No more liberal crap on TV

Hollywood is becoming less "liberal crap" anyway. Why? Because the money is in CHINA. So, a lot of movies are becoming bland and boring to fit with Chinese regulations.

Congrats on having shit TV.
That’s a new one.

Actors are now on strike. I see this as a good thing. Less liberal crap on TV. Except the news of course.

---Hollywood actors are going on strike after contract negotiations fail---

which "liberal crap" do you mean? the pro police shows ? the pro war shows? the pro capitalism shows?

every minute on tv has a corporate sponsor. talk to them.

I don't watch TV, and I feel sad for those who have nothing better to do than waste their time with TV.

and-you-are-fw5xqe-S.jpg

They may live to regret this strike. It's not like even ten years ago when our choices were limited.

I can't remember the last time I watched a network show. In my misspent youth, I spent some time racing motorcycles. Tonight I can watch pro motocross racing from Japan, LIVE.

The short film "Boys Beware" is from the 1960's as you can tell from the vehicles in it.

And it wasn't played on TV, but in the schools using film and projectors, to teach children about the plague of homosexuality in an objective manner.

BTW, it did pretty well in educating kids, in the 1960's and 70's, very few schools showed children busting each others male butt cheeks.

The short film "Boys Beware" is from the 1960's as you can tell from the vehicles in it.

And it wasn't played on TV, but in the schools using film and projectors, to teach children about the plague of homosexuality in an objective manner.

BTW, it did pretty well in educating kids, in the 1960's and 70's, very few schools showed children busting each others male butt cheeks.
I am just joking with you. Its a comedy classic.

Hollywood is out of touch with the average American theater goer.

This whole strike will give studios an opportunity to look for new, out of town, proudly Scab locations to do their writing and filming. And pay less local taxes, and have to make fewer payoffs to union bosses as well.

In the modern day, with modern digital communication, there is no real reason why "Hollywood" has to be tied to the far left city in LA County.

The homos in the film industry can get used to the different gay culture in the rural south where the LGBTQ+ folks hang out in the woods playing banjos waiting for people who want to "squeal like a pig".

This whole strike will give studios an opportunity to look for new, out of town, proudly Scab locations to do their writing and filming. And pay less local taxes, and have to make fewer payoffs to union bosses as well.

In the modern day, with modern digital communication, there is no real reason why "Hollywood" has to be tied to the far left city in LA County.

The homos in the film industry can get used to the different gay culture in the rural south where the LGBTQ+ folks hang out in the woods playing banjos waiting for people who want to "squeal like a pig".
There is no such thing as a "proud scab". They are generally sad bastards.

There is no such thing as a "proud scab". They are generally sad bastards.

94% of the American public are scabs, Tommy.

And yes, we're proud.

I only belonged to a union once in my life for a local supermarket chain. I made less there than I did after I quit and took a Scab job.

Forum List

Back