangerous Diet

So The Part You Left Out
Is The Wolf And Lamb Thing Is In The Next World

buttercup said:
I know this is a very unpopular view on this site, but the world is going in the direction of veganism
Vegan Is An Unhealthy, Dangerous Diet

So The Part You Left Out
Is The Wolf And Lamb Thing Is In The Next World
You know nothing about a good vegan diet.

As for the "wolf, lamb thing" the only thing preventing that is the current spirit of Man. That'll change as soon as Christ dethrones the current "god of this world"

Forum List

Back