No more frivolous gun laws...

That settles it!

No action required.

Thanks, bro.

He said no "senseless" laws. That's not the same thing as "no action", you do understand this, yes?

If so, allow me to propose one strategy for dealing with violent crime and in particular, crime involving the use of a firearm: How about we stop imposing restrictions on citizens that have done nothing to infringe on the rights of another while at the same time, enact laws whose prescribed punishment is significantly enhanced when the infringing crime is carried out by means of a firearm. For example, if you're tried and convicted of stealing something from a local store, you're subject to a wide range of punishment, from probation to prison. Steal from that same store by holding a gun to someone's head, you get significant prison time, minimal inmate contact and no chance of parole.

That would be doing something. Whether it makes sense or not up for debate.

That settles it!

No action required.

Thanks, bro.

If you people spent as much time trying to fix our mental health system as you do demonizing the NRA maybe this stuff could be prevented[/QUOTE --------------------------------------- Agree , NRA are good people but how in heck can mental health be fixed when the so called experts and pseudo doktors are a buncha charlatans working for a paycheck as they experiment and do cures by trial and error .

i mean , where and what is this mental health system and what have they ever done to fix anything ??

That settles it!

No action required.

Thanks, bro.

If you people spent as much time trying to fix our mental health system as you do demonizing the NRA maybe this stuff could be prevented

NRA members vote Republican...therefore it must be destroyed.

It's 100% political...they don't give a fuck about fixing anything.

It's all about scoring political points.

i mean , where and what is this mental health system and what have they ever done to fix anything ??
PM me your town/city and I could probably give you a list of available services.
They can usually help people who want to be helped.

PM me your town/city and I could probably give you a list of available services.
------------------------------------------------------ all it is is a transfer on money from a person to a pretend 'doktor' Tycho .

------------------------------------------------------ all it is is a transfer on money from a person to a pretend 'doktor' Tycho .
You aren’t on Obamacare?

got nothing to do with me , i am just giving my opinion of pretend mental health care and its pseudo doktors Tycho

That settles it!

No action required.

Thanks, bro.

He said no "senseless" laws. That's not the same thing as "no action", you do understand this, yes?

If so, allow me to propose one strategy for dealing with violent crime and in particular, crime involving the use of a firearm: How about we stop imposing restrictions on citizens that have done nothing to infringe on the rights of another while at the same time, enact laws whose prescribed punishment is significantly enhanced when the infringing crime is carried out by means of a firearm. For example, if you're tried and convicted of stealing something from a local store, you're subject to a wide range of punishment, from probation to prison. Steal from that same store by holding a gun to someone's head, you get significant prison time, minimal inmate contact and no chance of parole.

That would be doing something. Whether it makes sense or not up for debate.

That’s cool. You are a groundbreaker.

Forum List

Back