No names?

Title of article sums it up succinctly. The DOJ needs to bring down the hammer on the Tories, seditionists, traitors, and leftover Obama-sympathizers who are obstructing this President from doing his job.

If we don't have enough prisons, we can sure as hell build more.

There are still a lot of Obabble and permanent status quo fusion party embeds in the Exec branch.
Such as.....?

Title of article sums it up succinctly. The DOJ needs to bring down the hammer on the Tories, seditionists, traitors, and leftover Obama-sympathizers who are obstructing this President from doing his job.

Trump's worst enemy is Trump....

seriously, the guy could have just rode the wave of a good economy, proposed some popular legistlative items, and kicked back...

But he's gone about attacking just about anyone and everyone, and he wonders why people aren't too keen on him.

That is what a mediocre President would do. The fallacy is that Trump can be judged by the same standards that can be applied to "politicians." That was the fatal mistake the Democrats made in 2016.

I also disagree with your statement that "people aren't too keen on him." His latest approval rating is at 51% approval among likely voters. Obama's approval rating at the same time in his Presidency was 47%.

Not bad for a President who has the entire left-wing media cabal doing everything in their power to bring him down.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Trump has the entire left wing unhinged.
You are sooo right! People who love the America our Founding Fathers dreamed of get all bent out of shape over Trump and his destruction of all that is dear. He also has the entire right wing under his dictatorial thumb and they blindly love it.

Well that's "quaint."

Why the sudden patriotic posturing? The left sure hated this country before Trump was elected and no all of a sudden, they're all acting like Senator Joe McCarthy

Where were you people back in the 50's, when he was trying to tell you that the Russians want to interfere in our political system? It was a big joke among the left back then, why so serious now?

Where were you people during the Vietnam War, when returning American soldiers were spat upon and called "murderers"?

Where were you people when GW sent troops to the Middle East, or during the Occupy Wall Street riots, or when Michelle Obama said that she was proud of her country "for the first time in he life"?

Speaking of "Founding Fathers", what's up with your hatred for guns and the Second Amendment?

seriously, the guy could have just rode the wave of a good economy, proposed some popular legistlative items, and kicked back...

But he's gone about attacking just about anyone and everyone, and he wonders why people aren't too keen on him.
You have a bird’s eye view from a ghetto.
The professionals I know are doing way better under Trump than under Obama.

There are still a lot of Obabble and permanent status quo fusion party embeds in the Exec branch.
Such as.....?

Link to a reliable source that shows that Trump fired every executive branch employee and replaced them with people of his own choosing?

I haven't read the book, probably wont. But if the book names no names while claiming Trump is a 'victim' (which he does himself daily), then it is simply an excuse for narcissistic paranoia that could have been written by Alex Jones.

New Book Claims Trump Has ‘Enemies’ Within Administration Who Attack It ‘With A Thousand Cuts’
Trump knows this and his wife knows it as well..she even said she doesn't trust people in the administration. Perfect time for the book to come out just in time for Christmas.

That is what a mediocre President would do. The fallacy is that Trump can be judged by the same standards that can be applied to "politicians." That was the fatal mistake the Democrats made in 2016.

I also disagree with your statement that "people aren't too keen on him." His latest approval rating is at 51% approval among likely voters. Obama's approval rating at the same time in his Presidency was 47%.

Not bad for a President who has the entire left-wing media cabal doing everything in their power to bring him down.

You are sooo right! People who love the America our Founding Fathers dreamed of get all bent out of shape over Trump and his destruction of all that is dear. He also has the entire right wing under his dictatorial thumb and they blindly love it.

Well that's "quaint."

Why the sudden patriotic posturing? The left sure hated this country before Trump was elected and no all of a sudden, they're all acting like Senator Joe McCarthy

Where were you people back in the 50's, when he was trying to tell you that the Russians want to interfere in our political system? It was a big joke among the left back then, why so serious now?

Where were you people during the Vietnam War, when returning American soldiers were spat upon and called "murderers"?

Where were you people when GW sent troops to the Middle East, or during the Occupy Wall Street riots, or when Michelle Obama said that she was proud of her country "for the first time in he life"?

Speaking of "Founding Fathers", what's up with your hatred for guns and the Second Amendment?
I was here, kid. I saw the Stalinistic McCarthy point his finger and destroy lives based on whim. I was here when the troops returned from Vietnam, and although I do not doubt the accusations, I never saw a single incident of anger against the returnees, and never felt it either, except for Nixon, who sneaked them home thru backdoors instead of acknowledging their sacrifice and honoring their service.

As for troops to the Middle East, I had an eerie moment once about that. I was in a small town in Michigan where the recruits were gathering to catch a bus to Detroit. As I sat and watched I noticed 4 men sending sons off to Iraq Their jackets and other forms of dress identified them as VN vets, so I especially noticed the apprehension they tried to cover, and I wondered at the brave front they showed knowing what their children were going into. They were scared as I was when my grandson went. Because they leave so much of what they have known there, and return with so much burnt out of them.

Yep, I was against sending troops to Iraq too. And I was right. We should have left Saddam holding back the hothead murderers. Instead we batted the hornet's nest and removed the iron hand that kept them at bay.

I haven't read the book, probably wont. But if the book names no names while claiming Trump is a 'victim' (which he does himself daily), then it is simply an excuse for narcissistic paranoia that could have been written by Alex Jones.

New Book Claims Trump Has ‘Enemies’ Within Administration Who Attack It ‘With A Thousand Cuts’
Paranoid rwnj fantasy

npc-bingo-toxic-masculinity-racist-nazi-fascist-resist-the-onl-37191316.png
N41

N41

We have a bingo.

No....

It's just bingo.

Well that's "quaint."

I was here, kid. I saw the Stalinistic McCarthy point his finger and destroy lives based on whim. I was here when the troops returned from Vietnam, and although I do not doubt the accusations, I never saw a single incident of anger against the returnees, and never felt it either, except for Nixon, who sneaked them home thru backdoors instead of acknowledging their sacrifice and honoring their service.

As for troops to the Middle East, I had an eerie moment once about that. I was in a small town in Michigan where the recruits were gathering to catch a bus to Detroit. As I sat and watched I noticed 4 men sending sons off to Iraq Their jackets and other forms of dress identified them as VN vets, so I especially noticed the apprehension they tried to cover, and I wondered at the brave front they showed knowing what their children were going into. They were scared as I was when my grandson went. Because they leave so much of what they have known there, and return with so much burnt out of them.

Yep, I was against sending troops to Iraq too. And I was right. We should have left Saddam holding back the hothead murderers. Instead we batted the hornet's nest and removed the iron hand that kept them at bay.
Lol
There’s no such thing as peace in the Middle East you stupid ass motherfucker, those people are born to fight and kill each other so shut the fuck up you fucking moron

LOL Trump "destroyed all that is dear"? What specifically did he destroy?

How about "Everything Obama accomplished in 8 years"? :laughing0301:

In that case Trump destroyed nothing.

In that case Trump destroyed nothing.

Its like the left want to be mocked.

The liberals really proven the facts in this volume are false.

Its easy to say its "paranoia" or some such dribble- but I really look to the Left's evidence in this matter and I see nothing.

This of course misses the ‘point’ of ‘Trump.’

To the clueless rubes and dullards who supported Trump, Trump was to be the Nietzschean Übermensch, the iconoclast, the destroyer of the ‘Washington Establishment’ – Trump was supposed to be the antithesis of ‘business as usual’ inside the Beltway, not to rest on a good economy, pass popular legislation, and play the passive figurehead.

Needless to say, Trump has comprehensively failed.

Not only has he failed to raze the ‘Washington Establishment,’ but Trump has failed to advance any meaningful, significant legislation whatsoever.

And as a consequence of Trump’s ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, lack of political acumen and experience, and his disdain for sound, responsible public policy and governance, he’s earned the contempt of the majority of the voters who saw fit to end the Trump agenda by placing control of the House in the hands of Democrats.

This of course misses the ‘point’ of ‘Trump.’

To the clueless rubes and dullards who supported Trump, Trump was to be the Nietzschean Übermensch, the iconoclast, the destroyer of the ‘Washington Establishment’ – Trump was supposed to be the antithesis of ‘business as usual’ inside the Beltway, not to rest on a good economy, pass popular legislation, and play the passive figurehead.

Needless to say, Trump has comprehensively failed.

Not only has he failed to raze the ‘Washington Establishment,’ but Trump has failed to advance any meaningful, significant legislation whatsoever.

And as a consequence of Trump’s ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, lack of political acumen and experience, and his disdain for sound, responsible public policy and governance, he’s earned the contempt of the majority of the voters who saw fit to end the Trump agenda by placing control of the House in the hands of Democrats.

What difference does it make? Hillary is still not nor will she ever be President.

Case closed.

Well that's "quaint."

Lol
There’s no such thing as peace in the Middle East you stupid ass motherfucker, those people are born to fight and kill each other so shut the fuck up you fucking moron
Either the Lord didn't giveth you much class or he tooketh it away!

No, the only mistake they made was not putting more resources in the rust belt...

Trump won because a lot of people didn't think he would.... and the fluke of the Electoral Anachronism. The people, bless them, got this right.

Only in the sweat fantasies of Ratmuffin. Every other poll has him underwater on approval as he always has been.

Should also point out that at this point in his presidency, Obama was fighting his way through the Great Recession.... Trump has a lower approval rating in good economic times, he's toast WHEN the recession comes.

No, actually, it is pretty bad, and it's mostly his own fault. You can't be president of 45% of the country

No, the only mistake they made was not putting more resources in the rust belt...

Trump won because a lot of people didn't think he would.... and the fluke of the Electoral Anachronism. The people, bless them, got this right.

Only in the sweat fantasies of Ratmuffin. Every other poll has him underwater on approval as he always has been.

Should also point out that at this point in his presidency, Obama was fighting his way through the Great Recession.... Trump has a lower approval rating in good economic times, he's toast WHEN the recession comes.

No, actually, it is pretty bad, and it's mostly his own fault. You can't be president of 45% of the country

Actually, President Trump won over 80% of the nation's land area in 2016

Forum List

Back