No Mow May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't love me so much.
The line between rich and poor in my community is th road I live on. Across the street are the apartments. For two miles there are low income apartments. Some nicer than others. The cheapest probably $800. A lot of strip malls too. Small business’ who can’t pay employees a lot. So we have to have low income housing for the people who work in all these strip mall jobs. This is the new america. When our parents were young they went and got a good Union high paying job, or good manufacturing jobs that spawned good paying tier 1,2 and 3 jobs. Even waiters were making a fortune. The 90s.

Anyways, I survived, not flourished, the bush and trump years. God bless Clinton Obama and Biden. Carter too.

I live in Texas but have a couple of houses in Oklahoma. They are shacks too.
Texas doesnt have enough water for everyone to grow water and mow grass. This is a nice Texas home

1653935180301.jpeg

The line between rich and poor in my community is th road I live on. Across the street are the apartments. For two miles there are low income apartments. Some nicer than others. The cheapest probably $800. A lot of strip malls too. Small business’ who can’t pay employees a lot. So we have to have low income housing for the people who work in all these strip mall jobs. This is the new america. When our parents were young they went and got a good Union high paying job, or good manufacturing jobs that spawned good paying tier 1,2 and 3 jobs. Even waiters were making a fortune. The 90s.

Anyways, I survived, not flourished, the bush and trump years. God bless Clinton Obama and Biden. Carter too.
If it weren't for politicians you'd have nothing.

If it weren't for politicians you'd have nothing.
In 2016, Texas came close to using its entire annual water supply. In 2016, Texas came close to using its entire annual supply, drawing about 14.2 million acre-feet. About 56 percent of that came from groundwater sources, while 42 percent was surface water; 2 percent came from the reuse of treated wastewater.

In 2016, Texas came close to using its entire annual water supply. In 2016, Texas came close to using its entire annual supply, drawing about 14.2 million acre-feet. About 56 percent of that came from groundwater sources, while 42 percent was surface water; 2 percent came from the reuse of treated wastewater.
Another good reason for you to stay in Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back