no more sharks left to jump - disney produces boy princess

26991824_948598345290295_8312834794496112560_n.jpg

It's not only irresponsible, but cruel for liberals to encourage the mental illness of gender dysphoria......which has a 40% suicide rate. It requires treatment, not glorification. I wish I knew what they're trying to accomplish with their obsession with gender bending. It can't be helping them among voters, since most people are tired of hearing about it ad nasueum. It probably (or at least hopefully) repulses the majority of voters when they inflict this disorder on innocent children.

Well Disney might want to take a peek at where the trend of vogue child abuse is heading:

President of the American College of Pediatrics just last year names "transgender child" phenomenon for what it is; exposes that professionals in pediatrics are trying to shut down the conversation of child abuse under the LGBT umbrella I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

Bottom Line: Transition-Affirming Protocol Is Child Abuse

The crux of the matter is that while the transition-affirming movement purports to help children, it is inflicting a grave injustice on them and their nondysphoric peers.

These professionals are using the myth that people are born transgender to justify engaging in massive, uncontrolled, and unconsented experimentation on children who have a psychological condition that would otherwise resolve after puberty in the vast majority of cases.

Oh, and officially? FUCK DISNEY. :fu: A child's media giant promoting child abuse. The OP is right, there are no more sharks left to jump. Visit my signature for what you can do. The FCC controls Disney, so you might want to drop them a line to express how you feel about federal airways being used to promote child abuse. Disney had better not use any federally-controlled communication media to air this promotion of child abuse/adult-imposed insanity. BTW, the FCC is under the direct authority of POTUS.

Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20554

Toll-Free Voice:
1-888-CALL FCC (225-5322)

Toll-Free TTY:
1-888-TELL FCC (835-5322)

ASL Videophone:
1-844-4-FCC-ASL (432-2275)
202-810-0444

Leadership
Ajit Pai, Chairman
[email protected]

Mignon Clyburn, Commissioner
[email protected]

Michael O'Rielly, Commissioner
Mike.O'[email protected]

Brendan Carr, Commissioner
[email protected]

Jessica Rosenworcel, Commissioner
[email protected]

Last edited:
This is interesting. This thread logs only 5 (now 6) replies but some 300 views. Usually the ratio is about 1 to 10. So that's six times the normal views of a typical thread. But few responses. Wonder why?

Oh, my stars! A cartoon charterer dressed up as a princess for a single episode to save the other princesses from an evil headmistress! I am going to alert the FCC just as soon as I make it off my fainting couch. Fucking drama queens.

Yes, we surely won't see any more transgender kids slowly introduced into child media formats will we? Shoehorn pedophile assholes.

Forum List

Back